|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jake realize in Chapter 4 is the answer to Aaron Deepneau's riddle?
(a) A bear.
(b) A river.
(c) A pond.
(d) A giraffe.
2. What do the people of River Crossing line up to do before Roland in Chapter 13?
(a) Recieve his kisses.
(b) Recieve his money.
(c) Recieve his blessing.
(d) Recieve his gifts.
3. In what way did Tick-Tock Man kill the laughing woman?
(a) With a knife he threw across the room.
(b) With a gun.
(c) With a poison.
(d) With a rope around her throat.
4. What significant event happened to or will happen to Jake on May 9th as stated in Chapter 1?
(a) He will win a literary prize.
(b) He will die in Roland's world.
(c) He will be hit by a car.
(d) He will graduate from sixth grade.
5. Why does Roland call Susannah Odetta in Chapter 1?
(a) This is the first name he knew her by.
(b) This is his nickname for her.
(c) This is her real name.
(d) This is a name used to anger her and get her attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bookstore Jake visits in Chapters 12-13?
2. What does one of the twins say fell out of the sky like Icarus in Chapter 9?
3. What did Hax tell Roland was the last act of the Great Old Ones?
4. Why does Roland put a leash on Oy in Chapter 23?
5. What does Eddie draw in the dirt at the speaking ring in Chapter 25?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)