|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what company does Bob work in the story of Charlie the Choo-Choo as revealed in Chapter 22?
(a) Mid-Cities Railway Company.
(c) Topeka Limited.
(d) Mid-World Railway Company.
2. What do Roland and his friends find in Chapter 5?
(a) A bird with parasites.
(b) A fish with cold sores.
(c) A beehave that has been poisoned with radiation.
(d) A dog that has rabies.
3. What did Henry steal from the girl Maryanne in Chapter 21?
(a) Her movie ticket.
(b) Her tabloid paper.
(c) Her gum.
(d) Her purse.
4. What does a billy-bumbler look like as described in Chapter 7?
(a) A cross between a cat and a dog.
(b) A cross between a squirrel and a bird.
(c) A cross between a badger and a raccoon.
(d) A cross between an elephant and a bear.
5. Why does Roland insist they must split up in Chapter 15?
(a) They cannot leave Oy alone.
(b) They must continue with their journey no matter what.
(c) They cannot take Susannah into Gasher's maze.
(d) Only Roland can save Jake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who falls over the edge of the bridge in Chapter 12?
2. Who is Mrs. Shaw?
3. Who is the boy in Jake's dream who tells him he is there to guide him?
4. What does Jake repeat to himself over and over as he walks in an empty lot in Chapter 16?
5. What movie does Jake recall watching as he descends deeper under the city of Lud in Chapter 25?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)