|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Drawers according to Roland?
(b) Pain and death.
(d) Desolation or waste lands.
2. What does Susannah think the speaking ring looks like in Chapter 23?
(a) The Washington Monument.
(c) The Sphinx.
(d) The Great Pyramid.
3. Why does the author capitalize the phrase, Watch Out for Eddie repeatedly in Chapter 3?
(a) Because it is the title of a song.
(b) To express its use as a book title.
(c) To express the importance of this role in Henry's childhood.
(d) Because the author wants the reader to be sure to see it.
4. Who finally shoots and kills Mir in Chapter 8?
(c) A stranger.
5. What warning does Maud give to Susannah in Chapter 25?
(a) Avoid the seafish, its poisonous.
(b) Winston's family will hunt her down and kill her.
(c) To enter Blaine's Cradle is death.
(d) Leave Lud or die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Henry steal from the girl Maryanne in Chapter 21?
2. How did Jake know in Chapter 5 that the pretzel vendor would drink a bottle of Yoo-hoo as opposed to a can?
3. What does Eddie believe the Twelve Portals are?
4. What does a billy-bumbler look like as described in Chapter 7?
5. In the story told in Chapter 10 about Old Star and Old Mother, who was Cassiopeia?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)