|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank compare space invaders to?
(a) Modern man.
(c) The animal kingdom.
(d) Ancient man.
2. Where does Eric call from in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) A pay phone.
(b) A truck stop.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A vacation home.
3. Why does Frank say Eric was transferred to different hospitals?
(a) Because he needed new medicine.
(b) Because he could escape.
(c) Because he couldn't afford them.
(d) Because he assaulted workers.
4. Why do Frank's bombs explode in "The Prodigal"?
(a) Because of the fire Eric starts.
(b) Because of an accident.
(c) Because he wants to scare his father.
(d) Because Eric detonates them.
5. What death does the wasp choose in "The Wasp Factory"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angus tell Frank about his accident?
2. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about Eric?
3. What does Frank say insanity is a weak reaction to?
4. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about the murders she committed?
5. What happened to Eric once he started drinking while going to college?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Eric calls Frank in "Running Dog"?
2. What does Angus tell Frank about his gender?
3. What does Frank do after the wasp chooses fire in "The Wasp Factory"?
4. In "Running Dog," how does Frank explain insanity?
5. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about gender?
6. Why did Eric's relatives hold an intervention when he was a child?
7. What is strange about the specimen jar Frank finds in Angus' study?
8. Whose deaths were predicted by the wasp factory?
9. Why does Frank catch a wasp in "Space Invaders"?
10. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about her life?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)