|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 16 - 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Drawers according to Roland?
(a) Desolation or waste lands.
(c) Pain and death.
2. What is the first thing Eddie sees in Chapter 17 as Walter's jawbone burns in the fire?
(a) A rose.
(b) A broken tooth.
(c) A key.
(d) A gun.
3. What is unusual about Mir's head?
(a) It has a radar-like dish on it.
(b) It has a large tumor.
(c) It has an extra mouth.
(d) It is missing both eyes.
4. Why does Jake turn on his father in Chapter 17?
(a) He has changed, feels he no longer belongs here.
(b) He dislikes his father.
(c) He does not want his father to hurt his mother.
(d) He is confused and angry.
5. What does Jake hope will happen each time he walks through a door?
(a) He will find his killer.
(b) He will regain his sanity.
(c) He will return to Roland.
(d) He will die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What novel does the English Comp teacher ask her students to read over the summer in Chapter 3?
2. Who was Gloria?
3. Why is Jake reluctant to leave the rose in Chapter 18?
4. In the story told in Chapter 10 about Old Star and Old Mother, who was Cassiopeia?
5. Why does Roland call Susannah Odetta in Chapter 1?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)