|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank describe the wasp factory after learning she is a girl?
(a) A terror.
(b) A plan.
(c) A history.
(d) A fraud.
2. In "Running Dog," for what does Frank check the coast?
3. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
(a) Taking too many classes and a bad break up.
(b) Frank doesn't know for sure.
(c) A bad break up and experience caring for a child.
(d) Caring for a child and taking too many classes.
4. What does Frank find along with the male hormones in his father's study?
(b) A baby picture.
(d) A book.
5. Why does Angus say he told Frank that she doesn't have a birth certificate?
(a) So she wouldn't find out the truth.
(b) So she couldn't run away.
(c) So she would feel scared.
(d) So she couldn't go to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the burned dog end up in "Running Dog"?
2. Why does Frank consult the factory in "Space Invaders"?
3. What does Frank vow to do after getting off the phone with Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
4. What death does the wasp choose in "The Wasp Factory"?
5. In "Space Invaders," how does Frank decide to try to contact Paul?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "Running Dog," how does Frank explain insanity?
2. What does Frank do after the wasp chooses fire in "The Wasp Factory"?
3. Whose deaths were predicted by the wasp factory?
4. What happens when Eric calls in "The Wasp Factory"?
5. What happened to Eric when he attended medical school?
6. What is strange about the specimen jar Frank finds in Angus' study?
7. What happens when Eric calls Frank in "Running Dog"?
8. Why does Frank become angry with his father in "The Prodigal"?
9. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about her life?
10. What does Frank find inside Angus' study?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)