|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank hear Eric do to a dog over the phone?
(a) Slap it.
(b) Yell at it.
(c) Ignore it.
(d) Torture it.
2. After hearing the dog in the phone booth with Eric, what does Frank decide about dogs?
(a) All of them are not the problem.
(b) All of them are evil.
(c) They only respond to humans.
(d) They are out to get him.
3. What does Frank say Paul hit the German mortar with?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A log.
(c) A shovel.
(d) A plank.
4. What does Frank do when a bottle washes up on the beach?
(a) He looks inside of it.
(b) He puts it in his pocket.
(c) He ignores it.
(d) He tries to sink it.
5. What was Frank holding onto when the search party for Esmeralda found him?
(a) Esmerelda's shoe.
(b) A bunch of flowers.
(c) A handful of sand.
(d) A piece of driftwood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank meet his friend Jamie in "The Bomb Circle"?
2. What does Frank say fell to the earth after Paul died?
3. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
4. Where did Leviticus die?
5. What nickname does Frank give his friend Jamie?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "The Snake Park," what happens when Frank checks the sacrifice poles?
2. Why is Frank irritated by the bottle?
3. What reason does Frank give for killing Paul?
4. Why does Frank become angry with his father in "The Prodigal"?
5. What does Frank look for in "Running Dog"?
6. What happens when Frank fights with the rabbit in "The Snake Park"?
7. How does Frank try to contact Eric?
8. What does Frank think about before falling asleep in "Space Invaders"?
9. Why did Eric's relatives hold an intervention when he was a child?
10. How does Frank feel about black people?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)