|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say fell to the earth after Paul died?
(b) Paul's clothing.
(c) Pieces of rock.
(d) Shards of glass.
2. What does Frank do before falling asleep in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) Watches television.
(b) Listens to the radio.
3. What reason did Agnes give for leaving Angus?
(a) He was too weird.
(b) She was a poor mother.
(c) He was dangerous to be around.
(d) She didn't give an explanation.
4. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he is prejudiced against?
(c) Black people.
5. Who does Frank blame for his accident?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
2. What does Frank say he started doing after his accident?
3. In "The Snake Park," what does Frank take as an omen?
4. Why did Agnes kick Old Saul?
5. What does Frank say Agnes did after Paul's birth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Angus do when he measures items around the house?
2. How does Frank feel about black people?
3. What is suspicious about Angus' study?
4. Why does Frank want his father's cordite?
5. Why does Frank feel responsible for Harmsworth's death?
6. Why does Frank say he does not "officially" exist?
7. What does Frank admit feeling guilty about in "The Bomb Circle"?
8. What is Frank's accident?
9. How does Frank say he killed Paul?
10. How does Frank wish Esmeralda died?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)