|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which guardian does Roland talk about in a poem taught him by his nursemaid?
(a) The turtle.
(b) The lion.
(c) The fish.
(d) The bear.
2. What comes out of the bear's nose each time it sneezes in Chapter 2?
(c) Infectious muscus.
3. Why does Roland call Susannah Odetta in Chapter 1?
(a) This is a name used to anger her and get her attention.
(b) This is the first name he knew her by.
(c) This is his nickname for her.
(d) This is her real name.
4. What is missing from the riddle book Jake has just bought as seen in Chapter 14?
(a) The first pages.
(b) The riddles.
(c) The middle pages.
(d) The answers.
5. Where does Roland tell Susannah and Eddie he once met Jake in Chapter 14?
(a) A way station.
(b) A subway station.
(c) An airport.
(d) A bus station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Roland say the Great Old Ones were in Chapter 12?
2. What is the name of the bookstore Jake visits in Chapters 12-13?
3. Who is the first person Susannah thinks of in Chapter 1 as she listens to the falling trees?
4. In Chapter 9, what do Roland and his friends realize the bear was?
5. Who is first to hear the approaching bear as described in Chapter 5?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)