|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joe say he tried to arrange to kill Spenser?
(a) He was bored.
(b) He wanted Browne to win the elections.
(c) He wanted to test Spenser's skills.
(d) He was ashamed of his son.
2. What is the man replacing at Gerry's apartment?
(a) A wall.
(b) A part of the roof.
(c) A door.
3. What does Spenser ask Joe to do?
(a) Destroy the video tapes.
(b) Talk to Greg.
(c) Handover his gun.
(d) Work for Meade.
4. Who do Paul and Spenser talk about after Paige retires to bed?
5. What does Spenser call his parties?
(a) Granny parties.
(b) Wrinkly parties.
(c) Cobweb parties.
(d) Senile parties.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Joe chastise for?
2. What does Spenser want Broz to do?
3. What has Paul come to Boston to celebrate?
4. Where do Susan and Spenser decide to visit?
5. What does Spenser show Cynthia?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Joe refuse to give the tapes to Spenser?
2. What do Spenser and Susan discuss at dinner?
3. What insight does Susan make about the case?
4. What do Spenser and Quirk talk about in Chapter 30?
5. Why does Spenser sympathize with the women he photographs in Gerry's bedroom?
6. What does Spenser observe while spying on Gerry Broz?
7. What realization does Spenser come to about Susan while he is out on his run?
8. In what way does this section show Spenser's psychological strength?
9. How does Joe Broz react to the news about his son's activities in this section?
10. What does Browne make Spenser realize about Joe Broz in Chapter 26?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)