|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5: Chapters 40-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the likely reason Stephen occasionally travels back to Morton after moving to Paris?
(a) To keep up appearnaces, for her mother's sake.
(b) To apologize to Lady Anna.
(c) To visit her horses?
(d) To give Lady Anna the opportunity to apologize for the pain she has caused.
2. Where does Stephen witness Angela kissing another lover?
(a) In her garden.
(b) At her door.
(c) On her roof.
(d) In her kitchen.
3. After Angela and Stephen reunite after a brief conflict, where do the Crossbys go on holiday?
4. Which of the following best describes Stephen's attitude before and during her second visit over tea with Angela?
5. On one of Stephen's occasional visits to Morton, what important news does she learn?
(a) That Williams, the old groom now works for the Antrims.
(b) That Raftery has grown sick and lame.
(c) That Lady Anna is dying of cancer.
(d) That the Crossbys have moved back to America.
Short Answer Questions
1. When showing Stephen around Paris, what does Jonathan primarily focus on revealing to her?
2. After Martin confesses his love for Stephen, how does he respond to Stephen's answer?
3. What would accurately describe Stephen's response toward Mary's confessions of love and attraction?
4. What characteristic(s) can best describe the Antrim girl, Violet?
5. As Sir Phillip and Stephen share their discussions, Lady Anna often feels left out. What is Sir Phillip's response towards his wife's displeasure?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)