|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Roland tell Eddie and Susannah Jake is from in Chapter 14?
(a) Chicago between 1990 and 2000.
(b) New York between 1963 and 1987.
(c) New Orleans, 2004.
(d) San Francisco between 1970 and 1990.
2. Whose voice does Eddie hear in his head as he carves in Chapter 3?
(d) His mother's.
3. What game are Eddie and Henry playing in Chapter 22?
4. Who is Walter?
(a) The man in white, Roland's teacher.
(b) Roland's best friend.
(c) Roland's brother.
(d) The man in black, Roland's nemesis.
5. What does Susannah call the men who once tortured her as discussed in Chapter 1?
(a) Honk mahfahs.
(b) Honky tonks.
(c) Mahfah fathers.
(d) Tonk mothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In her shooting lessons in Chapter 1, what has Susannah forgotten if she aims with her hand?
2. What famous animal does Eddie compare Mir to when he first sees it in Chapter 5?
3. Why does Jake follow the two boys in Chapter 22, Henry and Eddie?
4. What is the name of the school Jake attends?
5. What is the name of the bookstore Jake visits in Chapters 12-13?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Odetta Walker? Why does Susannah call her out in Chapter 23?
2. What makes Jake stop in a bookstore in Chapter 13? What does he buy there?
3. What is cruel about the way Roland inspires Susannah to learn to shoot properly?
4. How does the demon help Jake enter Roland's world in Chapter 41?
5. Why does Jake believe he might be going insane?
6. What are Eddie's options when he hears the bear crashing down trees and headed in his direction?
7. What do Roland, Susannah, and Eddie find as they trace the path of the bear?
8. In a dream, Eddie walks to what location in New York City? What does he see there?
9. Where did Roland first meet Jake? How?
10. What happens to the Mansion as Jake attempts to enter Roland's world in Chapter 33?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)