|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is missing from the riddle book Jake has just bought as seen in Chapter 14?
(a) The middle pages.
(b) The answers.
(c) The first pages.
(d) The riddles.
2. What significant event happened to or will happen to Jake on May 9th as stated in Chapter 1?
(a) He will graduate from sixth grade.
(b) He will die in Roland's world.
(c) He will be hit by a car.
(d) He will win a literary prize.
3. What sound draws Susannah and Roland away from shooting practice in Chapter 1?
(a) Answering gunshots.
(b) The approach of a stranger.
(c) A bomb going off in the distance.
(d) Crashing trees.
4. Where does Roland tell Eddie and Susannah Jake is from in Chapter 14?
(a) New Orleans, 2004.
(b) San Francisco between 1970 and 1990.
(c) New York between 1963 and 1987.
(d) Chicago between 1990 and 2000.
5. What is the name of the bookstore Jake visits in Chapters 12-13?
(b) The Manhattan Restaurant of the Mind.
(c) The Bookworm.
(d) Tom and Gerry's Artistic Booksellers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what books does Stephen King say he based the Dark Tower Series in the Introduction of this novel?
2. What shape does Eddie draw in the dirt in Chapter 17?
3. How long has Jake been fighting the rising madness inside him as stated in Chapter 1?
4. Who is first to hear the approaching bear as described in Chapter 5?
5. What does Eddie often see in a piece of wood?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)