|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are Menolly's eyes?
2. When Thread falls in Chapter 6, how does Jaxom help fight Thread?
(a) By riding Ruth.
(b) By helping the bucket crew.
(c) By working with the flamethrower crew.
(d) By helping the injured.
3. In Chapter 3, how long have the Oldtimers been on the Southern continent?
(a) 6 Turns.
(b) 8 Turns.
(c) 2 Turns.
(d) 10 Turns.
4. Why does Nicat want fire-lizards?
(a) For companionship.
(b) To kill tunnel snakes and locate gas pockets.
(c) For his wife.
(d) To carry messages.
5. What color fire-lizard does Brand have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many fire-lizards does Menolly have?
2. What is the name of N'ton's fire lizard?
3. From what hold did Brand, the steward, come from?
4. Who is D'ram's wing-second?
5. Where do Jaxom and Ruth go to practice using firestone before going to find Corana?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mnementh tell Ramoth when she won't let any of the candidates impress?
2. What are some things that Robinton has observed about fire-lizards that makes him believe that they can assist in the search for D'ram?
3. What color does N'ton tell Jaxom that Ruth is?
4. In Chapter 7, what does Robinton say they have discovered in the South?
5. What excuse does Jaxom use to return to Fidello's hold?
6. What is decided to help Jaxom not feel so isolated?
7. Why doesn't the prospect of being confirmed as Lord Holder please Jaxom in Chapter 4?
8. Why do F'lar and Robinton go to Ruatha after Fanna's death?
9. How will supplies be delivered to Southern Hold without the Oldtimers finding out?
10. At the end of Chapter 5, what does Jaxom decide about how and where to teach Ruth to chew firestone?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)