|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way did Tick-Tock Man kill the laughing woman?
(a) With a rope around her throat.
(b) With a gun.
(c) With a knife he threw across the room.
(d) With a poison.
2. What does Roland hope to find at the Great Portal as he tells Eddie and Susannah in Chapter 12?
(a) The Dark Tower.
(b) Directions to the Dark Tower.
(c) Eddie's world.
(d) His family.
3. Who is Walter?
(a) Roland's best friend.
(b) Roland's brother.
(c) The man in white, Roland's teacher.
(d) The man in black, Roland's nemesis.
4. Who is Patricia?
(a) A monorail that ran the opposite direction as Blaine.
(b) A waitress who worked on Blaine the train.
(c) The conductor of Blaine the train.
(d) A monorail that ran the same line as Blaine.
5. Who is Blaine?
(a) A train that runs southeast through Lud.
(b) A train that runs northeast through Lud.
(c) The train mechanic in Lud.
(d) The train conductor in Lud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to two buildings on the outskirts of the town Roland and his friends come to in Chapter 4?
2. How much older than he is Eddie's brother?
3. What does Susannah believe the speakers broadcasting the drum back beat were originally used for?
4. What is a monorail?
5. What is the name of the man who gave Jake the riddle book?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)