Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Angus give Frank androgen?
(a) To keep Frank thinking he is a boy.
(b) To test a theory.
(c) To confuse her.
(d) To eliminate her sex drive.
2. Why do Frank's bombs explode in "The Prodigal"?
(a) Because he wants to scare his father.
(b) Because Eric detonates them.
(c) Because of the fire Eric starts.
(d) Because of an accident.
3. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank use his binoculars to see?
(a) A fire.
(c) His father.
4. What is Frank's first impression of his father's study?
5. At the end of "What Happened to Me," what does Frank say about her path?
(a) It is sealed off.
(b) It is now unimagined.
(c) It needs to be paved.
(d) It is twisted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank consult the factory in "Space Invaders"?
2. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank see next to his father's bottle of whiskey?
3. In "The Prodigal," why does Frank say his father is a coward?
4. When Frank catches a wasp in "Space Invaders," where does he keep it?
5. What does Frank say he is facing from Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)