|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frank put his bombs in "The Snake Park"?
(a) In someone's mailbox.
(b) In rabbit holes.
(c) In his garage.
(d) In trees.
2. What is similar between Eric's mother and Frank's mother?
(a) The both remarried.
(b) They both are tall.
(c) They both left Angus.
(d) They both are blond.
3. What nickname does Frank give his friend Jamie?
(a) Jamie the fool.
(b) Jamie the dwarf.
(c) Jamie the judge.
(d) Jamie the drunkard.
4. How did Old Saul respond to Agnes kicking him?
(a) He became confused.
(b) He hid behind a chair.
(c) He barked at her.
(d) He ran away.
5. What must Frank do to get to Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Cross a bridge.
(b) Go through a tunnel.
(c) Climb a tree.
(d) Take a boat.
6. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
(a) To have fun.
(b) To learn a lesson.
(c) To become enlightened.
(d) To get drunk.
7. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank blame on his mother?
(a) All his difficulties.
(b) All his pain.
(c) His lack of education.
(d) His weight issues.
8. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
(a) He hates quizzes.
(b) He likes to read it secretly.
(c) He loves measuring.
(d) He doesn't know about the book.
9. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank do at the Cauldhame Arms?
(a) Eats dinner without paying.
(b) Drinks too much.
(c) Hits a girl.
(d) Buys explosives.
10. Where did Leviticus die?
(a) South Africa.
11. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
(a) As a game.
(b) As a phase.
(c) As a mistake.
(d) As his pride.
12. How does Athelwald Trapley end up dying?
(a) From the explosion.
(b) A car accident.
(c) He drowns.
(d) Smoke inhalation.
13. What did Frank paint on the kite he used to kill Esmeralda?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A horse.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
14. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
(a) He says he is in a different state.
(b) He says he is at a truck stop.
(c) He says he is outside the house.
(d) He won't say where he is.
15. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
(a) To frighten his father.
(b) So the bells smash them.
(c) Because he collects insects.
(d) To see how long they stay there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What marriage was Agnes for Angus?
2. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
3. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
4. What reason did Agnes give for leaving Angus?
5. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)