|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Alexander's wife?
2. What does the women at the mall say the government should not interfere with?
(a) Public education.
(b) Public health systems.
(c) Family values.
(d) The film industry.
3. Who does Spenser tell Alexander he has taken care of?
(a) The president.
(b) The college students.
(c) The thugs.
(d) Robert Browne.
4. For what newspaper does Spenser's friend work?
(a) The San Francisco Chronicle.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The Washington International.
(d) The Boston Globe.
5. For whom does Vinnie Morris work?
(a) Pete Taco.
(b) Martin Quirk.
(c) Jackie Towne.
(d) Joe Broz.
Short Answer Questions
1. As what does Farrell hire Spenser?
2. What does Alexander tell Spenser to do before he watches the video?
3. What of the following describes the relationship Spenser has with Paul?
4. What is Alexander being blackmailed with?
5. What does the man wear throughout the film?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Meade deal with the angry women in Chapter 3?
2. Why do the Alexanders decide to hire Spenser?
3. What problems does Ronni prove she has in this section?
4. How does Martin Quirk help Spenser in this section?
5. How does Spenser get Nolan to talk?
6. How does Meade deal with his wife's drinking problem?
7. How is Alexander being blackmailed?
8. What does Alexander say he plans to do if he can't find a way out of the blackmail?
9. How does this section express Spenser's loneliness?
10. How much insight does Paul provide about Spenser's character in this section?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)