|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Angus ask Frank to meet him at the library?
(a) Because he thinks the house is bugged.
(b) Because he found Frank a job.
(c) Because Eric was captured.
(d) Because he needs help.
2. What medical condition does Eric suffer from?
(a) Migraine headaches.
(b) Occasional blindness.
(c) Small strokes.
3. What does Frank say insanity is a weak reaction to?
4. Why does Angus give Frank androgen?
(a) To test a theory.
(b) To keep Frank thinking he is a boy.
(c) To eliminate her sex drive.
(d) To confuse her.
5. Where does Frank say he got the clock from for the factory?
(a) The dump.
(b) His father's office.
(c) The store.
(d) His mother's bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
2. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about the murders she committed?
3. In "The Wasp Factory," where does Frank put the wasp's coffin?
4. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank see next to his father's bottle of whiskey?
5. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say men should do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the wasp factory?
2. What does Frank do when he finds Eric in "What Happened to Me"?
3. How was Angus able to convince Frank he was a boy?
4. What does Frank find inside Angus' study?
5. In "Running Dog," how does Frank explain insanity?
6. What does Frank do when he sees the dog on fire in "Running Dog"?
7. What does Frank look for in "Running Dog"?
8. What happened to Eric when he attended medical school?
9. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about gender?
10. What does Frank think about before falling asleep in "Space Invaders"?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)