|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank do when he finds Eric sleeping in "What Happened to Me"?
(a) He kicks him.
(b) He cries.
(c) He sits down next to him.
(d) He calls the police.
2. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about Eric?
(a) He is insane.
(b) He is dangerous.
(c) He is beautiful.
(d) He is like a woman.
3. Why does Angus ask Frank to meet him at the library?
(a) Because Eric was captured.
(b) Because he found Frank a job.
(c) Because he thinks the house is bugged.
(d) Because he needs help.
4. Why does Angus say he told Frank that she doesn't have a birth certificate?
(a) So she wouldn't find out the truth.
(b) So she couldn't run away.
(c) So she couldn't go to school.
(d) So she would feel scared.
5. What medical condition does Eric suffer from?
(a) Small strokes.
(b) Migraine headaches.
(d) Occasional blindness.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Running Dog," what does Frank use his binoculars for?
2. When does Frank see the police officer head to his house in "What Happened to Me"?
3. What makes Frank question his parents being the same person?
4. What does Frank see on a phone pole in "The Prodigal"?
5. How does Frank describe the wasp factory after learning she is a girl?
Short Essay Questions
1. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about her life?
2. In "Running Dog," how does Frank explain insanity?
3. What is strange about the specimen jar Frank finds in Angus' study?
4. What does Frank think about before falling asleep in "Space Invaders"?
5. In "The Prodigal," why can't Frank get an answer from Angus about his study?
6. What does Frank do when he finds Eric in "What Happened to Me"?
7. What does Frank mention while playing "Space Invaders" with Jamie?
8. Whose deaths were predicted by the wasp factory?
9. What does Frank find inside Angus' study?
10. What happened to Eric when he attended medical school?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)