|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Roland claims to want in Chapter 1?
2. What is the voice Eddie hears in his head as he carves saying to him?
(a) The voice ridicules him for not doing better.
(b) The voice calls him weak, a sissy for carving.
(c) The voice tells him how beautiful his work is.
(d) The voice encourages him to do better.
3. What does Eddie ask for guts to complete in Chapter 18?
(a) The bear.
(b) The doll.
(c) The rose.
(d) The key.
4. Who is the boy in Jake's dream who tells him he is there to guide him?
5. How does Roland say he knows they are being followed in Chapter 2?
(a) He noticed the odd behavior of the animals.
(b) He has seen people.
(c) He smells people.
(d) He saw smoke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What building is Susannah reminded of in Chapter 21 as she follows Maud and Jeeves to the Cradle of Lud?
2. What does Oy tell Roland in Chapter 29 about the people in the room?
3. Who is first to hear the approaching bear as described in Chapter 5?
4. How does Eddie prove to Big Blaine who he is and where he came from in Chapter 27?
5. What is graf?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)