Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank compare space invaders to?
2. While in Angus' study, what makes Frank cry?
3. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say men should do?
4. What medical condition does Eric suffer from?
5. Why does Angus say he told Frank that she doesn't have a birth certificate?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the technique of having Frank narrate both from childhood memory and the present.
Essay Topic 2
What role do superstitions and rituals play in this novel? Give examples of different superstitions and their meanings.
Essay Topic 3
Examine Frank's places, including his third floor room and bunker. What is the purpose of these places? How do these places impact Frank?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)