|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say he did to appear distraught after Esmeralda's death?
(a) He pretended to hurt himself.
(b) He ran away.
(c) He started going to church.
(d) He faked nightmares.
2. How did Old Saul respond to Agnes kicking him?
(a) He became confused.
(b) He hid behind a chair.
(c) He barked at her.
(d) He ran away.
3. What does Frank like about the naming ceremony for his catapult?
(a) It makes him feel blessed.
(b) It lets him use candles.
(c) It makes him feel powerful.
(d) It brings a sense of calm.
4. Where was Frank while Agnes gave birth?
(a) Playing outside.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) Hiding in the car.
(d) Asleep in his bed.
5. What does Frank's father refuse to give his son as a gift?
(a) A set of books.
(b) A chemistry kit.
(d) A motorbike.
6. Why does Frank say he used to bury mice and gerbils?
(a) He made sacrifices to Saul.
(b) He looked for Saul's skull.
(c) He wanted to see how many he could bury.
(d) He was bored.
7. What did Frank do while Agnes was giving birth?
(a) Stabbed himself.
8. What do people say to Frank when he comes to town?
(a) They try to bless him.
(b) They insult him.
(c) They greet him kindly.
(d) The ignore him.
9. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
(a) It makes him sad.
(b) It makes him feel safe.
(c) It makes him feel like he is in trouble.
(d) It makes him angry.
10. What must Frank do to get to Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Cross a bridge.
(b) Take a boat.
(c) Go through a tunnel.
(d) Climb a tree.
11. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
(a) He gets bit.
(b) He gets scratched.
(c) His arm is broken.
(d) Nothing happens to him.
12. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he is prejudiced against?
(b) Black people.
13. Where does Frank meet his friend Jamie in "The Bomb Circle"?
(a) The bomb circle.
(b) A hotel restaurant.
(c) A diner.
(d) A pub.
14. How does Athelwald Trapley end up dying?
(a) A car accident.
(b) Smoke inhalation.
(c) From the explosion.
(d) He drowns.
15. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
(a) He won't say where he is.
(b) He says he is at a truck stop.
(c) He says he is in a different state.
(d) He says he is outside the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. After talking with Eric and hearing the dog in the background, what does Frank say he needs to help him?
2. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
3. What does Frank say probably happened to Esmeralda?
4. What did Angus discover Old Saul did to Frank?
5. Why was Old Saul upset when Agnes returned?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)