|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 6, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Eddie want Roland to tell in Chapter 6?
(a) The myth of the Dark Tower.
(b) The story of Walter.
(c) The history of gunslingers.
(d) The beginning, starting with Gilead.
2. What does Susannah ask Blaine in Chapter 30?
(a) Where it is going.
(b) Who built it.
(c) A riddle.
(d) Where it came from.
3. Why did Roland allow Gasher to take Jake as he explains it to Eddie in Chapter 15?
(a) He knew Gasher would not harm Jake.
(b) He knew Gasher meant to kill them all.
(c) He knew Gasher would kill Roland if he refused.
(d) He knew Gasher would kill Susannah if he refused.
4. Who does Roland say the Great Old Ones were in Chapter 12?
(a) People who built the world Roland now lives in.
(b) People who destroyed Roland's family.
(c) People who had almost the knowledge of gods.
(d) People who now live in the stars.
5. Why does Aunt Talitha believe the people of Lud would like to keep Jake in Chapter 10?
(a) He is strong.
(b) He is intelligent.
(c) He is young.
(d) He is male.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eddie prove to Big Blaine who he is and where he came from in Chapter 27?
2. Why does Eddie fire a shot from his Ruger into the rain soaked sky in Chapter 27?
3. Who is Blaine?
4. Who does Jake guess was Tick-Tock Man's grandfather in Chapter 28?
5. Why is Jake reluctant to leave the rose in Chapter 18?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)