|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Old People?
(a) Long gone people who once lived in Roland's world.
(b) The people who live in nursing homes throughout Roland's world.
(c) Roland's ancestors.
(d) The people who once tortured Susannah.
2. What does Roland hope to find at the Great Portal as he tells Eddie and Susannah in Chapter 12?
(a) Directions to the Dark Tower.
(b) Eddie's world.
(c) The Dark Tower.
(d) His family.
3. What does Eddie believe the Twelve Portals are?
(a) Doors to other deminsions.
(b) Doors to his world.
(c) Doors to other countries.
(d) Doors to the center of Roland's world.
4. Who is Patricia?
(a) A waitress who worked on Blaine the train.
(b) A monorail that ran the opposite direction as Blaine.
(c) A monorail that ran the same line as Blaine.
(d) The conductor of Blaine the train.
5. What does Eddie say jokes are supposed to make you do in Chapter 2?
(a) Have fun.
(b) Think critically.
(c) Be amused.
(d) Think around corners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about Mir's head?
2. What is missing from the riddle book Jake has just bought as seen in Chapter 14?
3. What book is Aaron Deepneau reading in Chapters 12-15?
4. What does Jake repeat to himself over and over as he walks in an empty lot in Chapter 16?
5. What is the name of the business Eddie visits in his dreams in Chapter 19?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)