|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is first to hear the approaching bear as described in Chapter 5?
(c) Roland and Susannah together.
2. What was Eddie's drug of choice in his life in 1980's New York?
(b) Crystal Meth.
3. What is ka-tet?
(a) A group of travelers who travel together for convience.
(b) A group of people with the same birthdate.
(c) A group of travelers with the same destination.
(d) A group of people with interrelated destinies.
4. What is the first thing Eddie sees in Chapter 17 as Walter's jawbone burns in the fire?
(a) A gun.
(b) A rose.
(c) A key.
(d) A broken tooth.
5. What novel does the English Comp teacher ask her students to read over the summer in Chapter 3?
(a) Lord of the Flies.
(c) The Stand.
(d) The Hobbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what books does Stephen King say he based the Dark Tower Series in the Introduction of this novel?
2. What does Roland hope to find at the Great Portal as he tells Eddie and Susannah in Chapter 12?
3. How much older than he is Eddie's brother?
4. In the story told in Chapter 10 about Old Star and Old Mother, who was Cassiopeia?
5. What shape does Eddie draw in the dirt in Chapter 17?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)