|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 6, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jake repeat to himself over and over as he walks in an empty lot in Chapter 16?
(a) Everything is still here.
(b) This is crazy.
(c) Leave me alone.
(d) It is all gone.
2. What is the first thing Eddie sees in Chapter 17 as Walter's jawbone burns in the fire?
(a) A broken tooth.
(b) A key.
(c) A rose.
(d) A gun.
3. What is the Drawers according to Susannah?
(a) A place where Detta would go to do bad things.
(b) A place where Eddie nearly died.
(c) A place where the truth of the Dark Tower is hidden.
(d) A place where Susannah was once tortured.
4. What is a monorail?
(a) An elevated train.
(b) A nickname for a passenger train.
(c) A train that runs on electricity.
(d) A single rail serving as a track for wheeled vehicles traveling on it or suspended from it.
5. In Chapter 9, what do Roland and his friends realize the bear was?
(a) A mother bear.
(b) A robot.
(c) A toy.
(d) A phantom from another world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comes out of the bear's nose each time it sneezes in Chapter 2?
2. What type of computers does Tick-Tock Man ask Jake about in Chapter 31?
3. Where did Eddie and Roland get the Keflex pills they give to Jake in Chapter 1?
4. What does Tick-Tock Man want the computers for, as he admits in Chapter 31?
5. What does Susannah ask Blaine in Chapter 30?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)