|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susannah think in Chapter 3 made Roland turn inward on himself?
(a) The Big Depression.
(b) The Big Bomb.
(c) The Big Empty.
(d) The Big War.
2. Who is Patricia?
(a) A monorail that ran the same line as Blaine.
(b) The conductor of Blaine the train.
(c) A monorail that ran the opposite direction as Blaine.
(d) A waitress who worked on Blaine the train.
3. What do Roland and his friends find in the cockpit of the plane in Chapter 1?
(a) The mummified remains of Andrew Quick.
(b) The mummified remains of Walter.
(c) The mummified remains of Jack Mort.
(d) The mummified remains of David Quick.
4. How does Eddie prove to Big Blaine who he is and where he came from in Chapter 27?
(a) By listing the landmarks in New York.
(b) By listing the names of his ka-tet.
(c) By showing his driver's license.
(d) By showing his Ruger.
5. What does Jake repeat to himself over and over as he walks in an empty lot in Chapter 16?
(a) It is all gone.
(b) Everything is still here.
(c) Leave me alone.
(d) This is crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In her shooting lessons in Chapter 1, what has Susannah forgotten if she aims with her hand?
2. What is the name of the bookstore Jake visits in Chapters 12-13?
3. What does Eddie say jokes are supposed to make you do in Chapter 2?
4. How long is it before Roland and his friends reach the outskirts of Lud?
5. What warning does Maud give to Susannah in Chapter 25?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)