|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Joe Broz' son?
2. What does the man wear throughout the film?
(b) A vest.
(c) Cowboy boots.
(d) A hat.
3. At what kind of restaurant do the Alexanders eat?
(a) A Chinese restaurant.
(b) A French restaurant.
(c) A Czech restaurant.
(d) An Indian restaurant.
4. What does Ronnie do before she engages in sexual intercourse?
5. What city does Spenser drive to in Chapter 15?
(a) Washington DC.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Spenser try to contact as soon he gets back to his hotel room?
2. What is Alexander doing in the film?
3. What does Spenser watch on his TV?
4. Why does Spenser phone Alexander in Chapter 14?
5. What is the name of the place where Spenser meets Cosgrove?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Farrell say he needs a body guard?
2. What does Spenser do when he returns home from his office?
3. Describe Spenser.
4. What does Spenser find out about Joe Broz in this section?
5. How do Susan and Spenser complement each other?
6. What does Meade talk about at the University of Lowell?
7. Why does Spenser say it is necessary to act aggressively towards Alexander in regards to his wife?
8. How does Meade deal with the angry women in Chapter 3?
9. How is Alexander being blackmailed?
10. What does Spenser do before he meets Cosgrove?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)