|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank do after putting a wasp in the factory?
(a) Confesses his sins.
(b) Shakes it up.
(c) Smokes a cigarette.
(d) Lights candles.
2. In "The Prodigal," why does Frank say his father is a coward?
(a) Because he runs away from Eric.
(b) Because he refuses to fight Eric.
(c) Because he admits to being afraid.
(d) Because he keeps his study locked.
3. What does Frank do after seeing the animal on fire through his binoculars?
(a) He tries to find it.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He starts yelling.
(d) He keeps watching.
4. When does Frank say he felt like he started losing Eric as a brother?
(a) When Agnes came back.
(b) After Eric went to boarding school.
(c) After Frank's accident.
(d) When Eric went to college.
5. Why does Angus say he kept the plastic genitals?
(a) To test a new experiment.
(b) To look at.
(c) To make a mold.
(d) To confuse Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say a real man handles?
2. Why does Angus say he told Frank that she doesn't have a birth certificate?
3. In "The Wasp Factory," where does Frank put the wasp's coffin?
4. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say the wasp factory is about?
5. Why does the one child Eric cared for have a plastic plate in its head?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is strange about the specimen jar Frank finds in Angus' study?
2. Why does Frank catch a wasp in "Space Invaders"?
3. What does Frank do after the wasp chooses fire in "The Wasp Factory"?
4. How was Angus able to convince Frank he was a boy?
5. What led to Eric being put in hospitals?
6. What does Frank mention while playing "Space Invaders" with Jamie?
7. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about her life?
8. Why does Frank become angry with his father in "The Prodigal"?
9. What does Frank look for in "Running Dog"?
10. What happened to Eric when he attended medical school?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)