1. At the time of Stephen's birth, how long had Sir Phillip and Lady Anna been married?
2. How many children do Sir Phillip and Lady Anna ultimately have together?
3. What characteristic traits do Stephen's parents notice in her, even at a young age?
Masculine and precocious.
4. During Lady Anna's pregnancy, how does Sir Phillip speak about his unborn child?
Confident the child will be male.
5. What is Lady Anna's and Stephen's favorite activity together?
No activity, as Lady Anna is largely unresponsive to Stephen's love.
6. What best describes Stephen's initial feelings towards the housemaid, Collins?
Love and obsession.
7. What ailment does Collins suffer with?
This section contains 6,025 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)