|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Frank give Old Saul?
(a) The taker.
(b) The castrator.
(c) The differentiator.
(d) The mitigator.
2. Why is Eric angry about the dog in the phone booth with him when he calls Frank?
(a) Because the dog is in his way.
(b) Because the dog is loud.
(c) Because the dog escapes.
(d) Because the dog is ugly.
3. What does Frank say he did when Esmeralda's asked him about her disappearance?
(a) He said nothing.
(b) He pretended to be confused.
(c) He blamed the wind.
(d) He cried.
4. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he is prejudiced against?
(c) Black people.
5. What does Frank like about the naming ceremony for his catapult?
(a) It lets him use candles.
(b) It brings a sense of calm.
(c) It makes him feel powerful.
(d) It makes him feel blessed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
2. Why does Frank say he used to bury mice and gerbils?
3. What does Mrs. Clamp do for a living?
4. What did Frank do while Agnes was giving birth?
5. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank blame on his mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is suspicious about Angus' study?
2. How did Frank finally describe Esmeralda's death to the authorities?
3. How does Frank describe Agnes relationship with Angus?
4. What are Frank's sacrifice poles?
5. How does Frank say he killed Paul?
6. How does Frank feel about his father's legs and their injury?
7. Why does Frank want his father's cordite?
8. What does Frank say he worried about after killing Esmeralda?
9. How does Frank blame Agnes for his accident?
10. What was Frank's plot to kill Esmeralda?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)