|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are Corana's eyes?
2. How many wherries does Ruth eat when she goes hunting in Chapter 4?
3. Where is Ruth injured when he and Jaxom bring back Ramoth's egg?
(a) On the back.
(b) On the tail.
(c) On the neck.
(d) On the leg.
4. What color are Menolly's eyes?
5. When Robinton is at Ruatha, how does he request that copies of maps be brought to Ruatha?
(a) F'lar and Mnementh go to get them.
(b) Jaxom and Ruth go to get them.
(c) They use Fandarel's little wire.
(d) Zair takes a message to Menolly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has the holder who wants a fire-lizard been a holder?
2. Where are Jaxom and Ruth's quarters at Ruatha?
3. What is N'ton's rank?
4. What do the fire-lizards remember after Ramoth's egg is returned?
5. How often does Jaxom hunt with Ruth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do F'lar and Robinton go to Ruatha after Fanna's death?
2. How will supplies be delivered to Southern Hold without the Oldtimers finding out?
3. How are those on the Southern Continent protected from Thread?
4. Why doesn't the prospect of being confirmed as Lord Holder please Jaxom in Chapter 4?
5. What types of foods were served after Wansor's lecture in Chapter 3?
6. In Chapter 7, what does Robinton say they have discovered in the South?
7. Why do the fire-lizards upset Ruth in Chapter 6?
8. What happens every time Jaxom goes somewhere with Ruth?
9. What is decided will be done to keep fire-lizards under control at Benden?
10. At the end of Chapter 5, what does Jaxom decide about how and where to teach Ruth to chew firestone?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)