|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spenser say he marvels at at the end of the section?
(a) Susan's beauty.
(b) Susan's love.
(c) His love for Susan.
(d) His car.
2. Who do the two men want Spenser to visit in Chapter 26?
(a) Gerry Broz.
(b) Congressman Browne.
(c) Vince Morris.
(d) Joe Broz.
3. Why is Spenser not sure if Broz is responsible for the blackmail case?
(a) It is too subtle for him.
(b) It is in his interests to support Meade.
(c) He is not that nasty.
(d) It is too much work for such little gain.
4. Where do Susan and Spenser stop for dinner?
(b) Hamburger Hamlet.
(c) Burger King.
5. Who does Spenser talk about with Susan?
(a) The Alexanders.
(b) His parents.
(d) His daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Browne ask Spenser to do?
2. What does Browne make Spenser realize?
3. With what kind of people is Meade Alexander popular?
4. What is Spenser talking to at the beginning of Chapter 10?
5. Where does Spenser go to eat some lunch at the end of the section?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)