1. In what city does Spenser live?
(d) New York.
2. What is Spenser drinking in his office?
3. What is Farrell's middle initial?
4. As what does Farrell hire Spenser?
(a) A scout.
(b) A journalist.
(c) A construction worker.
(d) A bodyguard.
5. Who is Alexander running against?
(a) Robert Browne.
(b) Joe Broz.
(c) Susan Davies.
(d) F. X. Farrell.
6. With what group is Browne linked?
(a) Women's Lib.
(b) Al Qaeda.
(c) The Mafia.
(d) The IRA.
7. What is the name of Alexander's wife?
8. What religion does Alexander follow?
9. What does Alexander say is Spenser's positive trait?
(a) His honesty.
(b) His sense of fun.
(c) His humor.
(d) His aggression.
10. What color hair does Alexander's wife have?
11. At what university does Meade give a speech?
12. What does Meade tell the students he wants to protect?
(a) Christain values.
(b) The mafia.
(c) Family values.
(d) The health system.
This section contains 3,108 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)