|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank do when he finds Eric sleeping in "What Happened to Me"?
2. When does Frank say he felt like he started losing Eric as a brother?
3. In "What Happened to Eric," what does Frank say about Eric's style of clothing?
4. Why does Angus say he kept the plastic genitals?
5. What happened to Eric once he started drinking while going to college?
Short Essay Questions
1. Whose deaths were predicted by the wasp factory?
2. What happens when Eric calls in "The Wasp Factory"?
3. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about her life?
4. Why does Frank become angry with his father in "The Prodigal"?
5. What does Angus tell Frank about his gender?
6. In "Running Dog," how does Frank explain insanity?
7. What does Frank do after the wasp chooses fire in "The Wasp Factory"?
8. Why does Frank catch a wasp in "Space Invaders"?
9. What does Frank mention while playing "Space Invaders" with Jamie?
10. What does Frank do when he finds Eric in "What Happened to Me"?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Eric and Frank.
Essay Topic 2
Examine Frank's places, including his third floor room and bunker. What is the purpose of these places? How do these places impact Frank?
Essay Topic 3
What role do dogs play in this novel? What do they represent? How do they drive the plot and the characters?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)