|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is printed on the student's Georgetown t-shirt?
(a) Robert Browne.
(c) University mascot.
(d) Meade Alexander.
2. Where do Susan and Spenser decide to visit?
(a) The Lincoln Memorial.
(b) The Vietnam Memorial.
(c) The Modern Art Museum.
(d) The National Gallery.
3. With whom does Susan say she empathizes?
4. What part of Washington does Spenser walk around in this section?
(c) Mount Pleasant.
(d) Capitol Hill.
5. What does Spenser say he marvels at at the end of the section?
(a) His love for Susan.
(b) Susan's love.
(c) Susan's beauty.
(d) His car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cosgrove say he has to meet?
2. What does Browne ask Spenser to do?
3. Why is Spenser not sure if Broz is responsible for the blackmail case?
4. What kind of politician does Spenser say Farrell is?
5. What drink does Spenser have with his lunch?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)