|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say probably happened to Esmeralda?
(a) She got caught up in trees.
(b) She landed in the sea.
(c) She survived the ordeal.
(d) She never came down from the kite.
2. What must Frank do to get to Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Go through a tunnel.
(b) Take a boat.
(c) Cross a bridge.
(d) Climb a tree.
3. Why does Jamie sit on Frank's shoulders in "The Bomb Circle"?
(a) So he can reach something.
(b) Because they are both drunk.
(c) So he can see a band.
(d) So he doesn't have to walk.
4. Why does Frank say he used to buy gerbils from the pet store?
(a) To hunt them.
(b) To keep them as pets.
(c) To give away to people.
(d) To eat them.
5. How does Athelwald Trapley's house explode?
(a) His stove explodes.
(b) Someone throws a bomb near the house.
(c) He lights a cigarette.
(d) It is struck by lightning.
6. Why does Frank put razors on the edges of a Frisbee?
(a) To see if he could do it.
(b) To hunt.
(c) To protect himself.
(d) To give to Eric.
7. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
(a) To hit people with as he passes.
(b) To help him balance.
(c) To make sound as he walks.
(d) The stick belonged to his father.
8. How does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(a) With a rope.
(b) With a bow and arrow.
(c) With a poisonous spider.
(d) With a knife.
9. What does Frank say he told Paul the German mortar was?
(a) A present.
(b) A bell.
(c) A car part.
(d) A bomb.
10. What does Frank say Agnes did after Paul's birth?
(a) Begged Angus for forgiveness.
(c) Hugged Frank.
11. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
(a) Something illegal.
(b) Runs a business.
(c) Conduct experiments.
(d) Hides important documents.
12. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
(a) His arm is broken.
(b) He gets bit.
(c) He gets scratched.
(d) Nothing happens to him.
13. What does Frank say he believed about Paul's soul?
(a) It was old.
(b) It was tarnished.
(c) It was better loved.
(d) It was really Old Saul.
14. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That Frank needs to be watched.
(b) That Frank should be hospitalized.
(c) That Frank should move out.
(d) That Frank makes too many mistakes.
15. What animal does Frank say Esmeralda may have eaten her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
2. What did Frank paint on the kite he used to kill Esmeralda?
3. Why did Agnes kick Old Saul?
4. Where did Leviticus die?
5. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)