|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank get to and from town?
(a) A train.
(b) A bike.
(c) A car.
(d) A bus.
2. How did Old Saul respond to Agnes kicking him?
(a) He hid behind a chair.
(b) He ran away.
(c) He became confused.
(d) He barked at her.
3. What does Frank say he did to appear distraught after Esmeralda's death?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He pretended to hurt himself.
(c) He started going to church.
(d) He faked nightmares.
4. Why did Agnes kick Old Saul?
(a) Because he barked at her.
(b) Because he was in her way.
(c) Because he bit her.
(d) Because he was running around.
5. Where does Frank remember Paul's death?
(a) After leaving the bomb circle.
(b) On the way to the bomb circle.
(c) While telling someone about the bomb circle.
(d) While sleeping in the bomb circle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
2. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
3. After talking with Eric and hearing the dog in the background, what does Frank say he needs to help him?
4. What animal does Frank say Esmeralda may have eaten her?
5. What does Frank hear Eric do to a dog over the phone?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "In the Bunker," how does Frank groom himself?
2. What is suspicious about Angus' study?
3. After Esmeralda is never seen again, what assumptions does Frank make?
4. What does Frank say he worried about after killing Esmeralda?
5. How does Frank feel when he learns his half-brother, Eric, escapes?
6. What was Frank's plot to kill Esmeralda?
7. How does Frank describe Agnes relationship with Angus?
8. How does Frank feel about his father's legs and their injury?
9. In "The Snake Park," what happens when Frank checks the sacrifice poles?
10. How does Frank blame Agnes for his accident?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)