|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Frank say Esmeralda may have eaten her?
2. What does Frank use to trap wasps in wax?
(a) A candle making kit.
(c) Used candles.
(d) Old crayons.
3. How does Frank describe his existence in "Sacrifice Poles"?
4. What does Frank say Paul hit the German mortar with?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A plank.
(c) A log.
(d) A shovel.
5. What does Frank hear Eric do to a dog over the phone?
(a) Ignore it.
(b) Yell at it.
(c) Slap it.
(d) Torture it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part does Frank say Blythe lost in an accident?
2. Why does Frank not know his mother well?
3. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
4. What did Angus discover Old Saul did to Frank?
5. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank do at the Cauldhame Arms?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two suicides does Frank describe in "The Snake Park"?
2. What does Frank admit feeling guilty about in "The Bomb Circle"?
3. How does Frank say Leviticus died?
4. What happens when Frank fights with the rabbit in "The Snake Park"?
5. What is Frank's accident?
6. Why does Frank want his father's cordite?
7. What does Angus do when he measures items around the house?
8. What does Frank say he worried about after killing Esmeralda?
9. How does Frank feel about black people?
10. After Esmeralda is never seen again, what assumptions does Frank make?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)