|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Frank say he told about Esmeralda trying to fly a large kite?
(a) His uncle.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) His father.
(d) A police officer.
2. Where does Frank meet his friend Jamie in "The Bomb Circle"?
(a) The bomb circle.
(b) A hotel restaurant.
(c) A pub.
(d) A diner.
3. How old was Frank when he killed Esmeralda?
(a) 7 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 8 years old.
(d) 10 years old.
4. Why does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(a) It was an accident.
5. Why does Frank hate the sea?
(a) Because it starts storms.
(b) Because it washes things away.
(c) Because it is deep.
(d) Because it is unpredictable.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he is prejudiced against?
2. Why doesn't Frank go into Angus' study?
3. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
4. What does Frank keep in his bunker?
5. What does Frank sit and think about in his bunker?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Frank fights with the rabbit in "The Snake Park"?
2. How did Frank finally describe Esmeralda's death to the authorities?
3. What happens to Old Saul after Frank's accident?
4. How does Frank try to contact Eric?
5. How does Frank say Leviticus died?
6. How does Frank describe Agnes relationship with Angus?
7. In "The Snake Park," what happens when Frank checks the sacrifice poles?
8. In "In the Bunker," what does Frank say about women and the sea?
9. How does Frank feel about his father's legs and their injury?
10. What does Frank show about Blythe's death in "The Snake Park"?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)