|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 16 - 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Roland tell Eddie and Susannah Jake is from in Chapter 14?
(a) San Francisco between 1970 and 1990.
(b) New Orleans, 2004.
(c) New York between 1963 and 1987.
(d) Chicago between 1990 and 2000.
2. What is the Drawers according to Roland?
(b) Pain and death.
(d) Desolation or waste lands.
3. What does Eddie believe the Twelve Portals are?
(a) Doors to his world.
(b) Doors to other countries.
(c) Doors to other deminsions.
(d) Doors to the center of Roland's world.
4. What book in Jake's room catches Mrs. Shaw's attention in Chapter 20?
(a) Lord of the Flies.
(c) Goodnight Moon.
(d) Charlie the Choo-Choo.
5. What is missing from the riddle book Jake has just bought as seen in Chapter 14?
(a) The answers.
(b) The riddles.
(c) The middle pages.
(d) The first pages.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Great Portal?
2. Who is first to hear the approaching bear as described in Chapter 5?
3. What does Jake repeat to himself over and over as he walks in an empty lot in Chapter 16?
4. Why does the author capitalize the phrase, Watch Out for Eddie repeatedly in Chapter 3?
5. In her shooting lessons in Chapter 1, what has Susannah forgotten if she aims with her hand?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)