|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what kind of people is Meade Alexander popular?
2. What does the woman at the shopping mall say she is angry about?
(b) The Nation of Islam.
(c) Popular culture.
3. Who does Spenser try to contact as soon he gets back to his hotel room?
(a) Detective Belson.
(b) Martin Quirk.
(c) Wayne Cosgrove.
(d) Joe Broz.
4. What does Spenser say he admires about Susan as she shops?
(a) Her sense of fun.
(b) Her brutality.
(c) Her hips.
(d) Her efficiency.
5. What two people do Morris and Spenser discuss?
(a) Browne and Alexander.
(b) Susan and Paul.
(c) Ed and Ronni.
(d) Gerry and Joe Broz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the place where Spenser meets Cosgrove?
2. For what newspaper does Spenser's friend work?
3. What exercise does Spenser take in Chapter 29?
4. What does Spenser crash into on his way to the hospital?
5. What does Spenser eat at the market?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)