|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jake reluctant to leave the rose in Chapter 18?
(a) He feels it is dangerous to him.
(b) He wants to take it to his mother.
(c) He feels a need to protect it.
(d) He wants to gaze at its beauty.
2. What shape does Eddie draw in the dirt in Chapter 17?
(a) A rose.
(b) The shape of a key.
(c) A broken tooth.
(d) A gun.
3. What is the name of the bookstore Jake visits in Chapters 12-13?
(a) The Manhattan Restaurant of the Mind.
(b) Tom and Gerry's Artistic Booksellers.
(d) The Bookworm.
4. What animal is features in the poem Jake reads on a sign in Chapter 16?
5. For what company does Bob work in the story of Charlie the Choo-Choo as revealed in Chapter 22?
(a) Mid-Cities Railway Company.
(b) Mid-World Railway Company.
(c) Topeka Limited.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Roland allow Gasher to take Jake as he explains it to Eddie in Chapter 15?
2. How does Susannah travel with Eddie and Roland in Chapter 7?
3. What does Gasher stop to show Jake in Chapter 19?
4. What does Susannah call the men who once tortured her as discussed in Chapter 1?
5. In what way did Tick-Tock Man kill the laughing woman?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)