|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank vow to do after getting off the phone with Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
(b) Find a dog.
(c) Torture Eric.
(d) Get rest.
2. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say is true about his relationship with Eric?
(a) They can get crazy together.
(b) They understand each other.
(c) They love each other.
(d) They hate each other.
3. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say the wasp factory is about?
(a) The future.
(b) The truth.
(c) The beginning.
(d) The end.
4. In "Running Dog," for what does Frank check the coast?
5. What does Frank do after putting a wasp in the factory?
(a) Shakes it up.
(b) Lights candles.
(c) Smokes a cigarette.
(d) Confesses his sins.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Space Invaders," how does Frank decide to try to contact Paul?
2. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank see next to his father's bottle of whiskey?
3. What does Frank find along with the male hormones in his father's study?
4. What does Angus tell Frank about his accident?
5. Why does Frank say Eric once spent years away with other relatives?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about gender?
2. How was Angus able to convince Frank he was a boy?
3. In "Running Dog," how does Frank explain insanity?
4. What does Frank do when he finds Eric in "What Happened to Me"?
5. What does Frank do after the wasp chooses fire in "The Wasp Factory"?
6. What does Frank do when he sees the dog on fire in "Running Dog"?
7. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about her life?
8. What happened to Eric when he attended medical school?
9. What happens when Eric calls Frank in "Running Dog"?
10. What is the wasp factory?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)