|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 6, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jake leave behind that Roland picks up in Chapter 20?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His pack.
(c) His books.
(d) His hat.
2. Why did Roland allow Gasher to take Jake as he explains it to Eddie in Chapter 15?
(a) He knew Gasher would kill Susannah if he refused.
(b) He knew Gasher meant to kill them all.
(c) He knew Gasher would not harm Jake.
(d) He knew Gasher would kill Roland if he refused.
3. What is it that Roland claims to want in Chapter 1?
4. Why does Jake follow the two boys in Chapter 22, Henry and Eddie?
(a) Because he wants to play with them.
(b) Because he wants to rescue Maryanne.
(c) Because Eddie is the guide from his dreams.
(d) Because he wants to help protect Eddie from his mean brother.
5. What does a voice in Eddie's head tell him in Chapter 1?
(a) To tell Henry the truth about his cruelty.
(b) To tell Jake to stay where he is.
(c) To tell Roland to hold the key to make the voices stop.
(d) To tell Susannah to keep Odetta asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a monorail?
2. What is graf?
3. What game did Henry teach Eddie to play as he tells the reader in Chapter 3?
4. Upon what books does Stephen King say he based the Dark Tower Series in the Introduction of this novel?
5. What does Eddie believe the Twelve Portals are?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)