|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action does Lady Anna take after noticing her daughter's behavior towards the housemaid, Collins?
(a) Ignores the behavior and goes about her day.
(b) Slaps Stephen across the face.
(c) Takes Stephen shopping.
(d) Lovingly embraces Stephen.
2. How many children do Sir Phillip and Lady Anna ultimately have together?
3. Who is most encouraged by the developing relationship between Stephen and Martin?
(a) Colonel Antrim.
(b) Violet Antrim.
(c) Sir Phillip.
(d) Lady Anna.
4. Much to the chagrin of the head groom Williams, Sir Phillip purchases what luxury?
(a) Gantling gun.
(b) Sail Boat.
(d) Motor car.
5. What does Sir Phillip hope to say to his wife after his accident?
(a) There was no last wishes as Sir Phillip died before he could speak.
(b) That she help and support Stephen.
(c) That she leave Stephen alone.
(d) That she accept Stephen's true sexuality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sir Phillip's wish that Stephen succeeds academically can be explained by his concern of what?
2. Amid the lingering gossip and rumors about Stephen circulating throughout the community, what character staunchly defends the bullied girl?
3. How many children does Colonel Antrim have?
4. As Sir Phillip and Stephen share their discussions, Lady Anna often feels left out. What is Sir Phillip's response towards his wife's displeasure?
5. At the time of Stephen's birth, how long had Sir Phillip and Lady Anna been married?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)