|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a palaver?
(a) A position in the household of a magician.
(b) To discuss a specific subject on a specific day with your friends.
(c) A type of hat Roland wears.
(d) To have a lengthy discussion, usually between people of different backgrounds.
2. What does Jake realize in Chapter 4 is the answer to Aaron Deepneau's riddle?
(a) A pond.
(b) A bear.
(c) A giraffe.
(d) A river.
3. What does Roland say in Chapter 14 he learned from Jake when he hypnotized him?
(a) The directions to the city of Lud.
(b) The details of Jake's life.
(c) The details of Jake's death.
(d) The directions to the Dark Tower.
4. What animal is features in the poem Jake reads on a sign in Chapter 16?
5. What novel does the English Comp teacher ask her students to read over the summer in Chapter 3?
(a) The Stand.
(b) The Hobbit.
(c) Lord of the Flies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jake follow the two boys in Chapter 22, Henry and Eddie?
2. Who is the first person Susannah thinks of in Chapter 1 as she listens to the falling trees?
3. Who does Jake guess was Tick-Tock Man's grandfather in Chapter 28?
4. Why does Roland put a leash on Oy in Chapter 23?
5. To whom does Jake leave a note in Chapter 5?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)