|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 16 - 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what books does Stephen King say he based the Dark Tower Series in the Introduction of this novel?
(a) Disney's Mary Poppins.
(b) J.R.R. Tolkein's Lord of the Rings.
(c) Terry Brooks' The Sword of Shannara.
(d) Stephen Donaldson's The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant.
2. What is the name of the school Jake attends?
3. What is missing from the riddle book Jake has just bought as seen in Chapter 14?
(a) The middle pages.
(b) The answers.
(c) The first pages.
(d) The riddles.
4. What was Eddie's drug of choice in his life in 1980's New York?
(d) Crystal Meth.
5. Why does Eddie decide he could never be better at anything than Henry in Chapter 3?
(a) Henry was his big brother.
(b) Henry would have beat him up.
(c) Henry would have stopped watching out for Eddie.
(d) Henry had a frail ego.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Drawers according to Roland?
2. Where does Roland claim he killed Jake in Chapter 13?
3. In the story told in Chapter 10 about Old Star and Old Mother, who was Cassiopeia?
4. Which guardian does Roland talk about in a poem taught him by his nursemaid?
5. What two pictures has Jake pasted to the front of his Final Essay as revealed in Chapter 2?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)