|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What significant event happened to or will happen to Jake on May 9th as stated in Chapter 1?
(a) He will die in Roland's world.
(b) He will graduate from sixth grade.
(c) He will win a literary prize.
(d) He will be hit by a car.
2. What two pictures has Jake pasted to the front of his Final Essay as revealed in Chapter 2?
(a) A closet and a bus station.
(b) A door in London and an Amtrack train.
(c) A dog and a cat.
(d) A beach and a desert.
3. What is ka-tet?
(a) A group of travelers with the same destination.
(b) A group of travelers who travel together for convience.
(c) A group of people with the same birthdate.
(d) A group of people with interrelated destinies.
4. Whose voice does Eddie hear in his head as he carves in Chapter 3?
(d) His mother's.
5. Why does Eddie decide he could never be better at anything than Henry in Chapter 3?
(a) Henry had a frail ego.
(b) Henry would have beat him up.
(c) Henry was his big brother.
(d) Henry would have stopped watching out for Eddie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Susannah thinks of in Chapter 1 as she listens to the falling trees?
2. What is the Drawers according to Roland?
3. Where does Roland tell Susannah and Eddie he once met Jake in Chapter 14?
4. What does Eddie often see in a piece of wood?
5. What is the Drawers according to Susannah?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)