|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ruth injured when he and Jaxom bring back Ramoth's egg?
(a) On the leg.
(b) On the tail.
(c) On the neck.
(d) On the back.
2. How much bigger is Mnementh than Oldtimer bronze dragons?
(a) About 6 feet taller.
(b) Almost twice as large.
(c) About one-third larger.
(d) About 4 feet taller.
3. Where does Ruth find a spot to lie down during the hatching?
(a) With the watchdragon.
(b) Near Bowl lake.
(c) On the tiers.
(d) At the edge of the hatching ground.
4. What image does Menolly mention in Chapter 3 that her fire-lizards show her in their thoughts?
(a) A fight.
(b) A shipwreck.
(c) A wounded dragon.
(d) A single egg.
5. Who is the only full-blooded Ruathan left alive after Fax's treacherous attack on the hold?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Jaxom impress Ruth?
2. What was Jaxom's mother's name?
3. What is the name of the watch dragon at Ruatha?
4. What is N'ton's rank?
5. What type of seed does Lytol wish to try this planting season?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems did Jaxom cause when he impressed Ruth?
2. How are those on the Southern Continent protected from Thread?
3. What excuse does Jaxom use to return to Fidello's hold?
4. How do Jaxom and Ruth feel physically when the egg is returned?
5. How was Ramoth's egg stolen?
6. What types of foods were served after Wansor's lecture in Chapter 3?
7. What are some things that Robinton has observed about fire-lizards that makes him believe that they can assist in the search for D'ram?
8. How will supplies be delivered to Southern Hold without the Oldtimers finding out?
9. What does Mnementh tell Ramoth when she won't let any of the candidates impress?
10. Why do the fire-lizards upset Ruth in Chapter 6?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)