|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frank see the animal on fire through his binoculars?
(a) On the shore.
(b) In town.
(c) In a house.
(d) On a hill.
2. In "Running Dog," for what does Frank check the coast?
3. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
(a) Frank doesn't know for sure.
(b) Taking too many classes and a bad break up.
(c) A bad break up and experience caring for a child.
(d) Caring for a child and taking too many classes.
4. Where does Frank meet Jamie in "Space Invaders"?
(a) Cauldhame Arms.
(b) The police station.
(c) Cauldhame Field.
(d) Jamie's house.
5. Why do Frank's bombs explode in "The Prodigal"?
(a) Because he wants to scare his father.
(b) Because of the fire Eric starts.
(c) Because of an accident.
(d) Because Eric detonates them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank use his binoculars to see?
2. What does Frank say Eric would push down the clothing of children?
3. Why does Angus give Frank androgen?
4. Why does the one child Eric cared for have a plastic plate in its head?
5. Where does Frank say he got the clock from for the factory?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank find inside Angus' study?
2. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about her life?
3. In "The Prodigal," why can't Frank get an answer from Angus about his study?
4. In "Running Dog," how does Frank explain insanity?
5. How was Angus able to convince Frank he was a boy?
6. Why does Frank catch a wasp in "Space Invaders"?
7. Whose deaths were predicted by the wasp factory?
8. What does Frank do after the wasp chooses fire in "The Wasp Factory"?
9. What happens when Eric calls in "The Wasp Factory"?
10. What is the wasp factory?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)