|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Athelwald Trapley's house explode?
(a) His stove explodes.
(b) It is struck by lightning.
(c) Someone throws a bomb near the house.
(d) He lights a cigarette.
2. What does Frank say fell to the earth after Paul died?
(a) Paul's clothing.
(b) Pieces of rock.
(c) Shards of glass.
3. What body part does Frank say Blythe lost in an accident?
(a) His hand.
(b) His leg.
(c) His foot.
(d) His arm.
4. How does Frank get to and from town?
(a) A bus.
(b) A train.
(c) A bike.
(d) A car.
5. What does Frank say Agnes did after Paul's birth?
(b) Hugged Frank.
(d) Begged Angus for forgiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say he told Paul the German mortar was?
2. How old was Frank when he killed Esmeralda?
3. Where are Frank and Paul when they find the German mortar?
4. What does Frank say he started doing after his accident?
5. After talking with Eric and hearing the dog in the background, what does Frank say he needs to help him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Frank feel responsible for Harmsworth's death?
2. How does Frank feel about his father's legs and their injury?
3. What does Angus do when he measures items around the house?
4. How does Frank wish Esmeralda died?
5. How does Frank describe Agnes relationship with Angus?
6. How does Frank say Leviticus died?
7. What does Frank say he worried about after killing Esmeralda?
8. What reason does Frank give for killing Paul?
9. After Esmeralda is never seen again, what assumptions does Frank make?
10. How does Frank say he killed Paul?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)