|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 16 - 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous animal does Eddie compare Mir to when he first sees it in Chapter 5?
(a) Garfield the Cat.
(b) Yogi Bear.
(d) King Kong.
2. In her shooting lessons in Chapter 1, what has Susannah forgotten if she aims with her hand?
(a) The support of her father.
(b) The love of her father.
(c) The hand of her father.
(d) The face of her father.
3. What is the name of the business Eddie visits in his dreams in Chapter 19?
(a) Moe and Curley's Literary Book Sellers.
(b) Batman and Robin's Comic Store.
(c) Tom and Gerry's Artistic Deli.
(d) Laurel and Hardy's Comedy Shop.
4. Why does Roland call Susannah Odetta in Chapter 1?
(a) This is a name used to anger her and get her attention.
(b) This is his nickname for her.
(c) This is the first name he knew her by.
(d) This is her real name.
5. What is the subject of Jake's Final Essay in English Comp as stated in Chapter 2?
(a) My Understanding of Honesty.
(b) My Best Friend.
(c) My Understanding of Truth.
(d) My Summer Vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What significant event happened to or will happen to Jake on May 9th as stated in Chapter 1?
2. How long has Jake been fighting the rising madness inside him as stated in Chapter 1?
3. Who is Walter?
4. Who is waiting for Jake in Chapter 17 when he arrives home?
5. What is unusual about Mir's head?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)