|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Roland say he knows they are being followed in Chapter 2?
(a) He smells people.
(b) He has seen people.
(c) He saw smoke.
(d) He noticed the odd behavior of the animals.
2. What does the billy-bumbler in Chapter 1 say in response to Jake's question, How are you?
3. For what company does Bob work in the story of Charlie the Choo-Choo as revealed in Chapter 22?
(a) Mid-Cities Railway Company.
(c) Topeka Limited.
(d) Mid-World Railway Company.
4. Who does Eddie believe he met just before Henry went into the army in the 1970s?
(b) Jack Mort.
5. Who falls over the edge of the bridge in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound draws Susannah and Roland away from shooting practice in Chapter 1?
2. What has happened to two buildings on the outskirts of the town Roland and his friends come to in Chapter 4?
3. What song does Eddie believe is the back beat they can hear playing in Lud in Chapter 4?
4. Why does Aunt Talitha believe the people of Lud would like to keep Jake in Chapter 10?
5. What do Roland and his friends find in the cockpit of the plane in Chapter 1?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)