|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frank see the animal on fire through his binoculars?
(a) In town.
(b) On a hill.
(c) In a house.
(d) On the shore.
2. What does Frank compare space invaders to?
(a) The animal kingdom.
(c) Ancient man.
(d) Modern man.
3. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
(a) Frank doesn't know for sure.
(b) A bad break up and experience caring for a child.
(c) Taking too many classes and a bad break up.
(d) Caring for a child and taking too many classes.
4. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank use his binoculars to see?
(b) A fire.
(c) His father.
5. Why does Angus ask Frank to meet him at the library?
(a) Because he thinks the house is bugged.
(b) Because Eric was captured.
(c) Because he found Frank a job.
(d) Because he needs help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medical condition does Eric suffer from?
2. What does Frank do after putting a wasp in the factory?
3. Why does the one child Eric cared for have a plastic plate in its head?
4. What does Angus tell Frank about his accident?
5. Where does the burned dog end up in "Running Dog"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank think about before falling asleep in "Space Invaders"?
2. What happened to Eric when he attended medical school?
3. Whose deaths were predicted by the wasp factory?
4. What does Frank find inside Angus' study?
5. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about her life?
6. Why did Eric's relatives hold an intervention when he was a child?
7. What is the wasp factory?
8. What happens when Eric calls in "The Wasp Factory"?
9. What does Frank do after the wasp chooses fire in "The Wasp Factory"?
10. Why does Frank catch a wasp in "Space Invaders"?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)