|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eddie believe he met just before Henry went into the army in the 1970s?
(b) Jack Mort.
2. What is the voice Eddie hears in his head as he carves saying to him?
(a) The voice ridicules him for not doing better.
(b) The voice calls him weak, a sissy for carving.
(c) The voice encourages him to do better.
(d) The voice tells him how beautiful his work is.
3. How long has Jake been fighting the rising madness inside him as stated in Chapter 1?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three years.
(d) Three weeks.
4. What has happened to two buildings on the outskirts of the town Roland and his friends come to in Chapter 4?
(a) They have exploded.
(b) They have been abandoned.
(c) They have fallen to ruin.
(d) They have been burned.
5. What does Jake think is important about the key he has found in Chapter 17?
(a) The s shape at the base.
(b) The s shape at the tip.
(c) The c shape at the tip.
(d) The c shape at the base.
Short Answer Questions
1. What back beat does Eddie believe is playing from unseen source in Chapter 15?
2. What does Eddie ask for guts to complete in Chapter 18?
3. Who is Mrs. Shaw?
4. How does Roland give Jake instructions in Chapter 28?
5. How much older than he is Eddie's brother?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)