|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a palaver?
(a) A position in the household of a magician.
(b) To discuss a specific subject on a specific day with your friends.
(c) To have a lengthy discussion, usually between people of different backgrounds.
(d) A type of hat Roland wears.
2. Who is Walter?
(a) The man in white, Roland's teacher.
(b) The man in black, Roland's nemesis.
(c) Roland's best friend.
(d) Roland's brother.
3. What is Eddie carving in Chapter 4?
(a) A dog.
(b) A toy gun.
(c) A bear.
(d) A slingshot.
4. What shape does Eddie draw in the dirt in Chapter 17?
(a) A broken tooth.
(b) The shape of a key.
(c) A gun.
(d) A rose.
5. Why does Eddie decide he could never be better at anything than Henry in Chapter 3?
(a) Henry was his big brother.
(b) Henry would have beat him up.
(c) Henry would have stopped watching out for Eddie.
(d) Henry had a frail ego.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Roland tell Susannah and Eddie he once met Jake in Chapter 14?
2. What does Roland hope to find at the Great Portal as he tells Eddie and Susannah in Chapter 12?
3. Who is Mir?
4. Why does Roland believe he is going insane in Chapter1?
5. What is ka?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)