|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is ka?
(a) A destiny shared in High Speech.
(b) It signifies life-force, consciousness, duty and destiny in High Speech.
(c) A map in High Speech.
(d) Roland's world in High Speech.
2. In the story told in Chapter 10 about Old Star and Old Mother, who was Cassiopeia?
(a) Old Mother's daughter.
(b) A beautiful young woman.
(c) Old Star.
(d) Old Mother.
3. Who finally shoots and kills Mir in Chapter 8?
(b) A stranger.
4. What did Hax tell Roland was the last act of the Great Old Ones?
(a) To create the Twelve Guardians.
(b) To create the Beams.
(c) To create Roland's world.
(d) To create Susannah's world.
5. What is the Drawers according to Roland?
(a) Desolation or waste lands.
(d) Pain and death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book is Aaron Deepneau reading in Chapters 12-15?
2. What significant event happened to or will happen to Jake on May 9th as stated in Chapter 1?
3. What is the name of the bookstore Jake visits in Chapters 12-13?
4. What two pictures has Jake pasted to the front of his Final Essay as revealed in Chapter 2?
5. What game did Henry teach Eddie to play as he tells the reader in Chapter 3?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)