Chapter 1, Good Scoochers, Chapter 2, Near Drowning
1. Who is the author of The Wild Muir?
(a) John Muir.
(b) Daniel Muir.
(c) William Keith.
(d) The author is unknown.
2. Where was John born?
3. In what month was John born?
4. In what year was John born?
5. What did John call the risky games he played as a child?
6. What was one of John's favorite playgrounds?
(a) Old Dunbar Castle.
(b) Fountain Lake.
(c) Hickory Hill.
(d) Lake Econlockhatchee.
7. Who once owned John's family home?
(a) A minister.
(b) A university professor.
(c) A physician.
(d) A judge.
8. Who told the children something frightening about John's family home?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A groundskeeper.
(c) A servant girl.
(d) Their father.
9. What did the children discover about John's family home?
(a) It is going to be torn down.
(b) It was once a church.
(c) It is haunted.
(d) They don't own it.
10. In what year does Chapter 2 begin?
(d) Present day.
11. What was John's father's name?
(d) John, Sr.
This section contains 3,721 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)