|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What significant event happened to or will happen to Jake on May 9th as stated in Chapter 1?
(a) He will die in Roland's world.
(b) He will graduate from sixth grade.
(c) He will be hit by a car.
(d) He will win a literary prize.
2. To whom does Jake leave a note in Chapter 5?
(a) Ms. Avery.
(b) Mr. Bissette.
(c) His parents.
(d) Mrs. Shaw.
3. Why does Eddie fire a shot from his Ruger into the rain soaked sky in Chapter 27?
(a) To warn Blaine of their arrival at his cradle.
(b) To express frustration.
(c) To frighten off the Pubes.
(d) To let Roland they found Blaine's Cradle.
4. What has happened to two buildings on the outskirts of the town Roland and his friends come to in Chapter 4?
(a) They have fallen to ruin.
(b) They have been burned.
(c) They have exploded.
(d) They have been abandoned.
5. How does Susannah believe the people of River Crossing look at Roland in Chapter 13?
(a) Like a god.
(b) Like a king.
(c) Like a saint.
(d) Like a lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bookstore Jake visits in Chapters 12-13?
2. What type of watch is Jake wearing in Chapter 18?
3. What is it that Roland claims to want in Chapter 1?
4. What is unusual about Mir's head?
5. What does a voice in Eddie's head tell him in Chapter 1?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)