|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who gave Jake the riddle book?
(a) Eddie Greene.
(b) Aaron Deepneau.
(c) Elmer Chambers.
(d) Calvin Tower.
2. What back beat does Eddie believe is playing from unseen source in Chapter 15?
(a) Bob Marley.
(b) ZZ Top.
(c) Rolling Stones.
(d) Bruce Springsteen.
3. What does Susannah think in Chapter 3 made Roland turn inward on himself?
(a) The Big Depression.
(b) The Big Empty.
(c) The Big War.
(d) The Big Bomb.
4. What does Roland ask Aunt Talitha to do for him and his friends in Chapter 13?
(a) Offer her gifts.
(b) Offer her blessin.
(c) Offer her money.
(d) Offer her kisses.
5. What has happened to two buildings on the outskirts of the town Roland and his friends come to in Chapter 4?
(a) They have fallen to ruin.
(b) They have been abandoned.
(c) They have been burned.
(d) They have exploded.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Susannah and Eddie chose which way to go in the city of Lud on Chapter 18?
2. Why does Roland believe he is going insane in Chapter1?
3. Who is Mir?
4. Who does Little Blaine say he is in Chapter 27?
5. Why does Roland build a fire in Chapter 17?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)