|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
(a) He says he is outside the house.
(b) He won't say where he is.
(c) He says he is in a different state.
(d) He says he is at a truck stop.
2. What nickname does Frank give his friend Jamie?
(a) Jamie the dwarf.
(b) Jamie the fool.
(c) Jamie the drunkard.
(d) Jamie the judge.
3. How does Athelwald Trapley end up dying?
(a) Smoke inhalation.
(b) A car accident.
(c) From the explosion.
(d) He drowns.
4. What animal does Frank say Esmeralda may have eaten her?
5. How old was Frank when he killed Paul?
(a) 9 years old.
(b) 8 years old.
(c) 7 years old.
(d) 6 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank get to and from town?
2. How did Old Saul respond to Agnes kicking him?
3. What do people say to Frank when he comes to town?
4. When Agnes returned to Angus' house, how pregnant was she?
5. After hearing the dog in the phone booth with Eric, what does Frank decide about dogs?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Frank become angry with his father in "The Prodigal"?
2. What happened to Eric when he attended medical school?
3. How does Frank say Leviticus died?
4. How does the "bomb circle" get its name?
5. What does Angus do when he measures items around the house?
6. How does Frank feel when he learns his half-brother, Eric, escapes?
7. Why does Frank say he had to kill Paul?
8. What happens when Eric calls in "The Wasp Factory"?
9. What happens to Old Saul after Frank's accident?
10. What happens when Frank fights with the rabbit in "The Snake Park"?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)