|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After hearing rumors of Angela's love life, what action does Stephen take in a desperate attempt to impress Angela?
(a) She hunts and kills a prize buck, offering it to Angela.
(b) She buys a burial plot for Angela's dead dog, Tony.
(c) She purchases luxuries such as fine clothes, strutting her wealth.
(d) She secretly hides outiside Angela's home to spy.
2. Rumors begin to spread among the Gordon family and the surrounding community concerning Stephen's unusual behavior. What is the result on Stephen's life after such accusations?
(a) A spiral of depression and confusion.
(b) Deep resentment toward her family and others. Avoidance at all costs.
(c) A path of self-exploration.
(d) A renewed interest in connecting with others.
3. What ultimatum does Lady Anna give her daughter once Stephen admits to falling in love with Angela?
(a) If Stephen does not apologize for the pain she's caused Angela, she will be forced out of Morton.
(b) Stephen cannont see Angela anymore, or else.
(c) Either Stephen move out of Morton, or she will.
(d) There is no ultimatum. Lady Anna is excited her daughter is in love.
4. After meeting for the first time and spending time briefly at Angela's home, what does Angela invite Stephen to do once they part ways?
(a) To care for her dog.
(b) To take out her trash on the way home.
(c) To call her anytime.
(d) To come back later once Angela's husband falls asleep.
5. Where do Stephen an Angela share their first kiss?
(a) During Stephen's tour of the Morton property.
(b) In Stephen's study.
(c) While walking Angela's dog in the park.
(d) In Anglea's kitchen after tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What characteristic trait best illustrates Angela's personality during her tea meeting with Stephen?
2. Which of the following did Lady Anna shout once Stephen admits to falling in love with Angela?
3. What object was additionally added to the furious letter and sent to the Morton residence?
4. What is the likely reason Stephen occasionally travels back to Morton after moving to Paris?
5. During the Gordon family's Christmas rituals, what two characters' relational tension hang over the festivities?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)