|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person Susannah thinks of in Chapter 1 as she listens to the falling trees?
2. What does Eddie ask for guts to complete in Chapter 18?
(a) The rose.
(b) The key.
(c) The doll.
(d) The bear.
3. What does Jake repeat to himself over and over as he walks in an empty lot in Chapter 16?
(a) It is all gone.
(b) Leave me alone.
(c) This is crazy.
(d) Everything is still here.
4. What is the subject of Jake's Final Essay in English Comp as stated in Chapter 2?
(a) My Understanding of Honesty.
(b) My Best Friend.
(c) My Summer Vacation.
(d) My Understanding of Truth.
5. What game are Eddie and Henry playing in Chapter 22?
Short Answer Questions
1. What comes out of the bear's nose each time it sneezes in Chapter 2?
2. Why does Eddie decide he could never be better at anything than Henry in Chapter 3?
3. Whose voice does Eddie hear in his head as he carves in Chapter 3?
4. What marks does Jake find on his body in Chapter 4 that he believes happened in his dream?
5. Why does Roland call Susannah Odetta in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What terrible tragedy took place in Eddie's family that caused his mother to encourage Henry to be Eddie's constant guardian?
2. Who does Jake meet in Chapter 20? To where does Jake follow this character?
3. What fear haunts Eddie all through Chapters 7-15?
4. What makes Jake stop in a bookstore in Chapter 13? What does he buy there?
5. What advice does Jake give someone to quiet the voices in his head? How does Jake do this?
6. Roland is distracted in the first chapter. What does he tell Susannah is causing this distraction?
7. What causes Jake to become obsessed with doors?
8. Why does Jake believe he might be going insane?
9. How does finding the bear help Roland find a way to find the Dark Tower?
10. Who does Roland talk of when he collapses after the death of the bear?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)