|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 6, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a voice in Eddie's head tell him in Chapter 1?
(a) To tell Henry the truth about his cruelty.
(b) To tell Susannah to keep Odetta asleep.
(c) To tell Jake to stay where he is.
(d) To tell Roland to hold the key to make the voices stop.
2. What does Jake realize in Chapter 4 is the answer to Aaron Deepneau's riddle?
(a) A bear.
(b) A giraffe.
(c) A river.
(d) A pond.
3. Why does Eddie fire a shot from his Ruger into the rain soaked sky in Chapter 27?
(a) To let Roland they found Blaine's Cradle.
(b) To warn Blaine of their arrival at his cradle.
(c) To frighten off the Pubes.
(d) To express frustration.
4. What does Roland hope to find at the Great Portal as he tells Eddie and Susannah in Chapter 12?
(a) His family.
(b) Eddie's world.
(c) The Dark Tower.
(d) Directions to the Dark Tower.
5. Why does Gasher make Jake sing in Chapter 25?
(a) To entertain Gasher.
(b) To announce their arrival to Tick-Tock Man.
(c) To throw Roland off their trail.
(d) To keep the haunts that live in the machines away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the guy Eddie shoots in Chapter 21 look like to Susannah?
2. What is the voice Eddie hears in his head as he carves saying to him?
3. Who does Roland say the Great Old Ones were in Chapter 12?
4. Who is waiting for Jake in Chapter 17 when he arrives home?
5. What warning does Maud give to Susannah in Chapter 25?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)