|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 16 - 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what do Roland and his friends realize the bear was?
(a) A robot.
(b) A toy.
(c) A mother bear.
(d) A phantom from another world.
2. What significant event happened to or will happen to Jake on May 9th as stated in Chapter 1?
(a) He will graduate from sixth grade.
(b) He will die in Roland's world.
(c) He will be hit by a car.
(d) He will win a literary prize.
3. How long has Jake been fighting the rising madness inside him as stated in Chapter 1?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three years.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three weeks.
4. Who does Roland say the Great Old Ones were in Chapter 12?
(a) People who built the world Roland now lives in.
(b) People who now live in the stars.
(c) People who had almost the knowledge of gods.
(d) People who destroyed Roland's family.
5. What does Eddie often see in a piece of wood?
(a) A shape waiting for someone to let it out.
(b) A potential tool.
(d) The potential for a weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous animal does Eddie compare Mir to when he first sees it in Chapter 5?
2. What book in Jake's room catches Mrs. Shaw's attention in Chapter 20?
3. Why does the author capitalize the phrase, Watch Out for Eddie repeatedly in Chapter 3?
4. What does Susannah call the men who once tortured her as discussed in Chapter 1?
5. Who is the first person Susannah thinks of in Chapter 1 as she listens to the falling trees?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)