|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 6, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What novel does the English Comp teacher ask her students to read over the summer in Chapter 3?
(a) Lord of the Flies.
(b) The Hobbit.
(c) The Stand.
2. What is the Drawers according to Susannah?
(a) A place where Susannah was once tortured.
(b) A place where Eddie nearly died.
(c) A place where the truth of the Dark Tower is hidden.
(d) A place where Detta would go to do bad things.
3. Why does Jake turn on his father in Chapter 17?
(a) He has changed, feels he no longer belongs here.
(b) He is confused and angry.
(c) He does not want his father to hurt his mother.
(d) He dislikes his father.
4. What is the subject of Jake's Final Essay in English Comp as stated in Chapter 2?
(a) My Understanding of Honesty.
(b) My Summer Vacation.
(c) My Understanding of Truth.
(d) My Best Friend.
5. What does Eddie often see when he looks at a piece of wood?
(a) A shape waiting to be carved.
(b) A walking stick waiting to be used.
(c) A potential tool.
(d) A potential weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the password Gasher has Jake read from a piece of paper in Chapter 25?
2. What does Tick-Tock Man want Jake to give him as a gift?
3. Who is Patricia?
4. Who finally shoots and kills Mir in Chapter 8?
5. What does a voice in Eddie's head tell him in Chapter 1?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)