|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank use his catapult on the dog in "Running Dog"?
2. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
3. Why do Frank's bombs explode in "The Prodigal"?
4. When does Eric come home from college?
5. Where does Frank say he got the clock from for the factory?
Essay Topic 1
What is the author's message about brotherhood? Carefully analyze Eric and Frank's relationship.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze at least three of the chapter titles in this novel.
Essay Topic 3
What does the wasp factory represent?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)