|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Spenser recognize Greg?
(a) A television show.
(b) A local bar.
(c) His gym.
(d) The blackmail video.
2. Who accompanies Joe to the park?
3. What does Susan say work helps her to discover?
(a) The lives of others.
(b) Her personal life.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Her intellect.
4. With whom are the two older women having sex?
(a) Browne and Morris.
(b) Cosgrove and Quirke.
(c) Gerry and his friend.
(d) Joe and Meade.
5. What is the name of the girl Spenser stops?
6. Who does Spenser meet in Chapter 22?
7. What does Spenser think Susan is putting before her personal life?
8. Where does Spenser visit in Chapter 27?
(a) The National Gallery.
(b) The History Museum.
(c) The Playhouse.
(d) The Transport Museum.
9. Where does Spenser drive the thugs' car?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The army barracks.
(c) The church.
(d) The police station.
10. What do Paul, Spenser and Paige drink with their dinner?
11. In which part of his bullet does Spenser take a bullet?
(a) His ear.
(b) His arm.
(c) His leg.
(d) His thigh.
12. What kind of weapon does Spenser take with him on his run?
(a) A razor.
(b) A spear.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
13. Who is in Joe's office besides Joe and Spenser?
14. Where do two men follow Spenser to?
(a) A beach.
(b) A car park.
(c) His hotel.
(d) His office.
15. What does Spenser ask Joe to do?
(a) Work for Meade.
(b) Handover his gun.
(c) Talk to Greg.
(d) Destroy the video tapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spenser say baffles him about the case?
2. Who does Spenser call at the Boston Globe?
3. What is the name of Spenser's friend who arrives as Quirk leaves?
4. What do Susan and Spenser discuss while eating dinner?
5. What does Spenser say he marvels at at the end of the section?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)