|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
(a) In a bunker.
(b) On the third floor.
(c) In the garage.
(d) In the basement.
2. What did Frank say to explain why three relatives died around him?
(a) He never gave an explanation.
(b) He said it's his mother's fault.
(c) He said someone is out to get him.
(d) He said he is jinxed.
3. What does Frank say he started doing after his accident?
(a) Killing small animals.
(b) Going to church.
(c) Hating his mother.
(d) Killing his relatives.
4. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
(a) He hates quizzes.
(b) He loves measuring.
(c) He likes to read it secretly.
(d) He doesn't know about the book.
5. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Cross a bridge.
(b) Climb trees.
(c) Take a boat.
(d) Crawl through a tunnel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank get to and from town?
2. What did Angus discover Old Saul did to Frank?
3. What is wrong with Frank's birth certificate?
4. What does Frank say he did to look upset after Esmeralda's death?
5. What does Frank hear Eric do to a dog over the phone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What changes in Frank's house when Agnes returned?
2. How does Frank feel about his father's legs and their injury?
3. How does Frank feel about his mother, Agnes?
4. How does Frank blame Agnes for his accident?
5. How did Frank finally describe Esmeralda's death to the authorities?
6. How does Frank try to contact Eric?
7. What reason does Frank give for killing Paul?
8. What is Frank's accident?
9. Why does Frank feel responsible for Harmsworth's death?
10. How does Frank say Leviticus died?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)