|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jamie sit on Frank's shoulders in "The Bomb Circle"?
(a) Because they are both drunk.
(b) So he can see a band.
(c) So he can reach something.
(d) So he doesn't have to walk.
2. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
(a) To protect his house from fire.
(b) To help the beavers.
(c) To interfere with the migration of deer.
(d) To make money.
3. What does Frank say fell to the earth after Paul died?
(a) Paul's clothing.
(b) Shards of glass.
(c) Pieces of rock.
4. What reason did Agnes give for leaving Angus?
(a) She was a poor mother.
(b) He was dangerous to be around.
(c) He was too weird.
(d) She didn't give an explanation.
5. How does Frank describe his existence in "Sacrifice Poles"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank keep in his bunker?
2. What did Angus discover Old Saul did to Frank?
3. Where did Leviticus die?
4. What does Frank say he hoped happened to Esmeralda?
5. Where does Frank remember Paul's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Frank describe his decision to kill Esmeralda?
2. What led to Eric being put in hospitals?
3. How does Frank blame Agnes for his accident?
4. Why did Eric's relatives hold an intervention when he was a child?
5. What happens when Eric calls Frank in "Running Dog"?
6. What does Angus do when he measures items around the house?
7. How does Frank describe Agnes relationship with Angus?
8. In "The Snake Park," what happens when Frank checks the sacrifice poles?
9. What does Frank think about before falling asleep in "Space Invaders"?
10. What two suicides does Frank describe in "The Snake Park"?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)