|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about Mir's head?
(a) It has a large tumor.
(b) It has a radar-like dish on it.
(c) It is missing both eyes.
(d) It has an extra mouth.
2. What is The Mansion?
(a) Home to one of the Twelve Guardians.
(b) A haunted house in Roland's world that is a portal to Jake's world.
(c) Home to a demon in Roland's world.
(d) A haunted house in Jake's world that is a portal to Roland's world.
3. What famous animal does Eddie compare Mir to when he first sees it in Chapter 5?
(a) Yogi Bear.
(b) King Kong.
(d) Garfield the Cat.
4. What was Eddie's drug of choice in his life in 1980's New York?
(c) Crystal Meth.
5. What is missing from the riddle book Jake has just bought as seen in Chapter 14?
(a) The middle pages.
(b) The riddles.
(c) The answers.
(d) The first pages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie draw in the dirt at the speaking ring in Chapter 25?
2. Who does Eddie believe he met just before Henry went into the army in the 1970s?
3. Who is Mrs. Shaw?
4. What name does Jake call the rose in Chapter 18?
5. Who finally shoots and kills Mir in Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. What noise causes Susannah and Roland to rush back to their camp?
2. What does Eddie immediately notice is wrong with the bear?
3. Why does Jake believe he might be going insane?
4. How does finding the bear help Roland find a way to find the Dark Tower?
5. What fear haunts Eddie all through Chapters 7-15?
6. How many things happen to Jake in Chapters 16-23 that also happened in Roland's world?
7. Roland is distracted in the first chapter. What does he tell Susannah is causing this distraction?
8. Where does Roland tell Susannah to shoot the bear?
9. Where did Roland first meet Jake? How?
10. How does the demon help Jake enter Roland's world in Chapter 41?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)