|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hawk say Joe would rather do than deal with himself, Quirk and Spenser?
(a) Give up.
(b) Leave the country.
(c) Disown his own son.
(d) Kill Browne.
2. What do Paul, Spenser and Paige drink with their dinner?
3. Who does Belson describe to Spenser?
(a) Gerry Broz.
(b) Meade Alexander.
(c) Robert Browne.
(d) Joe Broz.
4. Where do Spenser and Hawk meet Broz?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A parking lot.
(d) A park.
5. What is the name of Paul's girlfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Browne ask Spenser to do?
2. What do Susan and Spenser discuss while eating dinner?
3. Who does Spenser follow in this section?
4. Who does Spenser have to talk to instead of Quirk?
5. What does Paul say Spenser sets too high?
Short Essay Questions
1. What realization does Susan come to about relationships at the beginning of this section?
2. How does Spenser persuade Cynthia Knox to talk to him?
3. What agreement do the men come to at the meeting in Chapter 32?
4. What insight does Susan make about the case?
5. What phone calls does Spenser make at the beginning of this section?
6. What does Spenser observe while spying on Gerry Broz?
7. What does Spenser observe at Gerry's party?
8. What insights does Spenser make about the case in Chapter 25?
9. In what way does this section show Spenser's psychological strength?
10. How do Spenser and Susan differ?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)