|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say the wasp factory is about?
(a) The future.
(b) The end.
(c) The beginning.
(d) The truth.
2. What does Frank do after seeing the animal on fire through his binoculars?
(a) He tries to find it.
(b) He keeps watching.
(c) He starts yelling.
(d) He runs away.
3. While in Angus' study, what makes Frank cry?
(a) The test tubes.
(b) The family picture on the desk.
(c) The potent chemicals.
(d) The genitals in a jar.
4. What happened to Eric once he started drinking while going to college?
(a) He began missing classes.
(b) He was kicked out.
(c) He still got good grades.
(d) He spent all his money.
5. What is behind each number on the clock?
(a) A hole.
(b) A bullet.
(c) A door.
(d) A mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Angus say he wanted to drive women from his life?
2. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank see next to his father's bottle of whiskey?
3. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say about his feelings for Eric?
4. What does Frank say insanity is a weak reaction to?
5. How is Angus able to put things in Frank's food?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about gender?
2. What led to Eric being put in hospitals?
3. Why does Frank become angry with his father in "The Prodigal"?
4. How was Angus able to convince Frank he was a boy?
5. What does Frank mention while playing "Space Invaders" with Jamie?
6. Why did Eric's relatives hold an intervention when he was a child?
7. Why does Frank catch a wasp in "Space Invaders"?
8. What does Frank think about before falling asleep in "Space Invaders"?
9. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about her life?
10. What is the wasp factory?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)