|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 1 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susannah call the men who once tortured her as discussed in Chapter 1?
(a) Mahfah fathers.
(b) Tonk mothers.
(c) Honky tonks.
(d) Honk mahfahs.
2. Where is the Great Portal?
(a) In Susannah's world.
(b) Off center of one of the Twelve Portals.
(c) The center of six lines that connect the Twelve Portals.
(d) In Eddie's world.
3. What did Hax tell Roland was the last act of the Great Old Ones?
(a) To create Susannah's world.
(b) To create the Beams.
(c) To create the Twelve Guardians.
(d) To create Roland's world.
4. Upon what books does Stephen King say he based the Dark Tower Series in the Introduction of this novel?
(a) Terry Brooks' The Sword of Shannara.
(b) Disney's Mary Poppins.
(c) J.R.R. Tolkein's Lord of the Rings.
(d) Stephen Donaldson's The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant.
5. What is unusual about Mir's head?
(a) It has a large tumor.
(b) It is missing both eyes.
(c) It has a radar-like dish on it.
(d) It has an extra mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other memory does Roland talk of having about Jake in Chapter 13?
2. What is the first thing Eddie sees in Chapter 17 as Walter's jawbone burns in the fire?
3. Why does Roland believe he is going insane in Chapter1?
4. What book is Aaron Deepneau reading in Chapters 12-15?
5. What does Eddie often see in a piece of wood?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)