|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapters 15-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Angela's dog?
2. At the time of Stephen's birth, how long had Sir Phillip and Lady Anna been married?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 20 years.
3. Where do Stephen an Angela share their first kiss?
(a) During Stephen's tour of the Morton property.
(b) While walking Angela's dog in the park.
(c) In Anglea's kitchen after tea.
(d) In Stephen's study.
4. During this time Stephen receives another new horse. What does she name it?
5. Stephen and Martin gradually become close friends. What is the most possible explanation for this?
(a) They share similar intrests and opinions.
(b) They enjoy dancing together at parties.
(c) All of the above.
(d) They both will attend the same university.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sir Phillip's accident occur?
2. Who does Stephen sit with in the living room while waiting to hear the report on Sir Phillip's injuries?
3. After observing his daughter's behavior toward the housemaid Collins, Sir Phillip undertakes what endeavor?
4. As Sir Phillip and Stephen share their discussions, Lady Anna often feels left out. What is Sir Phillip's response towards his wife's displeasure?
5. What nationality is Angela's husband?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)