|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
(a) He gets bit.
(b) His arm is broken.
(c) Nothing happens to him.
(d) He gets scratched.
2. What does Frank use to trap wasps in wax?
(b) Old crayons.
(c) A candle making kit.
(d) Used candles.
3. Why doesn't Frank go into Angus' study?
(a) Angus doesn't let him in.
(b) It's empty.
(c) It smells weird.
(d) It's always locked.
4. Why does Frank say he used to bury mice and gerbils?
(a) He looked for Saul's skull.
(b) He wanted to see how many he could bury.
(c) He was bored.
(d) He made sacrifices to Saul.
5. What does Frank say he did after the kite lifted Esmeralda in the air?
(a) Run the other direction.
(b) Pretend to try to save her.
(c) Fall to the ground.
(d) Scream for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
2. When Agnes returned to Angus' house, how pregnant was she?
3. What marriage was Agnes for Angus?
4. Why does Frank say he killed Esmerelda?
5. What does Frank say he hoped happened to Esmeralda?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reason does Frank give for killing Paul?
2. What does Frank show about Blythe's death in "The Snake Park"?
3. Why does Frank say he does not "officially" exist?
4. In "The Snake Park," what happens when Frank checks the sacrifice poles?
5. How does Frank wish Esmeralda died?
6. How does Frank describe his decision to kill Esmeralda?
7. How does Frank blame Agnes for his accident?
8. How does Frank feel about his mother, Agnes?
9. How does Frank say he killed Paul?
10. What is suspicious about Angus' study?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)