|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What significant event happened to or will happen to Jake on May 9th as stated in Chapter 1?
(a) He will be hit by a car.
(b) He will die in Roland's world.
(c) He will win a literary prize.
(d) He will graduate from sixth grade.
2. Where did Eddie and Roland get the Keflex pills they give to Jake in Chapter 1?
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
3. Why does Roland believe Oy was pushed out of his pack in Chapter 15?
(a) He is too intelligent.
(b) He is too ugly.
(c) He is too friendly with humans.
(d) He will not behave.
4. What story does Eddie want Roland to tell in Chapter 6?
(a) The myth of the Dark Tower.
(b) The beginning, starting with Gilead.
(c) The history of gunslingers.
(d) The story of Walter.
5. What does Jake realize in Chapter 4 is the answer to Aaron Deepneau's riddle?
(a) A bear.
(b) A pond.
(c) A river.
(d) A giraffe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susannah think the speaking ring looks like in Chapter 23?
2. What comes out of the bear's nose each time it sneezes in Chapter 2?
3. How does Roland give Jake instructions in Chapter 28?
4. What does Oy tell Roland in Chapter 29 about the people in the room?
5. What sound draws Susannah and Roland away from shooting practice in Chapter 1?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)