|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 6, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gasher make Jake sing in Chapter 25?
(a) To announce their arrival to Tick-Tock Man.
(b) To entertain Gasher.
(c) To keep the haunts that live in the machines away.
(d) To throw Roland off their trail.
2. What movie does Jake recall watching as he descends deeper under the city of Lud in Chapter 25?
(a) Journey to the Center of the Earth.
(b) Lord of the Flies.
3. What marks does Jake find on his body in Chapter 4 that he believes happened in his dream?
(a) Scrapes on his knees.
(b) Bruises on his head.
(c) Scrapes on his hands.
(d) Bruises on his side.
4. What shape does Eddie draw in the dirt in Chapter 17?
(a) A gun.
(b) A broken tooth.
(c) A rose.
(d) The shape of a key.
5. What does Jake hope will happen each time he walks through a door?
(a) He will find his killer.
(b) He will die.
(c) He will regain his sanity.
(d) He will return to Roland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Blaine give in Chapter 39 for killing everyone in Lud?
2. What song does Eddie believe is the back beat they can hear playing in Lud in Chapter 4?
3. Who does Eddie believe he met just before Henry went into the army in the 1970s?
4. What does Susannah think the speaking ring looks like in Chapter 23?
5. What does the billy-bumbler in Chapter 1 say in response to Jake's question, How are you?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)