|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frank put his bombs in "The Snake Park"?
(a) In his garage.
(b) In someone's mailbox.
(c) In trees.
(d) In rabbit holes.
2. Why does Frank sometimes go days without showering?
(a) If the water doesn't work.
(b) If he is too tired.
(c) If he needs toe jam.
(d) If he is too busy.
3. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he sometimes feels guilty about?
(b) Keeping secrets.
(d) Not doing right.
4. What is similar between Eric's mother and Frank's mother?
(a) They both are blond.
(b) They both are tall.
(c) The both remarried.
(d) They both left Angus.
5. What did Angus discover Old Saul did to Frank?
(a) Destroyed his skull collection.
(b) Attacked him.
(c) Ripped apart his belongings.
(d) Bit his friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jamie sit on Frank's shoulders in "The Bomb Circle"?
2. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
3. After hearing the dog in the phone booth with Eric, what does Frank decide about dogs?
4. What reason did Agnes give for leaving Angus?
5. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Old Saul after Frank's accident?
2. What changes in Frank's house when Agnes returned?
3. What was Frank's plot to kill Esmeralda?
4. How does Frank say Leviticus died?
5. How does Frank feel when he learns his half-brother, Eric, escapes?
6. What reason does Frank give for killing Paul?
7. How does Frank describe his decision to kill Esmeralda?
8. What is suspicious about Angus' study?
9. What does Angus do when he measures items around the house?
10. How does Frank say he killed Paul?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)