|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Spenser visit in Chapter 27?
(a) The Playhouse.
(b) The Transport Museum.
(c) The National Gallery.
(d) The History Museum.
2. Where do Susan and Spenser decide to visit?
(a) The Lincoln Memorial.
(b) The National Gallery.
(c) The Modern Art Museum.
(d) The Vietnam Memorial.
3. What does Spenser crash into on his way to the hospital?
(a) A church.
(b) A roadside partition.
(c) A statue.
(d) A wall.
4. What does Hawk say Joe would rather do than deal with himself, Quirk and Spenser?
(a) Kill Browne.
(b) Leave the country.
(c) Disown his own son.
(d) Give up.
5. Who do Paul and Spenser talk about after Paige retires to bed?
6. What is the name of the girl Spenser stops?
7. Where does Spenser drive Susan on Monday morning?
(a) To her apartment.
(b) To the train station.
(c) To her parent's house.
(d) To work.
8. Where does Spenser meet Browne?
(a) Spenser's office.
(b) A park.
(c) Browne's office.
(d) A restaurant.
9. What does Spenser show Cynthia?
(a) A Polaroid picture of her having sex.
(b) A letter from Greg.
(c) A photo of her husband.
(d) A letter from Meade.
10. What do Susan and Spenser drink with their hamburgers?
(d) Coca Cola.
11. What does Spenser give back to Linda before he goes?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her learning permit.
(c) Her drugs.
(d) Her handbag.
12. Who does Spenser meet for a drink at the beginning of Chapter 22?
13. What does Cynthia's husband buy from Gerry?
14. What does Spenser say baffles him about the case?
(a) Who is running the blackmail operation.
(b) If Joe knows about his son.
(c) What Meade wants from his wife,
(d) Why Ronni sleeps around.
15. What is the man replacing at Gerry's apartment?
(a) A wall.
(c) A part of the roof.
(d) A door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Spenser have to talk to instead of Quirk?
2. Who does Spenser call at the Boston Globe?
3. What does Browne make Spenser realize?
4. How do the two young girls look when they exit Broz' apartment?
5. Who is sitting next to Spenser when he wakes up in the hospital?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)