|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapters 15-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality is Angela's husband?
2. Around age seventeen, Stephen is introduced to her mother's social scene. What is Lady Anna determined to find for her daughter?
(a) A husband.
(b) A tutor.
(c) An "acceptable" gown.
(d) A job.
3. During her attendance at Lady Anna's social events, what term can best describe Stephen's behavior?
(d) Stephen refused to attend any of her mother's social events.
4. Stephen and her father spend hours together in his study. What do they prefer to discuss?
5. What does Sir Phillip hope to say to his wife after his accident?
(a) That she accept Stephen's true sexuality.
(b) That she leave Stephen alone.
(c) That she help and support Stephen.
(d) There was no last wishes as Sir Phillip died before he could speak.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Sir Phillip and Stephen share their discussions, Lady Anna often feels left out. What is Sir Phillip's response towards his wife's displeasure?
2. Sir Phillip's wish that Stephen succeeds academically can be explained by his concern of what?
3. What action does Lady Anna take after noticing her daughter's behavior towards the housemaid, Collins?
4. What is the result of Sir Phillip's injuries?
5. Before settling down in London, where did Angela originally come from?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)