|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 16 - 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is first to hear the approaching bear as described in Chapter 5?
(c) Roland and Susannah together.
2. What is ka-tet?
(a) A group of people with interrelated destinies.
(b) A group of people with the same birthdate.
(c) A group of travelers who travel together for convience.
(d) A group of travelers with the same destination.
3. What was Eddie's drug of choice in his life in 1980's New York?
(a) Crystal Meth.
4. Who is Mir?
(a) A friend of Roland's.
(b) Susannah's husband.
(c) A spacestation.
(d) The old bear who who lives in the woods where Roland and his friends are camped.
5. What two pictures has Jake pasted to the front of his Final Essay as revealed in Chapter 2?
(a) A dog and a cat.
(b) A door in London and an Amtrack train.
(c) A beach and a desert.
(d) A closet and a bus station.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story told in Chapter 10 about Old Star and Old Mother, who was Cassiopeia?
2. What does Eddie believe the Twelve Portals are?
3. Why is Jake reluctant to leave the rose in Chapter 18?
4. What famous animal does Eddie compare Mir to when he first sees it in Chapter 5?
5. Which guardian does Roland talk about in a poem taught him by his nursemaid?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)