|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game are Eddie and Henry playing in Chapter 22?
2. Why does Gasher make Jake sing in Chapter 25?
(a) To entertain Gasher.
(b) To keep the haunts that live in the machines away.
(c) To throw Roland off their trail.
(d) To announce their arrival to Tick-Tock Man.
3. What does one of the twins say fell out of the sky like Icarus in Chapter 9?
(a) A flying man.
(b) A bird.
(c) A child.
(d) An airplane.
4. What do Roland and his friends find in Chapter 5?
(a) A dog that has rabies.
(b) A beehave that has been poisoned with radiation.
(c) A bird with parasites.
(d) A fish with cold sores.
5. In the story told in Chapter 10 about Old Star and Old Mother, who was Cassiopeia?
(a) A beautiful young woman.
(b) Old Star.
(c) Old Mother's daughter.
(d) Old Mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comes out of the bear's nose each time it sneezes in Chapter 2?
2. Who claims to have heard a sonic boom after seeing Blaine running in Lud in Chapter 11?
3. Upon what books does Stephen King say he based the Dark Tower Series in the Introduction of this novel?
4. What does Susannah think the speaking ring looks like in Chapter 23?
5. What does Eddie often see when he looks at a piece of wood?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)