|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound draws Susannah and Roland away from shooting practice in Chapter 1?
(a) A bomb going off in the distance.
(b) Crashing trees.
(c) Answering gunshots.
(d) The approach of a stranger.
2. What is the subject of Jake's Final Essay in English Comp as stated in Chapter 2?
(a) My Best Friend.
(b) My Summer Vacation.
(c) My Understanding of Truth.
(d) My Understanding of Honesty.
3. Upon what books does Stephen King say he based the Dark Tower Series in the Introduction of this novel?
(a) Disney's Mary Poppins.
(b) J.R.R. Tolkein's Lord of the Rings.
(c) Stephen Donaldson's The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant.
(d) Terry Brooks' The Sword of Shannara.
4. What was Eddie's drug of choice in his life in 1980's New York?
(c) Crystal Meth.
5. Where does Roland tell Eddie and Susannah Jake is from in Chapter 14?
(a) San Francisco between 1970 and 1990.
(b) New York between 1963 and 1987.
(c) New Orleans, 2004.
(d) Chicago between 1990 and 2000.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is missing from the riddle book Jake has just bought as seen in Chapter 14?
2. Where does Roland tell Susannah and Eddie he once met Jake in Chapter 14?
3. What does Jake hope will happen each time he walks through a door?
4. What is ka?
5. In the story told in Chapter 10 about Old Star and Old Mother, who was Cassiopeia?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)