|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank vow to do after getting off the phone with Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) Torture Eric.
(c) Get rest.
(d) Find a dog.
2. Why does Angus give Frank androgen?
(a) To eliminate her sex drive.
(b) To keep Frank thinking he is a boy.
(c) To confuse her.
(d) To test a theory.
3. In "Space Invaders," how does Frank decide to try to contact Paul?
(a) Through Old Saul's skull.
(b) With a telephone.
(c) Through the factory.
(d) With telepathy.
4. What does Angus say he puts in Frank's food?
(a) Female hormones.
(b) Sleeping pills.
(c) Male hormones.
5. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
(a) Frank doesn't know for sure.
(b) A bad break up and experience caring for a child.
(c) Caring for a child and taking too many classes.
(d) Taking too many classes and a bad break up.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Frank say he felt like he started losing Eric as a brother?
2. When does Frank see the police officer head to his house in "What Happened to Me"?
3. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say about his feelings for Eric?
4. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about the murders she committed?
5. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say women are meant to do?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)