|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jake know in Chapter 5 that the pretzel vendor would drink a bottle of Yoo-hoo as opposed to a can?
(a) The pretzel vendor only sells bottles.
(b) It was the day he died, he had lived it before.
(c) He is psychic.
(d) Roland told him.
2. Who claims to have heard a sonic boom after seeing Blaine running in Lud in Chapter 11?
(a) Aunt Talitha.
3. What is the first thing Eddie sees in Chapter 17 as Walter's jawbone burns in the fire?
(a) A rose.
(b) A key.
(c) A gun.
(d) A broken tooth.
4. Why is Jake reluctant to leave the rose in Chapter 18?
(a) He wants to gaze at its beauty.
(b) He feels a need to protect it.
(c) He feels it is dangerous to him.
(d) He wants to take it to his mother.
5. What do Roland and his friends find in Chapter 5?
(a) A dog that has rabies.
(b) A bird with parasites.
(c) A fish with cold sores.
(d) A beehave that has been poisoned with radiation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the voice Eddie hears in his head as he carves saying to him?
2. Why does the author capitalize the phrase, Watch Out for Eddie repeatedly in Chapter 3?
3. What do Roland and his friends find in the cockpit of the plane in Chapter 1?
4. Where does Roland tell Susannah and Eddie he once met Jake in Chapter 14?
5. What was Eddie's drug of choice in his life in 1980's New York?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)