|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is ka?
(a) Roland's world in High Speech.
(b) A destiny shared in High Speech.
(c) It signifies life-force, consciousness, duty and destiny in High Speech.
(d) A map in High Speech.
2. What is the old woman afraid Roland and his friends are in Chapter 4?
3. Who does Eddie believe he met just before Henry went into the army in the 1970s?
(c) Jack Mort.
4. Why does Gasher make Jake sing in Chapter 25?
(a) To entertain Gasher.
(b) To keep the haunts that live in the machines away.
(c) To throw Roland off their trail.
(d) To announce their arrival to Tick-Tock Man.
5. In the story told in Chapter 10 about Old Star and Old Mother, who was Cassiopeia?
(a) Old Mother's daughter.
(b) A beautiful young woman.
(c) Old Mother.
(d) Old Star.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about Mir's head?
2. Who is first to hear the approaching bear as described in Chapter 5?
3. What does Roland say in Chapter 14 he learned from Jake when he hypnotized him?
4. How does Susannah believe the people of River Crossing look at Roland in Chapter 13?
5. Why does Aunt Talitha believe the people of Lud would like to keep Jake in Chapter 10?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)