|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapters 20-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Stephen grows older, what activity do her and Sir Phillip share together?
(b) Racing horses.
(c) Target shooting.
(d) Grooming horses.
2. While Stephen and Lady Anna wait anxiously by Sir Phillip's bedside, what are the effects of the drugs given to Sir Phillip by the doctor?
(a) An allergic reaction violently kills Sir Phillip and horrifies his family.
(b) The drug effects are too late. Sir Phillip is already dead.
(c) The drugs stablize Sir Phillip's condition giving him time to speak to his family.
(d) No effects because Sir Phillip refuses any drugs.
3. Which of the following best describes Angela's husband?
(a) Promiscuous, as illustrated by his advances toward Stephen.
(b) Gentle and loving.
(c) Angry and abusive.
(d) Not enough information. He is rarely at home.
4. Which of the following best describes Stephen's attitude before and during her second visit over tea with Angela?
5. Sir Phillip, uncomfortable with his daughter's tutor, replaces Mademoiselle Duphot with whom?
(a) Mademoiselle Duphot was not replaced.
(b) Miss Antrim.
(c) Miss Puddleton.
(d) Monsieur Truffet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stephen see Collins and a male servant kiss?
2. What does Stephen learn about herself through her relationship with Martin?
3. During this time Stephen receives another new horse. What does she name it?
4. After observing his daughter's behavior toward the housemaid Collins, Sir Phillip undertakes what endeavor?
5. How does Angela respond to Stephen's distressing actions after Violet Antrim's revelations concerning Angela's love life come to the surface?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)