|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 6, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Eddie decide he could never be better at anything than Henry in Chapter 3?
(a) Henry was his big brother.
(b) Henry would have beat him up.
(c) Henry had a frail ego.
(d) Henry would have stopped watching out for Eddie.
2. Where does Roland claim he killed Jake in Chapter 13?
(a) On the beach.
(b) In Eddie's world.
(c) In Jake's world.
(d) Under the mountains.
3. What does Susannah think the speaking ring looks like in Chapter 23?
(a) The Great Pyramid.
(c) The Sphinx.
(d) The Washington Monument.
4. What does Susannah call the men who once tortured her as discussed in Chapter 1?
(a) Honk mahfahs.
(b) Tonk mothers.
(c) Honky tonks.
(d) Mahfah fathers.
5. Who claims to have heard a sonic boom after seeing Blaine running in Lud in Chapter 11?
(a) Aunt Talitha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tick-Tock Man want Jake to give him as a gift?
2. How long does Jake believe, in Chapter 5, he will be gone?
3. What is the name of the school Jake attends?
4. How does Roland say he knows they are being followed in Chapter 2?
5. Where does Roland tell Eddie and Susannah Jake is from in Chapter 14?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)