|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is behind each number on the clock?
(a) A bullet.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A door.
(d) A hole.
2. What happens when Frank believes he enters Eric's body in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) He breaks the factory.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He burns himself.
(d) He flings himself against the wall.
3. When does Frank say he felt like he started losing Eric as a brother?
(a) When Eric went to college.
(b) After Frank's accident.
(c) After Eric went to boarding school.
(d) When Agnes came back.
4. When Frank catches a wasp in "Space Invaders," where does he keep it?
(a) In his hand.
(b) In his shoe.
(c) A box.
(d) A jar.
5. Where does Frank see the animal on fire through his binoculars?
(a) On the shore.
(b) On a hill.
(c) In a house.
(d) In town.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about Eric?
2. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank see next to his father's bottle of whiskey?
3. What makes Frank question his parents being the same person?
4. Why does Frank say Eric once spent years away with other relatives?
5. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say is true about his relationship with Eric?
Short Essay Questions
1. Whose deaths were predicted by the wasp factory?
2. What happens when Eric calls in "The Wasp Factory"?
3. What does Frank do when he finds Eric in "What Happened to Me"?
4. How does Frank describe his childhood relationship with Eric?
5. What does Frank do after the wasp chooses fire in "The Wasp Factory"?
6. What does Frank find inside Angus' study?
7. What is strange about the specimen jar Frank finds in Angus' study?
8. What led to Eric being put in hospitals?
9. What does Frank think about before falling asleep in "Space Invaders"?
10. Why did Eric's relatives hold an intervention when he was a child?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)