|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
(a) Frank doesn't know for sure.
(b) A bad break up and experience caring for a child.
(c) Taking too many classes and a bad break up.
(d) Caring for a child and taking too many classes.
2. What medical condition does Eric suffer from?
(a) Small strokes.
(b) Migraine headaches.
(c) Occasional blindness.
3. In "Space Invaders," when does Frank suggest wiping out all of humanity?
(a) Within the next ten years.
(c) After they conquer Mars.
(d) Before they go to space.
4. When does Frank say he felt like he started losing Eric as a brother?
(a) After Eric went to boarding school.
(b) When Agnes came back.
(c) When Eric went to college.
(d) After Frank's accident.
5. Why do Frank's bombs explode in "The Prodigal"?
(a) Because of the fire Eric starts.
(b) Because of an accident.
(c) Because he wants to scare his father.
(d) Because Eric detonates them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Frank question his parents being the same person?
2. Where does Eric call from in "The Wasp Factory"?
3. Why does Angus ask Frank to meet him at the library?
4. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say women are meant to do?
5. What does Frank ask Eric on the phone in "The Wasp Factory"?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)