|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 6, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eddie believe he met just before Henry went into the army in the 1970s?
(a) Jack Mort.
2. How does Eddie prove to Big Blaine who he is and where he came from in Chapter 27?
(a) By showing his driver's license.
(b) By listing the landmarks in New York.
(c) By listing the names of his ka-tet.
(d) By showing his Ruger.
3. What does Susannah think the speaking ring looks like in Chapter 23?
(a) The Washington Monument.
(b) The Great Pyramid.
(c) The Sphinx.
4. What significant event happened to or will happen to Jake on May 9th as stated in Chapter 1?
(a) He will die in Roland's world.
(b) He will win a literary prize.
(c) He will graduate from sixth grade.
(d) He will be hit by a car.
5. What does Tick-Tock Man want the computers for, as he admits in Chapter 31?
(a) To stop them from playing the drum back beat.
(b) To take over the world.
(c) To work for him so he can control Lud.
(d) To kill everyone in Lud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie does Jake recall watching as he descends deeper under the city of Lud in Chapter 25?
2. What does Roland call the bison like animals that Jake sees in Chapter 2?
3. How does Roland find his way through the maze in Chapter 20?
4. Who is Blaine?
5. What is the Drawers according to Susannah?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)