|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
(a) Taking too many classes and a bad break up.
(b) A bad break up and experience caring for a child.
(c) Frank doesn't know for sure.
(d) Caring for a child and taking too many classes.
2. Why does Angus say he wanted to drive women from his life?
(a) Because both his wives left him.
(b) Because the wasps told him to do it.
(c) Because he was working on an experiment.
(d) Because men are stronger.
3. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about Eric?
(a) He is dangerous.
(b) He is beautiful.
(c) He is insane.
(d) He is like a woman.
4. Who does Frank say insanity is for?
(b) The weak.
(c) The elderly.
5. What makes Frank question his parents being the same person?
(a) A picture of Agnes.
(b) Their similar names.
(c) A note he finds in Angus' study.
(d) Something Angus says to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say the wasp factory is about?
2. Where does Frank say he got the clock from for the factory?
3. How does the phone call between Frank and Eric end in "The Wasp Factory"?
4. What happened to Eric once he started drinking while going to college?
5. While in Angus' study, what makes Frank cry?
Short Essay Questions
1. What led to Eric being put in hospitals?
2. What does Frank look for in "Running Dog"?
3. Why does Frank catch a wasp in "Space Invaders"?
4. What does Frank do when he finds Eric in "What Happened to Me"?
5. In "The Prodigal," why can't Frank get an answer from Angus about his study?
6. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about her life?
7. Why does Frank become angry with his father in "The Prodigal"?
8. How does Frank describe his childhood relationship with Eric?
9. How was Angus able to convince Frank he was a boy?
10. Why did Eric's relatives hold an intervention when he was a child?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)