|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank tell Eric to avoid on his way home?
(b) Burning dogs.
(d) The police.
2. How does Frank describe his existence in "Sacrifice Poles"?
3. What is wrong with Frank's birth certificate?
(a) He doesn't have one.
(b) It is full of lies.
(c) It isn't signed.
(d) It is missing.
4. What does Frank use to trap wasps in wax?
(a) A candle making kit.
(c) Used candles.
(d) Old crayons.
5. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
(a) As his pride.
(b) As a mistake.
(c) As a phase.
(d) As a game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
2. What does Frank say probably happened to Esmeralda?
3. Where did Leviticus die?
4. What does Frank say Paul hit the German mortar with?
5. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two suicides does Frank describe in "The Snake Park"?
2. In "In the Bunker," how does Frank groom himself?
3. What are Frank's sacrifice poles?
4. Why does Frank say he had to kill Paul?
5. How does Frank try to contact Eric?
6. What happens when Frank fights with the rabbit in "The Snake Park"?
7. After Esmeralda is never seen again, what assumptions does Frank make?
8. How does Frank describe Agnes relationship with Angus?
9. Why does Frank want his father's cordite?
10. How does Frank say he killed Paul?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)