|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 6, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the author capitalize the phrase, Watch Out for Eddie repeatedly in Chapter 3?
(a) To express its use as a book title.
(b) To express the importance of this role in Henry's childhood.
(c) Because it is the title of a song.
(d) Because the author wants the reader to be sure to see it.
2. What does Eddie often see in a piece of wood?
(a) The potential for a weapon.
(b) A potential tool.
(c) A shape waiting for someone to let it out.
3. How does Blaine explain in Chapter 5 the images Roland and his friends are able to see, as though the train's walls have vanished?
(a) It is a new technology.
(b) It is all computer generated.
(c) It is pictures taken by satellite.
(d) It is an optical illusion.
4. What type of computers does Tick-Tock Man ask Jake about in Chapter 31?
5. Why does Jake briefly think about stepping on a trigger to a boobytrap in Chapter 19?
(a) He hopes it will alert Roland to his location.
(b) He wants to kill Gasher.
(c) He hopes it will make things safer for Roland and the others.
(d) Because it has to be better than what Gasher has planned for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jake think is important about the key he has found in Chapter 17?
2. What back beat does Eddie believe is playing from unseen source in Chapter 15?
3. How does Susannah believe the people of River Crossing look at Roland in Chapter 13?
4. What is unusual about Mir's head?
5. What is the first thing Eddie sees in Chapter 17 as Walter's jawbone burns in the fire?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)