|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the fire-lizards remember after Ramoth's egg is returned?
(a) Three dragons with an egg.
(b) The Red Star.
(c) Being flamed by dragons.
2. What is the name of the watch dragon at Ruatha?
3. To whom is Brand dispensing discipline when Jaxom goes to his office in Chapter 4?
(a) Dorse and his mates.
4. What is the name of Lord Groghe's little queen fire-lizard?
5. Who is Jaxom to take to the hatching of the rest of Ramoth's eggs?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Jaxom and Ruth go to practice using firestone before going to find Corana?
2. What Lord comes to the meeting after the hatching at Benden to find out more about the stolen egg and who returned it?
3. Where are Jaxom and Ruth's quarters at Ruatha?
4. How long has it been since Brand came to Ruatha Hold?
5. Which dragon is the oldest queen dragon at Ista?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are those on the Southern Continent protected from Thread?
2. Why doesn't the prospect of being confirmed as Lord Holder please Jaxom in Chapter 4?
3. Why does Jaxom have to be careful to gradually strengthen Ruth's wing muscles?
4. What is decided to help Jaxom not feel so isolated?
5. Why did D'ram call a meeting after the hatching at Benden Weyr?
6. What are some things that Robinton has observed about fire-lizards that makes him believe that they can assist in the search for D'ram?
7. At the end of Chapter 5, what does Jaxom decide about how and where to teach Ruth to chew firestone?
8. What excuse does Jaxom use to return to Fidello's hold?
9. Why does F'lar come to see Robinton after Fanna's death?
10. What problems did Jaxom cause when he impressed Ruth?
This section contains 972 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)