|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Alexander's wife?
2. Where is Susan doing her internship?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) New York.
3. Who joins the Alexanders for dinner at the hotel?
(a) Robert Browne.
4. What color hair does Alexander's wife have?
5. Why does Farrell suggest the Alexanders go back to their hotel?
(a) Ronni is drinking heavily.
(b) He saw a mafia man lurking.
(c) Meade is ill.
(d) People are becoming aggressive.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Nolan think Spenser is working?
2. What type of drug does Spenser steal from Gerry's apartment?
3. What does Spenser tell Meade he believes in?
4. What does Spenser decide to do to get over his exhaustion and worry?
5. Which of the following does Meade state is a threat to family values?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Spenser and Cosgrove's friendship mutually beneficial?
2. Describe Spenser.
3. How does Spenser make the break-in look like a random burglary?
4. What move does Spenser make when Morris leaves his office?
5. How does Spenser force Pelletier to talk?
6. How does Martin Quirk help Spenser in this section?
7. How do Susan and Spenser complement each other?
8. How does Meade deal with his wife's drinking problem?
9. What do Paul and Spenser say about Sarah in this section?
10. How does Wayne Cosgrove help Spenser?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)