|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank decide to do to the dam he builds in "Space Invaders"?
(a) Blow it up.
(b) Use it to trap animals.
(c) Use it to stop the river totally.
(d) Knock it down.
2. What does Frank say Eric would push down the clothing of children?
3. When does Frank say he felt like he started losing Eric as a brother?
(a) When Eric went to college.
(b) After Frank's accident.
(c) After Eric went to boarding school.
(d) When Agnes came back.
4. When Eric first starts college, what career does he choose?
5. How does Frank describe the wasp factory after learning she is a girl?
(a) A terror.
(b) A plan.
(c) A fraud.
(d) A history.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank say Eric was transferred to different hospitals?
2. Why does Frank consult the factory in "Space Invaders"?
3. How is Angus able to put things in Frank's food?
4. Where does Frank say he got the clock from for the factory?
5. What does Frank see on a phone pole in "The Prodigal"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the wasp factory?
2. What does Frank find inside Angus' study?
3. What is strange about the specimen jar Frank finds in Angus' study?
4. What does Angus tell Frank about his gender?
5. What does Frank do after the wasp chooses fire in "The Wasp Factory"?
6. What led to Eric being put in hospitals?
7. How was Angus able to convince Frank he was a boy?
8. What does Frank look for in "Running Dog"?
9. What does Frank think about before falling asleep in "Space Invaders"?
10. Why did Eric's relatives hold an intervention when he was a child?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)