|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank find along with the male hormones in his father's study?
(c) A baby picture.
(d) A book.
2. Why does Angus say he wanted to drive women from his life?
(a) Because the wasps told him to do it.
(b) Because he was working on an experiment.
(c) Because both his wives left him.
(d) Because men are stronger.
3. In "Running Dog," for what does Frank check the coast?
4. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
(a) Frank doesn't know for sure.
(b) A bad break up and experience caring for a child.
(c) Taking too many classes and a bad break up.
(d) Caring for a child and taking too many classes.
5. What is behind each number on the clock?
(a) A bullet.
(b) A hole.
(c) A door.
(d) A mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angus tell Frank about his accident?
2. Where does Eric call from in "The Wasp Factory"?
3. What makes Frank question his parents being the same person?
4. Why does Frank say Eric once spent years away with other relatives?
5. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say is true about his relationship with Eric?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank do after the wasp chooses fire in "The Wasp Factory"?
2. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about gender?
3. What does Frank do when he sees the dog on fire in "Running Dog"?
4. Why does Frank become angry with his father in "The Prodigal"?
5. What led to Eric being put in hospitals?
6. In "Running Dog," how does Frank explain insanity?
7. What is the wasp factory?
8. What does Frank find inside Angus' study?
9. Whose deaths were predicted by the wasp factory?
10. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about her life?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)