|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 16 - 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person Susannah thinks of in Chapter 1 as she listens to the falling trees?
2. What is ka?
(a) It signifies life-force, consciousness, duty and destiny in High Speech.
(b) Roland's world in High Speech.
(c) A map in High Speech.
(d) A destiny shared in High Speech.
3. Which guardian does Roland talk about in a poem taught him by his nursemaid?
(a) The turtle.
(b) The fish.
(c) The lion.
(d) The bear.
4. Who are the Old People?
(a) Long gone people who once lived in Roland's world.
(b) The people who live in nursing homes throughout Roland's world.
(c) The people who once tortured Susannah.
(d) Roland's ancestors.
5. What name does Jake call the rose in Chapter 18?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mir?
2. What comes out of the bear's nose each time it sneezes in Chapter 2?
3. What is a palaver?
4. Where does Roland tell Eddie and Susannah Jake is from in Chapter 14?
5. What book is Aaron Deepneau reading in Chapters 12-15?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)