|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing that Jaxom is given to drink using a reed?
(b) Fruit juice.
(d) Meat broth.
2. How much older is T'kul than F'lar?
(a) About 5 Turns.
(b) About 10 Turns.
(c) Some 20 Turns.
(d) About 25 Turns.
3. How many days were spent completing the interior of Cove Hold?
4. How much thread does F'nor say that Ruth is able to catch compared to the other dragons?
(a) Half as much.
(b) Four times as much.
(c) Twice as much.
(d) Three times as much.
5. How many of Menolly's fire-lizards accompany her and Jaxom to Southern?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mirrim's dragon?
2. Where does Sebell suggest the dragonriders take land to occupy in Southern?
3. Who takes Robinton to Ista at the beginning of Chapter 14?
4. How many bronzes does Robinton count circling the killing ground at Ista?
5. Who is the head cook at Ruatha?
Short Essay Questions
1. What other types of camps are being built on the Southern Continent?
2. Who brings dragons at the last minute to the rising of Caylith at Ista?
3. What does Ruth tell Jaxom when he asks him if he would like to fly Path?
4. Why does N'ton say that Jaxom owes his life to Ruth?
5. What does Robinton hear as he struggles with the pain in his chest?
6. What does Jaxom remember about his and Ruth's arrival at the cove after they fought Thread?
7. Why do the dragonriders want land in the South?
8. What are the Dawn Sisters?
9. Why is Mirrim touchy when she and Menolly bring Jaxom breakfast the day after he locates D'ram?
10. What will D'ram need if he is to become Weyrleader at the weyr in Southern?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)