|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 6, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the password Gasher has Jake read from a piece of paper in Chapter 25?
(c) Peg leg.
2. How did Jake know in Chapter 5 that the pretzel vendor would drink a bottle of Yoo-hoo as opposed to a can?
(a) It was the day he died, he had lived it before.
(b) The pretzel vendor only sells bottles.
(c) Roland told him.
(d) He is psychic.
3. Why does Roland call Susannah Odetta in Chapter 1?
(a) This is his nickname for her.
(b) This is a name used to anger her and get her attention.
(c) This is the first name he knew her by.
(d) This is her real name.
4. What does the billy-bumbler in Chapter 1 say in response to Jake's question, How are you?
5. What is the subject of Jake's Final Essay in English Comp as stated in Chapter 2?
(a) My Understanding of Honesty.
(b) My Summer Vacation.
(c) My Understanding of Truth.
(d) My Best Friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Henry steal from the girl Maryanne in Chapter 21?
2. Who finally shoots and kills Mir in Chapter 8?
3. What is ka?
4. How does Blaine explain in Chapter 5 the images Roland and his friends are able to see, as though the train's walls have vanished?
5. Where did Eddie and Roland get the Keflex pills they give to Jake in Chapter 1?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)