|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides Robinton's sleeping room, how many sleeping rooms are at Cove Hold?
2. Who is Jaxom's first visitor as he recovers at the cove?
3. Who is the head cook at Ruatha?
4. Who should have gotten Menolly's fire-lizard Poll?
(a) Lady Aramina.
(b) Lord Sangel's child.
(c) Lord Groghe.
(d) Lord Groghe's child.
5. What is the name of Mirrim's dragon?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Jaxom have to keep his eyes closed after being so sick?
2. How many bronzes does Robinton count circling the killing ground at Ista?
3. Who takes Brekke to Ista?
4. How many days were spent completing the interior of Cove Hold?
5. What color are Sharra's eyes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Piemur, Jaxom, and Sharra dream about the night they found the fire-lizard clutch?
2. What does Jaxom remember about his and Ruth's arrival at the cove after they fought Thread?
3. Why at the beginning of Chapter 13, does Ruth wonder if Jaxom feels better?
4. What are the Dawn Sisters?
5. What will D'ram need if he is to become Weyrleader at the weyr in Southern?
6. What does Robinton hear as he struggles with the pain in his chest?
7. What does Ruth tell Jaxom when he asks him if he would like to fly Path?
8. Who brings dragons at the last minute to the rising of Caylith at Ista?
9. After Stupid eats all the grass in the area, how is more grass obtained for him?
10. Why is the watchdragon angry when Menolly and Jaxom go to Benden Weyr to tell them they have found D'ram?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)