|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Little Blaine say he is in Chapter 27?
(a) The creator of the machines.
(b) The ghost inside the machines.
(c) The one left behind in rooms of ruin and halls of the dead.
(d) The unforgotten.
2. What is missing from the riddle book Jake has just bought as seen in Chapter 14?
(a) The answers.
(b) The middle pages.
(c) The first pages.
(d) The riddles.
3. How does Roland find his way through the maze in Chapter 20?
(a) With Oy's sense of smell and direction.
(b) Through the sound of Jake's thoughts.
(c) With the ability to see Jake's aura lingering.
(d) Through the sound Gasher makes as he runs.
4. Who led the final army against the war in Lud as described in Chapter 10?
(a) Andrew Quick.
(b) David Quick.
(c) Jack Mort.
5. Who is Mrs. Shaw?
(a) A nanny.
(b) The housekeeper.
(c) The maid.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ka-tet?
2. Why does Jake follow the two boys in Chapter 22, Henry and Eddie?
3. Whose voice does Mercy claim to enjoy listening to in Chapter 12?
4. Who falls over the edge of the bridge in Chapter 12?
5. To whom does Jake leave a note in Chapter 5?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)