|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 16 - 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mir?
(a) A friend of Roland's.
(b) A spacestation.
(c) Susannah's husband.
(d) The old bear who who lives in the woods where Roland and his friends are camped.
2. In Chapter 9, what do Roland and his friends realize the bear was?
(a) A phantom from another world.
(b) A mother bear.
(c) A toy.
(d) A robot.
3. What is the Drawers according to Roland?
(c) Pain and death.
(d) Desolation or waste lands.
4. Who are the Old People?
(a) Long gone people who once lived in Roland's world.
(b) Roland's ancestors.
(c) The people who live in nursing homes throughout Roland's world.
(d) The people who once tortured Susannah.
5. What comes out of the bear's nose each time it sneezes in Chapter 2?
(c) Infectious muscus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of Jake's Final Essay in English Comp as stated in Chapter 2?
2. What does Eddie believe the Twelve Portals are?
3. Who was Gloria?
4. What significant event happened to or will happen to Jake on May 9th as stated in Chapter 1?
5. Why does Roland call Susannah Odetta in Chapter 1?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)