|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank compare space invaders to?
(a) The animal kingdom.
(c) Ancient man.
(d) Modern man.
2. While in Angus' study, what makes Frank cry?
(a) The family picture on the desk.
(b) The potent chemicals.
(c) The test tubes.
(d) The genitals in a jar.
3. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say men should do?
4. What medical condition does Eric suffer from?
(b) Migraine headaches.
(c) Occasional blindness.
(d) Small strokes.
5. Why does Angus say he told Frank that she doesn't have a birth certificate?
(a) So she couldn't go to school.
(b) So she wouldn't find out the truth.
(c) So she would feel scared.
(d) So she couldn't run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "What Happened to Eric," what does Frank say about Eric's style of clothing?
2. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say a real man handles?
3. Where does Frank meet Jamie in "Space Invaders"?
4. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say the wasp factory is about?
5. When Frank catches a wasp in "Space Invaders," where does he keep it?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)