|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the following words does Cosgrove use to describe Alexander?
2. As what does Farrell hire Spenser?
(a) A journalist.
(b) A scout.
(c) A bodyguard.
(d) A construction worker.
3. What is the name of Spenser's hotel?
(a) Hays Hotel.
(b) Four Seasons.
(d) The Hilton.
4. Which of the following does Meade state is a threat to family values?
(a) Free love.
(c) The mafia.
5. What do the workers at the women's club compliment Ronni about?
(a) Her physique.
(b) Her smile.
(c) Her drinking skills.
(d) Her positive attitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Spenser talk about with Susan?
2. What does the man wear throughout the film?
3. What does Spenser do to persuade Pelletier to talk to him?
4. Who does Cosgrove give Spenser news clippings of?
5. For what newspaper does Spenser's friend work?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Farrell say he needs a body guard?
2. How does Martin Quirk help Spenser in this section?
3. What does Meade talk about at the University of Lowell?
4. What does Spenser pick up from watching the videotape?
5. What problems does Ronni prove she has in this section?
6. Why do the Alexanders decide to hire Spenser?
7. What do Spenser and Susan do together in this section?
8. How does Meade deal with the angry women in Chapter 3?
9. What does Spenser do when he returns home from his office?
10. How does Wayne Cosgrove help Spenser?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)