|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank see on a phone pole in "The Prodigal"?
(a) An animal ear.
(b) A dollar bill.
(c) A note from Eric.
(d) His picture.
2. Why does Frank consult the factory in "Space Invaders"?
(a) To find peace.
(b) To get an answer.
(c) To fall asleep.
(d) To contact Eric.
3. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say women are meant to do?
(a) Be beaten.
(b) Have babies.
(c) Be quiet.
(d) Stay out of public.
4. What does Angus say he puts in Frank's food?
(b) Sleeping pills.
(c) Female hormones.
(d) Male hormones.
5. What does Frank say he is facing from Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Frank's bombs explode in "The Prodigal"?
2. In "The Wasp Factory," where does Frank put the wasp's coffin?
3. Why does Angus say he kept the plastic genitals?
4. What is behind each number on the clock?
5. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say the wasp factory is about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank do after the wasp chooses fire in "The Wasp Factory"?
2. What does Frank mention while playing "Space Invaders" with Jamie?
3. What led to Eric being put in hospitals?
4. What happens when Eric calls in "The Wasp Factory"?
5. Why does Frank catch a wasp in "Space Invaders"?
6. What does Frank do when he finds Eric in "What Happened to Me"?
7. Why did Eric's relatives hold an intervention when he was a child?
8. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about gender?
9. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about her life?
10. What is the wasp factory?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)