|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 6, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the school Jake attends?
2. Who is the boy in Jake's dream who tells him he is there to guide him?
3. What rhythmic sound does Roland and his friends hear as they continue down the Great Road in Chapter 19?
(a) A drum beat.
(b) A rock band.
(c) The hum of machines.
(d) The hum of a train.
4. What does Roland mistake the plane crash for in Chapter 1?
(a) A big bird.
(b) A car crash.
(c) A coffin.
(d) A downed building.
5. What does Susannah suddenly realize was left behind in Chapter 4?
(a) Her gun belt.
(b) Her sling.
(c) Her wheelchair.
(d) Her gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ka-tet?
2. What is the name of the man who gave Jake the riddle book?
3. Why does the author capitalize the phrase, Watch Out for Eddie repeatedly in Chapter 3?
4. Who is Walter?
5. What building is Susannah reminded of in Chapter 21 as she follows Maud and Jeeves to the Cradle of Lud?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)