|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Frank blame for his accident?
2. Why does Frank not know his mother well?
(a) She kept her life a secret.
(b) She left when he was young.
(c) She died when he was young.
(d) She rarely calls him.
3. What is similar between Eric's mother and Frank's mother?
(a) They both left Angus.
(b) They both are tall.
(c) The both remarried.
(d) They both are blond.
4. What nickname does Frank give his friend Jamie?
(a) Jamie the dwarf.
(b) Jamie the fool.
(c) Jamie the drunkard.
(d) Jamie the judge.
5. Where does Frank say his father got the cordite from?
(a) His work.
(b) His uncle.
(c) The local college.
(d) His grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank like about the naming ceremony for his catapult?
2. What did Frank do while Agnes was giving birth?
3. What did Frank paint on the kite he used to kill Esmeralda?
4. Why does Frank hate the sea?
5. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Frank say Leviticus died?
2. Why does Frank want his father's cordite?
3. What is suspicious about Angus' study?
4. What are Frank's sacrifice poles?
5. What happens when Frank fights with the rabbit in "The Snake Park"?
6. What changes in Frank's house when Agnes returned?
7. After Esmeralda is never seen again, what assumptions does Frank make?
8. Why does Frank say he had to kill Paul?
9. How does Frank feel about his mother, Agnes?
10. What reason does Frank give for killing Paul?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)