|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Roland call Susannah Odetta in Chapter 1?
(a) This is the first name he knew her by.
(b) This is her real name.
(c) This is a name used to anger her and get her attention.
(d) This is his nickname for her.
2. What is the Drawers according to Susannah?
(a) A place where Susannah was once tortured.
(b) A place where the truth of the Dark Tower is hidden.
(c) A place where Eddie nearly died.
(d) A place where Detta would go to do bad things.
3. What is ka-tet?
(a) A group of travelers who travel together for convience.
(b) A group of people with the same birthdate.
(c) A group of people with interrelated destinies.
(d) A group of travelers with the same destination.
4. Where is the Great Portal?
(a) In Eddie's world.
(b) The center of six lines that connect the Twelve Portals.
(c) Off center of one of the Twelve Portals.
(d) In Susannah's world.
5. What is the Drawers according to Roland?
(a) Pain and death.
(c) Desolation or waste lands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is missing from the riddle book Jake has just bought as seen in Chapter 14?
2. In her shooting lessons in Chapter 1, what has Susannah forgotten if she aims with her hand?
3. What was Eddie's drug of choice in his life in 1980's New York?
4. Which guardian does Roland talk about in a poem taught him by his nursemaid?
5. What two pictures has Jake pasted to the front of his Final Essay as revealed in Chapter 2?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)