|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who professes, without reservation, "Life will divide us"?
2. What does Bernard acknowledge about his and the other boys' first night at school?
(a) That it is the first time apart from their sisters.
(b) That it is the first time far from home.
(c) That it is the first time sleeping in a new place.
(d) That it is the first time apart from their parents.
3. Who provides an elaborate description of bathing at the end of the day?
4. What is the name of the cook at school?
(a) Miss Curry.
(c) Miss Lambert.
(d) Miss Hudson.
5. Who is picking flowers alone in the novel's first section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the boys doing when the monologues in Section 2 return to their perspective?
2. Who is not permitted to go on the walk?
3. What does Bernard describe during his first line of monologue?
4. What word best describes Rhoda's tone in Section 1?
5. Who asserts, "The words of authority are corrupted by those who speak them"?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)