|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Frank paint on the kite he used to kill Esmeralda?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) A horse.
2. What did Frank do while Agnes was giving birth?
(d) Stabbed himself.
3. How does Frank say he felt when he found Saul's skull in the backyard?
4. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Climb trees.
(b) Take a boat.
(c) Cross a bridge.
(d) Crawl through a tunnel.
5. What must Frank do to get to Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Cross a bridge.
(b) Take a boat.
(c) Go through a tunnel.
(d) Climb a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he is prejudiced against?
2. Why does Jamie sit on Frank's shoulders in "The Bomb Circle"?
3. What does Frank hear Eric do to a dog over the phone?
4. What does Frank do before falling asleep in "Sacrifice Poles"?
5. What animal does Frank say Esmeralda may have eaten her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Frank's plot to kill Esmeralda?
2. Why does Frank want his father's cordite?
3. How does Frank describe Agnes relationship with Angus?
4. How did Frank finally describe Esmeralda's death to the authorities?
5. What happens when Frank fights with the rabbit in "The Snake Park"?
6. What changes in Frank's house when Agnes returned?
7. How does the "bomb circle" get its name?
8. What reason does Frank give for killing Paul?
9. How does Frank feel about his father's legs and their injury?
10. In "In the Bunker," what does Frank say about women and the sea?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)