|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapters 15-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Sir Phillip's death, who retires to a cottage on Morton property?
(a) Collins the housemaid.
(b) Colonel Antrim.
(c) Miss Puddleton.
(d) Williams the head groom.
2. What characteristic traits do Stephen's parents notice in her, even at a young age?
(a) Masculine and precocious.
(b) Feminine and precocious.
(c) Feminine and withdrawn.
(d) Masculine and withdrawn.
3. What is the name of Angela's dog?
4. Sir Phillip's wish that Stephen succeeds academically can be explained by his concern of what?
(a) Stephen should take any opportunity he never had at her age.
(b) Stephen will never find a husband to care for her.
(c) Stephen must be financially stable.
(d) Stephen fails as an athlete, she must find her talent elsewhere.
5. How many children do Sir Phillip and Lady Anna ultimately have together?
Short Answer Questions
1. What characteristic traits can best describe Stephen's tutor, Mademoiselle Duphot, as their relationship develops?
2. What is the reason Stephen went to town on the day when she first meets Angela?
3. What best describes Stephen's initial feelings towards the housemaid, Collins?
4. Where does Stephen first meet Martin Hallam?
5. What activity is simply too painful for Stephen to continue now with the absence of her late father?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)