|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Jaxom's mother's name?
2. How does Jaxom know that F'lar and Robinton are coming to Ruatha?
(a) Zair told Jaxom.
(b) Brand's fire-lizard told Lytol.
(c) The fire-lizards that were with Ruth knew that they were coming.
(d) Ruth said that Mnementh inquired for him.
3. When was Fax's attack on Ruatha Hold?
(a) 14 Turns ago.
(b) 25 Turns ago.
(c) 20 Turns ago.
(d) 9 Turns ago.
4. When did Jaxom impress Ruth?
(a) A Turn last winter.
(b) Last fall.
(c) Last summer.
(d) A Turn last spring.
5. What is used to ease the pain of Thread score?
(a) An herbal infusion.
(b) Ground tubers from a plant grown on Keroon.
(d) Ground bark from a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What got into the Ruathan storage rooms that made Brand upset?
2. Where is Ruth injured when he and Jaxom bring back Ramoth's egg?
3. How tall are the falls that Toric found when exploring the southeastern river on the Southern continent?
4. What relationship is there between Jaxom and Dorse?
5. How much bigger is Mnementh than Oldtimer bronze dragons?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't the prospect of being confirmed as Lord Holder please Jaxom in Chapter 4?
2. What is decided will be done to keep fire-lizards under control at Benden?
3. What is decided to help Jaxom not feel so isolated?
4. What excuse does Jaxom use to return to Fidello's hold?
5. Why is Jaxom having difficulty teaching Ruth to chew firestone?
6. How do Jaxom and Ruth feel physically when the egg is returned?
7. What does Mnementh tell Ramoth when she won't let any of the candidates impress?
8. What types of foods were served after Wansor's lecture in Chapter 3?
9. At the end of Chapter 5, what does Jaxom decide about how and where to teach Ruth to chew firestone?
10. What was going on when Jaxom and Finder on Ruth arrive above the Harpercrafthall in Chapter 5?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)