|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 6, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two pictures has Jake pasted to the front of his Final Essay as revealed in Chapter 2?
(a) A dog and a cat.
(b) A door in London and an Amtrack train.
(c) A closet and a bus station.
(d) A beach and a desert.
2. What does Susannah believe the speakers broadcasting the drum back beat were originally used for?
(a) Music for festivals.
(b) Announcements and propoganda during the war.
(d) Crowd control.
3. Who are the Old People?
(a) The people who live in nursing homes throughout Roland's world.
(b) The people who once tortured Susannah.
(c) Long gone people who once lived in Roland's world.
(d) Roland's ancestors.
4. Why did Roland allow Gasher to take Jake as he explains it to Eddie in Chapter 15?
(a) He knew Gasher would kill Susannah if he refused.
(b) He knew Gasher would not harm Jake.
(c) He knew Gasher would kill Roland if he refused.
(d) He knew Gasher meant to kill them all.
5. How does Roland say he knows they are being followed in Chapter 2?
(a) He saw smoke.
(b) He has seen people.
(c) He noticed the odd behavior of the animals.
(d) He smells people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roland mistake the plane crash for in Chapter 1?
2. How does Susannah travel with Eddie and Roland in Chapter 7?
3. To whom does Jake leave a note in Chapter 5?
4. What novel does the English Comp teacher ask her students to read over the summer in Chapter 3?
5. What is the purple cloud Jake and the others can see covering the city in Chapter 6?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)