|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roland say in Chapter 14 he learned from Jake when he hypnotized him?
(a) The details of Jake's death.
(b) The directions to the Dark Tower.
(c) The directions to the city of Lud.
(d) The details of Jake's life.
2. What game did Henry teach Eddie to play as he tells the reader in Chapter 3?
3. What is the Drawers according to Roland?
(a) Desolation or waste lands.
(d) Pain and death.
4. What does Roland hope to find at the Great Portal as he tells Eddie and Susannah in Chapter 12?
(a) The Dark Tower.
(b) His family.
(c) Directions to the Dark Tower.
(d) Eddie's world.
5. In her shooting lessons in Chapter 1, what has Susannah forgotten if she aims with her hand?
(a) The face of her father.
(b) The support of her father.
(c) The love of her father.
(d) The hand of her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susannah think the speaking ring looks like in Chapter 23?
2. Who does Eddie believe he met just before Henry went into the army in the 1970s?
3. Who is the first person Susannah thinks of in Chapter 1 as she listens to the falling trees?
4. Why does Jake follow the two boys in Chapter 22, Henry and Eddie?
5. What book in Jake's room catches Mrs. Shaw's attention in Chapter 20?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Roland tell Susannah to shoot the bear?
2. What is the relationship between Roland, Susannah, and Eddie?
3. Where did Roland first meet Jake? How?
4. Who does Roland talk of when he collapses after the death of the bear?
5. In a dream, Eddie walks to what location in New York City? What does he see there?
6. Roland is distracted in the first chapter. What does he tell Susannah is causing this distraction?
7. Who does Jake meet in Chapter 20? To where does Jake follow this character?
8. What does Roland believe the bear's purpose was?
9. Who is Odetta Walker? Why does Susannah call her out in Chapter 23?
10. What does Eddie immediately notice is wrong with the bear?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)