|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 6, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jake guess was Tick-Tock Man's grandfather in Chapter 28?
(b) Andrew Quick.
(c) Jack Mort.
(d) David Quick.
2. In Chapter 9, what do Roland and his friends realize the bear was?
(a) A toy.
(b) A phantom from another world.
(c) A robot.
(d) A mother bear.
3. What does Eddie believe the Twelve Portals are?
(a) Doors to the center of Roland's world.
(b) Doors to other deminsions.
(c) Doors to his world.
(d) Doors to other countries.
4. How long does Jake believe, in Chapter 5, he will be gone?
(a) A month.
(b) A day.
(c) For good.
(d) A year.
5. What does a voice in Eddie's head tell him in Chapter 1?
(a) To tell Roland to hold the key to make the voices stop.
(b) To tell Henry the truth about his cruelty.
(c) To tell Susannah to keep Odetta asleep.
(d) To tell Jake to stay where he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does Eddie want Roland to tell in Chapter 6?
2. How long is it before Roland and his friends reach the outskirts of Lud?
3. What warning does Maud give to Susannah in Chapter 25?
4. How do Jake and Roland find their way to Susannah and Eddie in Chapter 38?
5. Who does Eddie believe he met just before Henry went into the army in the 1970s?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)