|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Frank say to explain why three relatives died around him?
(a) He said someone is out to get him.
(b) He never gave an explanation.
(c) He said he is jinxed.
(d) He said it's his mother's fault.
2. When Agnes returned to Angus' house, how pregnant was she?
(a) 7 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 8 months.
3. What does Frank say he started doing after his accident?
(a) Going to church.
(b) Killing his relatives.
(c) Killing small animals.
(d) Hating his mother.
4. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he sometimes feels guilty about?
(a) Keeping secrets.
(c) Not doing right.
5. Why does Frank say he used to bury mice and gerbils?
(a) He wanted to see how many he could bury.
(b) He was bored.
(c) He looked for Saul's skull.
(d) He made sacrifices to Saul.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
2. What did Frank paint on the kite he used to kill Esmeralda?
3. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he is prejudiced against?
4. When did Agnes return to Angus' house?
5. Why does Frank say he killed Blythe?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Frank's father feel about Frank's drinking?
2. What was Frank's plot to kill Esmeralda?
3. How does Frank feel when he learns his half-brother, Eric, escapes?
4. After Esmeralda is never seen again, what assumptions does Frank make?
5. In "In the Bunker," how does Frank groom himself?
6. What are Frank's sacrifice poles?
7. In "In the Bunker," what does Frank say about women and the sea?
8. What changes in Frank's house when Agnes returned?
9. Why does Frank feel responsible for Harmsworth's death?
10. What happens to Old Saul after Frank's accident?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)