|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angus say he puts in Frank's food?
(a) Female hormones.
(c) Male hormones.
(d) Sleeping pills.
2. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say men should do?
3. Why does Angus say he told Frank that she doesn't have a birth certificate?
(a) So she couldn't go to school.
(b) So she wouldn't find out the truth.
(c) So she couldn't run away.
(d) So she would feel scared.
4. How does Frank get the key to Angus' study?
(a) He doesn't need it because the door is unlocked.
(b) He steals it from Angus' car.
(c) He asks for it.
(d) He finds it in Angus' coat pocket.
5. When does Eric come home from college?
(a) After his fourth year.
(b) After his first year.
(c) After his second year.
(d) After his third year.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Running Dog," what does Frank use his binoculars for?
2. What does Angus tell Frank about his accident?
3. Why does Angus give Frank androgen?
4. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank use his binoculars to see?
5. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)