|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is behind each number on the clock?
(a) A door.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A hole.
(d) A bullet.
2. What does Frank do when he finds Eric sleeping in "What Happened to Me"?
(a) He calls the police.
(b) He sits down next to him.
(c) He cries.
(d) He kicks him.
3. What does Frank find along with the male hormones in his father's study?
(c) A baby picture.
(d) A book.
4. What does Frank vow to do after getting off the phone with Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) Get rest.
(b) Find a dog.
(c) Torture Eric.
5. What does Frank do after putting a wasp in the factory?
(a) Lights candles.
(b) Smokes a cigarette.
(c) Confesses his sins.
(d) Shakes it up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank use his catapult on the dog in "Running Dog"?
2. In "Space Invaders," when does Frank suggest wiping out all of humanity?
3. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say men should do?
4. What does Frank say Eric did to the neighbors' dogs when he came home from school?
5. What medical condition does Eric suffer from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank find inside Angus' study?
2. What does Frank do when he sees the dog on fire in "Running Dog"?
3. What led to Eric being put in hospitals?
4. What does Frank look for in "Running Dog"?
5. Why does Frank catch a wasp in "Space Invaders"?
6. What happens when Eric calls Frank in "Running Dog"?
7. How was Angus able to convince Frank he was a boy?
8. What does Frank do after the wasp chooses fire in "The Wasp Factory"?
9. What is strange about the specimen jar Frank finds in Angus' study?
10. Whose deaths were predicted by the wasp factory?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)