|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank decide to do to the dam he builds in "Space Invaders"?
(a) Blow it up.
(b) Use it to stop the river totally.
(c) Knock it down.
(d) Use it to trap animals.
2. When does Frank see the police officer head to his house in "What Happened to Me"?
(a) While he is talking to his father.
(b) About a day after Eric set the fire.
(c) When he leaves the house himself.
(d) After he finds Eric sleeping.
3. In "The Wasp Factory," what does Frank tape to the glass of the factory?
(a) Some of his hair.
(b) Old Saul's teeth.
(c) A piece of wax.
(d) A picture of Eric.
4. Why does Angus give Frank androgen?
(a) To eliminate her sex drive.
(b) To test a theory.
(c) To confuse her.
(d) To keep Frank thinking he is a boy.
5. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say about his feelings for Eric?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He is proud.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Running Dog," for what does Frank check the coast?
2. In "What Happened to Eric," what does Frank say about Eric's style of clothing?
3. What makes Frank question his parents being the same person?
4. In "Space Invaders," when does Frank suggest wiping out all of humanity?
5. Why does the one child Eric cared for have a plastic plate in its head?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank do when he finds Eric in "What Happened to Me"?
2. What does Frank do when he sees the dog on fire in "Running Dog"?
3. In "The Prodigal," why can't Frank get an answer from Angus about his study?
4. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about gender?
5. What does Frank find inside Angus' study?
6. What happened to Eric when he attended medical school?
7. What led to Eric being put in hospitals?
8. Why does Frank catch a wasp in "Space Invaders"?
9. What happens when Eric calls in "The Wasp Factory"?
10. Whose deaths were predicted by the wasp factory?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)