|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spenser see is printed on the mug?
(a) A crest.
(b) A slogan.
(c) A naked women.
(d) A joke.
2. What does the man wear throughout the film?
(a) Cowboy boots.
(b) A vest.
(c) A hat.
3. Where is Spenser at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) His apartment.
(b) His office.
(c) A hotel room.
(d) A shopping mall.
4. Where has Spenser seen the university mascot before?
(a) A commercial.
(b) The blackmail video.
(c) A calender.
(d) His office.
5. What is the name of the place where Spenser meets Cosgrove?
(a) The Hardy.
(b) The Four Seasons.
(c) The Ritz.
(d) The Hilton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alexander say he will do rather than let his wife know she is being used in the blackmail deal?
2. Why is Cosgrove happy to help out Spenser?
3. What city was the videotape sent from?
4. What does the mug on the side contain?
5. As what does Farrell hire Spenser?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Meade deal with his wife's drinking problem?
2. How is Spenser and Cosgrove's friendship mutually beneficial?
3. What do Spenser and Susan do together in this section?
4. How does this section express Spenser's loneliness?
5. How does Spenser react to Alexander's telling him about the videotape?
6. Why does Spenser say it is necessary to act aggressively towards Alexander in regards to his wife?
7. What problems does Ronni prove she has in this section?
8. What do Paul and Spenser say about Sarah in this section?
9. What move does Spenser make when Morris leaves his office?
10. What does Spenser find out about Joe Broz in this section?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)