|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank say Eric once spent years away with other relatives?
(a) They intervened and took him.
(b) Angus sent him away.
(c) He asked to go.
(d) He had to leave or go to jail.
2. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank see next to his father's bottle of whiskey?
(a) A telephone.
(b) A book.
(c) A letter.
(d) A broken glass.
3. While in Angus' study, what makes Frank cry?
(a) The potent chemicals.
(b) The test tubes.
(c) The family picture on the desk.
(d) The genitals in a jar.
4. Where does Frank meet Jamie in "Space Invaders"?
(a) Cauldhame Field.
(b) Jamie's house.
(c) Cauldhame Arms.
(d) The police station.
5. How is Angus able to put things in Frank's food?
(a) Because he always cooks.
(b) Because he grows his own produce.
(c) Because Frank leaves the table often.
(d) Because he sneaks it in at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank do after seeing the animal on fire through his binoculars?
2. When Eric first starts college, what career does he choose?
3. Why does Frank say Eric was transferred to different hospitals?
4. In "Space Invaders," when does Frank suggest wiping out all of humanity?
5. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about Eric?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank look for in "Running Dog"?
2. Whose deaths were predicted by the wasp factory?
3. What does Frank find inside Angus' study?
4. Why did Eric's relatives hold an intervention when he was a child?
5. In "Running Dog," how does Frank explain insanity?
6. What does Frank mention while playing "Space Invaders" with Jamie?
7. What does Angus tell Frank about his gender?
8. Why does Frank become angry with his father in "The Prodigal"?
9. What is strange about the specimen jar Frank finds in Angus' study?
10. What does Frank do when he finds Eric in "What Happened to Me"?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)