|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angus say he puts in Frank's food?
(a) Male hormones.
(b) Female hormones.
(d) Sleeping pills.
2. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say women are meant to do?
(a) Stay out of public.
(b) Be quiet.
(c) Have babies.
(d) Be beaten.
3. What does Frank see on a phone pole in "The Prodigal"?
(a) An animal ear.
(b) A dollar bill.
(c) His picture.
(d) A note from Eric.
4. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say is true about his relationship with Eric?
(a) They can get crazy together.
(b) They love each other.
(c) They hate each other.
(d) They understand each other.
5. What is Frank's first impression of his father's study?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Frank say insanity is for?
2. How does Frank get the key to Angus' study?
3. What does Frank find along with the male hormones in his father's study?
4. What demand does Frank make of Angus at the end of "The Prodigal"?
5. Why does Angus say he kept the plastic genitals?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank do when he sees the dog on fire in "Running Dog"?
2. What does Frank do when he finds Eric in "What Happened to Me"?
3. What happened to Eric when he attended medical school?
4. In "The Prodigal," why can't Frank get an answer from Angus about his study?
5. What does Frank mention while playing "Space Invaders" with Jamie?
6. What does Frank think about before falling asleep in "Space Invaders"?
7. In "Running Dog," how does Frank explain insanity?
8. How was Angus able to convince Frank he was a boy?
9. What does Frank do after the wasp chooses fire in "The Wasp Factory"?
10. What happens when Eric calls Frank in "Running Dog"?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)