|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 6, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Eddie's drug of choice in his life in 1980's New York?
(b) Crystal Meth.
2. What novel does the English Comp teacher ask her students to read over the summer in Chapter 3?
(a) The Stand.
(b) The Hobbit.
(d) Lord of the Flies.
3. What does Oy tell Roland in Chapter 29 about the people in the room?
(b) How many there are.
(c) What they are wearing.
(d) How many weapons they have.
4. What does Susannah suddenly realize was left behind in Chapter 4?
(a) Her wheelchair.
(b) Her gun belt.
(c) Her gun.
(d) Her sling.
5. To what machines does Tick-Tock Man compare the feeling in his head in Chapter 40?
(a) A cider press.
(b) A printing press.
(c) A clothes press.
(d) A machine press.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roland insist they must split up in Chapter 15?
2. How did Jake know in Chapter 5 that the pretzel vendor would drink a bottle of Yoo-hoo as opposed to a can?
3. What is written on the stone marker Jake sees in a dream in Chapter 3?
4. How far does Blaine travel as related in Chapter 4?
5. Who finally shoots and kills Mir in Chapter 8?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)