|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spenser say he marvels at at the end of the section?
(a) His car.
(b) Susan's beauty.
(c) Susan's love.
(d) His love for Susan.
2. Who does Cosgrove give Spenser news clippings of?
(a) Meade Alexander.
(b) Robert Browne.
(c) F. X Farrell.
(d) Ronni Alexander.
3. What kind of politician does Spenser say Farrell is?
(a) A classic politician.
(b) A modern politician.
(c) A pure politician.
(d) A corrupt politician.
4. Why is Spenser not sure if Broz is responsible for the blackmail case?
(a) It is too subtle for him.
(b) It is too much work for such little gain.
(c) He is not that nasty.
(d) It is in his interests to support Meade.
5. What is Spenser talking to at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A wall.
(c) A coffee pot.
(d) A photograph.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the following words does Cosgrove use to describe Alexander?
2. Where has Spenser seen the university mascot before?
3. Where do Susan and Spenser decide to visit?
4. What does Cosgrove say Farrell is known as?
5. What does Spenser eat at the market?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)