Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
(a) It makes him sad.
(b) It makes him angry.
(c) It makes him feel like he is in trouble.
(d) It makes him feel safe.
2. What does Frank say probably happened to Esmeralda?
(a) She survived the ordeal.
(b) She got caught up in trees.
(c) She landed in the sea.
(d) She never came down from the kite.
3. Why doesn't Frank go into Angus' study?
(a) It's always locked.
(b) Angus doesn't let him in.
(c) It smells weird.
(d) It's empty.
4. What does Frank use to trap wasps in wax?
(b) A candle making kit.
(c) Used candles.
(d) Old crayons.
5. What does Frank say he believed about Paul's soul?
(a) It was better loved.
(b) It was really Old Saul.
(c) It was old.
(d) It was tarnished.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank sometimes go days without showering?
2. Why does Frank not know his mother well?
3. Where does Eric escape from in "The Sacrifice Poles"?
4. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
5. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two suicides does Frank describe in "The Snake Park"?
2. How does Frank describe Agnes relationship with Angus?
3. Why did Eric's relatives hold an intervention when he was a child?
4. What led to Eric being put in hospitals?
5. How does Frank feel about his father's legs and their injury?
6. What does Angus tell Frank about his gender?
7. How did Frank finally describe Esmeralda's death to the authorities?
8. What happens when Eric calls in "The Wasp Factory"?
9. What does Frank do after the wasp chooses fire in "The Wasp Factory"?
10. How does Frank's father feel about Frank's drinking?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)