|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 6, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the voice Eddie hears in his head as he carves saying to him?
(a) The voice encourages him to do better.
(b) The voice calls him weak, a sissy for carving.
(c) The voice ridicules him for not doing better.
(d) The voice tells him how beautiful his work is.
2. What has happened to Jake's watch as he notes in Chapter 1?
(a) It no longer tells proper time.
(b) It's battery has stopped working.
(c) It has a broken crystal.
(d) It stopped.
3. How long has Jake been fighting the rising madness inside him as stated in Chapter 1?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three years.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three weeks.
4. Who does Eddie believe he met just before Henry went into the army in the 1970s?
(d) Jack Mort.
5. Why does Eddie decide he could never be better at anything than Henry in Chapter 3?
(a) Henry had a frail ego.
(b) Henry would have stopped watching out for Eddie.
(c) Henry was his big brother.
(d) Henry would have beat him up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roland call Susannah Odetta in Chapter 1?
2. Who is Walter?
3. What conclusion does Jake come to about Blaine during his dream in Chapter 16?
4. Who does Jake guess was Tick-Tock Man's grandfather in Chapter 28?
5. What does Tick-Tock Man want the computers for, as he admits in Chapter 31?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)