|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
(a) Caring for a child and taking too many classes.
(b) Taking too many classes and a bad break up.
(c) Frank doesn't know for sure.
(d) A bad break up and experience caring for a child.
2. Why does Frank use his catapult on the dog in "Running Dog"?
(a) Because someone asks him to.
(b) Because he knows he has to.
(c) To test his new catapult.
(d) To put it out of its misery.
3. Why does Angus give Frank androgen?
(a) To confuse her.
(b) To keep Frank thinking he is a boy.
(c) To eliminate her sex drive.
(d) To test a theory.
4. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say is true about his relationship with Eric?
(a) They can get crazy together.
(b) They love each other.
(c) They hate each other.
(d) They understand each other.
5. At the end of "What Happened to Me," what does Frank say about her path?
(a) It is twisted.
(b) It needs to be paved.
(c) It is sealed off.
(d) It is now unimagined.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say he is facing from Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
2. When does Eric come home from college?
3. In "The Prodigal," why does Frank say his father is a coward?
4. Why does Angus ask Frank to meet him at the library?
5. What does Angus say he puts in Frank's food?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "The Prodigal," why can't Frank get an answer from Angus about his study?
2. What does Frank look for in "Running Dog"?
3. What does Frank do when he finds Eric in "What Happened to Me"?
4. Why does Frank become angry with his father in "The Prodigal"?
5. What happens when Eric calls in "The Wasp Factory"?
6. What led to Eric being put in hospitals?
7. In "Running Dog," how does Frank explain insanity?
8. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about gender?
9. What does Frank think about before falling asleep in "Space Invaders"?
10. What does Angus tell Frank about his gender?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)