|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank vow to do after getting off the phone with Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) Find a dog.
(b) Get rest.
(c) Torture Eric.
2. How does Frank get the key to Angus' study?
(a) He steals it from Angus' car.
(b) He doesn't need it because the door is unlocked.
(c) He finds it in Angus' coat pocket.
(d) He asks for it.
3. At the end of "What Happened to Me," what does Frank say about her path?
(a) It needs to be paved.
(b) It is now unimagined.
(c) It is sealed off.
(d) It is twisted.
4. In "Space Invaders," when does Frank suggest wiping out all of humanity?
(a) Within the next ten years.
(b) Before they go to space.
(d) After they conquer Mars.
5. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say is true about his relationship with Eric?
(a) They hate each other.
(b) They love each other.
(c) They can get crazy together.
(d) They understand each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Space Invaders," how does Frank decide to try to contact Paul?
2. In "What Happened to Eric," what does Frank say about Eric's style of clothing?
3. What death does the wasp choose in "The Wasp Factory"?
4. Where does Frank meet Jamie in "Space Invaders"?
5. Why does Angus say he kept the plastic genitals?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Eric's relatives hold an intervention when he was a child?
2. What is the wasp factory?
3. What is strange about the specimen jar Frank finds in Angus' study?
4. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about her life?
5. What does Frank look for in "Running Dog"?
6. How was Angus able to convince Frank he was a boy?
7. In "Running Dog," how does Frank explain insanity?
8. What happens when Eric calls Frank in "Running Dog"?
9. What happened to Eric when he attended medical school?
10. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about gender?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)