|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Roland insist they must split up in Chapter 15?
(a) They cannot leave Oy alone.
(b) They must continue with their journey no matter what.
(c) Only Roland can save Jake.
(d) They cannot take Susannah into Gasher's maze.
2. What movie does Jake recall watching as he descends deeper under the city of Lud in Chapter 25?
(a) Journey to the Center of the Earth.
(d) Lord of the Flies.
3. What do Roland and his friends find in Chapter 5?
(a) A beehave that has been poisoned with radiation.
(b) A dog that has rabies.
(c) A bird with parasites.
(d) A fish with cold sores.
4. What is the name of the man who gave Jake the riddle book?
(a) Eddie Greene.
(b) Calvin Tower.
(c) Elmer Chambers.
(d) Aaron Deepneau.
5. What does Eddie see that he thinks is Blaine in Chapter 6?
(a) A exploded train.
(b) A broken monorail.
(c) A dead man.
(d) A derailed train.
Short Answer Questions
1. What conclusion does Jake come to about Blaine during his dream in Chapter 16?
2. What two pictures has Jake pasted to the front of his Final Essay as revealed in Chapter 2?
3. What does Susannah think the speaking ring looks like in Chapter 23?
4. Who is first to hear the approaching bear as described in Chapter 5?
5. Where does Eddie hide from the bear in Chapter 5?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)