|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Angus say he kept the plastic genitals?
2. What does Frank say insanity is a weak reaction to?
3. Why does the one child Eric cared for have a plastic plate in its head?
4. What does Frank say Eric did to the neighbors' dogs when he came home from school?
5. What does Angus tell Frank about his accident?
Short Essay Questions
1. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about her life?
2. What happens when Eric calls in "The Wasp Factory"?
3. How does Frank describe his childhood relationship with Eric?
4. Why did Eric's relatives hold an intervention when he was a child?
5. In "Running Dog," how does Frank explain insanity?
6. What does Frank find inside Angus' study?
7. What led to Eric being put in hospitals?
8. In "The Prodigal," why can't Frank get an answer from Angus about his study?
9. What does Frank look for in "Running Dog"?
10. What does Frank mention while playing "Space Invaders" with Jamie?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is revenge a theme in this novel? What role does revenge have in the novel?
Essay Topic 2
What message is delivered about family in "The Wasp Factory"?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast at least two settings in "The Wasp Factory." Explain the significance of setting to the novel.
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)