|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spenser crash into on his way to the hospital?
(a) A statue.
(b) A church.
(c) A wall.
(d) A roadside partition.
2. What does Spenser show Cynthia?
(a) A Polaroid picture of her having sex.
(b) A photo of her husband.
(c) A letter from Meade.
(d) A letter from Greg.
3. What does Susan say every action is in theory?
4. What is the name of Linda's friend?
5. What has Paul come to Boston to celebrate?
(d) New Years.
6. What does Browne ask Spenser to do?
(a) Kill Gerry Broz.
(b) Meet him again.
(c) Work for him.
(d) Stop his investigation.
7. Who do the two men want Spenser to visit in Chapter 26?
(a) Gerry Broz.
(b) Congressman Browne.
(c) Joe Broz.
(d) Vince Morris.
8. What does Browne make Spenser realize?
(a) Browne controls the mafia.
(b) Browne has no weaknesses.
(c) Joe does not know about his son's activities.
(d) Gerry is bigger than his father.
9. What do Paul, Spenser and Paige drink with their dinner?
10. With whom are the two older women having sex?
(a) Joe and Meade.
(b) Gerry and his friend.
(c) Cosgrove and Quirke.
(d) Browne and Morris.
11. Where does Spenser take Susan for dinner?
(a) The Ritz.
(b) The Hilton.
(c) Rive Gauche.
(d) The Dorchester.
12. What does Gerry have installed in his bedroom and bathroom?
(a) A one-way mirror.
(b) A two-way mirror.
(c) A telescope.
(d) A periscope.
13. With shat kind of weapons do Broz's men threaten Spenser?
14. Where does Spenser visit in Chapter 27?
(a) The Transport Museum.
(b) The National Gallery.
(c) The History Museum.
(d) The Playhouse.
15. What does Susan say work helps her to discover?
(a) Her parents.
(b) The lives of others.
(c) Her personal life.
(d) Her intellect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spenser want Broz to do?
2. What is the name of Paul's girlfriend?
3. Where does Broz go after he leaves his apartment?
4. Who does Belson describe to Spenser?
5. Who does Spenser meet for a drink at the beginning of Chapter 22?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)