|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Roland and his friends find in the cockpit of the plane in Chapter 1?
(a) The mummified remains of Andrew Quick.
(b) The mummified remains of Jack Mort.
(c) The mummified remains of Walter.
(d) The mummified remains of David Quick.
2. What does Eddie draw in the dirt at the speaking ring in Chapter 25?
(a) A house.
(b) A rose.
(c) A key.
(d) A door.
3. What is the voice Eddie hears in his head as he carves saying to him?
(a) The voice encourages him to do better.
(b) The voice ridicules him for not doing better.
(c) The voice calls him weak, a sissy for carving.
(d) The voice tells him how beautiful his work is.
4. Why does Roland build a fire in Chapter 17?
(a) To keep warm.
(b) For Eddie to carve by.
(c) To cook on.
(d) To keep the animals away.
5. What do the people of River Crossing line up to do before Roland in Chapter 13?
(a) Recieve his kisses.
(b) Recieve his gifts.
(c) Recieve his blessing.
(d) Recieve his money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roland say he knows they are being followed in Chapter 2?
2. Who does the guy Eddie shoots in Chapter 21 look like to Susannah?
3. What is missing from the riddle book Jake has just bought as seen in Chapter 14?
4. What does Tick-Tock Man want Jake to give him as a gift?
5. What does the boy in Chapter 3 warn Jake not to do?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)