|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 16 - 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finally shoots and kills Mir in Chapter 8?
(a) A stranger.
2. Why does the author capitalize the phrase, Watch Out for Eddie repeatedly in Chapter 3?
(a) Because the author wants the reader to be sure to see it.
(b) Because it is the title of a song.
(c) To express its use as a book title.
(d) To express the importance of this role in Henry's childhood.
3. Where does Roland tell Susannah and Eddie he once met Jake in Chapter 14?
(a) An airport.
(b) A bus station.
(c) A way station.
(d) A subway station.
4. What other memory does Roland talk of having about Jake in Chapter 13?
(a) Jake jumped intentionally to his death.
(b) Jake fell accidentally.
(c) Jake was pushed by someone else.
(d) Jake was never there.
5. For what company does Bob work in the story of Charlie the Choo-Choo as revealed in Chapter 22?
(b) Mid-Cities Railway Company.
(c) Topeka Limited.
(d) Mid-World Railway Company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the school Jake attends?
2. What significant event happened to or will happen to Jake on May 9th as stated in Chapter 1?
3. What is ka?
4. Which guardian does Roland talk about in a poem taught him by his nursemaid?
5. What does Jake think is important about the key he has found in Chapter 17?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)