|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 6, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eddie often see in a piece of wood?
(a) A shape waiting for someone to let it out.
(c) The potential for a weapon.
(d) A potential tool.
2. Where did Eddie and Roland get the Keflex pills they give to Jake in Chapter 1?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
3. What has happened to Jake's watch as he notes in Chapter 1?
(a) It stopped.
(b) It no longer tells proper time.
(c) It's battery has stopped working.
(d) It has a broken crystal.
4. How much time is left when Susannah begins entering the combination to open Blaine gate in Chapter 3?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Three minutes.
(c) Fifty seconds.
(d) Ten seconds.
5. How do Susannah and Eddie chose which way to go in the city of Lud on Chapter 18?
(a) They follow citizens in the street.
(b) They ask Roland.
(c) They choose the street with the turtle on the sign.
(d) They choose at random.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is written on the stone marker Jake sees in a dream in Chapter 3?
2. How much older than he is Eddie's brother?
3. Upon what books does Stephen King say he based the Dark Tower Series in the Introduction of this novel?
4. Who finally shoots and kills Mir in Chapter 8?
5. What back beat does Eddie believe is playing from unseen source in Chapter 15?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)