|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Old Saul respond to Agnes kicking him?
(a) He became confused.
(b) He barked at her.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He hid behind a chair.
2. What nickname does Frank give his friend Jamie?
(a) Jamie the judge.
(b) Jamie the drunkard.
(c) Jamie the fool.
(d) Jamie the dwarf.
3. What body part does Frank say Blythe lost in an accident?
(a) His foot.
(b) His hand.
(c) His arm.
(d) His leg.
4. What name does Frank give Old Saul?
(a) The taker.
(b) The castrator.
(c) The differentiator.
(d) The mitigator.
5. How old was Frank when he killed Esmeralda?
(a) 9 years old.
(b) 8 years old.
(c) 10 years old.
(d) 7 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
2. What does Frank keep in his bunker?
3. Why doesn't Frank go into Angus' study?
4. What does Frank do when a bottle washes up on the beach?
5. What reason did Agnes give for leaving Angus?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Frank describe Agnes relationship with Angus?
2. How does Frank try to contact Eric?
3. In "In the Bunker," how does Frank groom himself?
4. What does Frank say he worried about after killing Esmeralda?
5. Why does Frank say he does not "officially" exist?
6. What was Frank's plot to kill Esmeralda?
7. Why does Frank feel responsible for Harmsworth's death?
8. What happens when Frank fights with the rabbit in "The Snake Park"?
9. What reason does Frank give for killing Paul?
10. How did Frank finally describe Esmeralda's death to the authorities?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)