|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Clamp do for a living?
(a) She is a babysitter.
(b) She is a housekeeper.
(c) She is a cook.
(d) She is a writer.
2. What does Angus do for a living?
(a) He is a musician.
(b) He is a teacher.
(c) He is a scientist.
(d) He is a carpenter.
3. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank blame on his mother?
(a) All his pain.
(b) His weight issues.
(c) His lack of education.
(d) All his difficulties.
4. Why was Old Saul upset when Agnes returned?
(a) Because she had been gone for a long time.
(b) Because she yelled at him.
(c) Because she ignored him.
(d) Because of the sound of her motorcycle.
5. What does Frank say he started doing after his accident?
(a) Hating his mother.
(b) Killing his relatives.
(c) Going to church.
(d) Killing small animals.
6. What name does Frank give Old Saul?
(a) The differentiator.
(b) The taker.
(c) The mitigator.
(d) The castrator.
7. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
(a) Volunteer work.
(b) Mysterious work.
(c) Visits a mistress.
(d) Sees a doctor.
8. How does Frank's catapult break?
(a) While Frank is hunting.
(b) When Frank falls down a hill.
(c) During the fight with the buck.
(d) Eric breaks it.
9. Who does Frank say he told about Esmeralda trying to fly a large kite?
(a) A police officer.
(b) His uncle.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) His father.
10. What does Frank say he did when Esmeralda's asked him about her disappearance?
(a) He said nothing.
(b) He cried.
(c) He blamed the wind.
(d) He pretended to be confused.
11. Where was Frank while Agnes gave birth?
(a) Playing outside.
(b) Hiding in the car.
(c) Asleep in his bed.
(d) In the kitchen.
12. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That he is not Eric.
(b) He says nothing.
(c) That it is his job.
(d) That he doesn't do that.
13. How old was Frank when he killed Paul?
(a) 6 years old.
(b) 8 years old.
(c) 7 years old.
(d) 9 years old.
14. Where did Leviticus die?
(d) South Africa.
15. What animal does Frank say Esmeralda may have eaten her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Frank's birth certificate?
2. In "The Snake Park," what does Frank take as an omen?
3. Why does Frank not know his mother well?
4. Why does Frank say he used to buy gerbils from the pet store?
5. Why does Athelwald Trapley turn the gas on in his house?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)