|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank use his catapult on the dog in "Running Dog"?
(a) Because he knows he has to.
(b) To test his new catapult.
(c) To put it out of its misery.
(d) Because someone asks him to.
2. What happens when Frank believes he enters Eric's body in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He breaks the factory.
(c) He burns himself.
(d) He flings himself against the wall.
3. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say the wasp factory is about?
(a) The future.
(b) The beginning.
(c) The end.
(d) The truth.
4. How does the phone call between Frank and Eric end in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) Frank hangs up.
(b) Frank refuses to hang up.
(c) They are disconnected.
(d) Eric hangs up.
5. Where does Frank see the animal on fire through his binoculars?
(a) On the shore.
(b) In a house.
(c) In town.
(d) On a hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say a real man handles?
2. What happened to Eric once he started drinking while going to college?
3. Why does Angus say he wanted to drive women from his life?
4. What does Frank decide to do to the dam he builds in "Space Invaders"?
5. In "Running Dog," for what does Frank check the coast?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank do when he finds Eric in "What Happened to Me"?
2. What does Frank look for in "Running Dog"?
3. How does Frank describe his childhood relationship with Eric?
4. What is strange about the specimen jar Frank finds in Angus' study?
5. What does Frank think about before falling asleep in "Space Invaders"?
6. In "Running Dog," how does Frank explain insanity?
7. What does Angus tell Frank about his gender?
8. What does Frank do after the wasp chooses fire in "The Wasp Factory"?
9. What is the wasp factory?
10. In "The Prodigal," why can't Frank get an answer from Angus about his study?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)