|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Space Invaders," when does Frank suggest wiping out all of humanity?
2. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say men should do?
3. Who does Frank say insanity is for?
4. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say about his feelings for Eric?
5. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Eric when he attended medical school?
2. What happens when Eric calls Frank in "Running Dog"?
3. What does Frank look for in "Running Dog"?
4. What does Frank do when he finds Eric in "What Happened to Me"?
5. How was Angus able to convince Frank he was a boy?
6. What led to Eric being put in hospitals?
7. What does Frank do when he sees the dog on fire in "Running Dog"?
8. Why does Frank catch a wasp in "Space Invaders"?
9. In "The Prodigal," why can't Frank get an answer from Angus about his study?
10. What is strange about the specimen jar Frank finds in Angus' study?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the three murders Frank commits, quoting the book to support your comparison.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze at least three of the chapter titles in this novel.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast at least two settings in "The Wasp Factory." Explain the significance of setting to the novel.
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)