|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susannah think in Chapter 3 made Roland turn inward on himself?
(a) The Big Depression.
(b) The Big Bomb.
(c) The Big Empty.
(d) The Big War.
2. What does Jake hope will happen each time he walks through a door?
(a) He will return to Roland.
(b) He will die.
(c) He will find his killer.
(d) He will regain his sanity.
3. Why does Roland put a leash on Oy in Chapter 23?
(a) To protect him from Gasher.
(b) To keep him from chasing after Jake.
(c) So Oy will not run away.
(d) So Oy can lead Roland to Jake in the dark.
4. What does Eddie ask for guts to complete in Chapter 18?
(a) The bear.
(b) The key.
(c) The rose.
(d) The doll.
5. How much older than he is Eddie's brother?
(a) Four years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Eight years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Jake believe, in Chapter 5, he will be gone?
2. What does Tick-Tock Man want Jake to give him as a gift?
3. What conclusion does Jake come to about Blaine during his dream in Chapter 16?
4. What did Henry steal from the girl Maryanne in Chapter 21?
5. How does Susannah travel with Eddie and Roland in Chapter 7?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)