|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Frank see the police officer head to his house in "What Happened to Me"?
(a) While he is talking to his father.
(b) After he finds Eric sleeping.
(c) About a day after Eric set the fire.
(d) When he leaves the house himself.
2. What does Angus say he puts in Frank's food?
(a) Male hormones.
(b) Sleeping pills.
(c) Female hormones.
3. In "What Happened to Eric," what does Frank say about Eric's style of clothing?
(a) He spent years wearing Angus' clothing.
(b) He dressed like a girl at one point.
(c) He once wore black for a year.
(d) He would go naked in public.
4. When does Frank say he felt like he started losing Eric as a brother?
(a) After Frank's accident.
(b) When Eric went to college.
(c) After Eric went to boarding school.
(d) When Agnes came back.
5. In "Running Dog," what is the weather like as Frank explores the island?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Running Dog," for what does Frank check the coast?
2. What does Frank see on a phone pole in "The Prodigal"?
3. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
4. What death does the wasp choose in "The Wasp Factory"?
5. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank use his binoculars to see?
Short Essay Questions
1. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about her life?
2. Whose deaths were predicted by the wasp factory?
3. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about gender?
4. Why did Eric's relatives hold an intervention when he was a child?
5. What happens when Eric calls in "The Wasp Factory"?
6. What does Frank mention while playing "Space Invaders" with Jamie?
7. What does Frank do when he sees the dog on fire in "Running Dog"?
8. How does Frank describe his childhood relationship with Eric?
9. What does Angus tell Frank about his gender?
10. Why does Frank catch a wasp in "Space Invaders"?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)