|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That it is his job.
(b) That he is not Eric.
(c) He says nothing.
(d) That he doesn't do that.
2. How does Frank say he used to use a sapling as a weapon?
(a) He used it as a catapult.
(b) He used it to sharpen the sticks for daggars.
(c) He used to throw bombs off of it.
(d) He used to poison the leaves.
3. What does Frank say he did to appear distraught after Esmeralda's death?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He pretended to hurt himself.
(c) He faked nightmares.
(d) He started going to church.
4. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
(a) To become enlightened.
(b) To get drunk.
(c) To have fun.
(d) To learn a lesson.
5. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say about the people inside him?
(a) They tell him what is best.
(b) They argue.
(c) There is only one person inside of him.
(d) They are different.
6. What does Frank say he told Paul the German mortar was?
(a) A present.
(b) A bomb.
(c) A bell.
(d) A car part.
7. Who does Mr. Mackenzie ask Frank about in "In the Bunker"?
(a) His uncle.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
8. Why does Frank hate women?
(a) Because they are kind.
(b) Because they are smarter than he is.
(c) Because they are weak.
(d) Because they are pretty.
9. Why does Frank say he used to buy gerbils from the pet store?
(a) To eat them.
(b) To give away to people.
(c) To keep them as pets.
(d) To hunt them.
10. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
(a) As a phase.
(b) As a game.
(c) As a mistake.
(d) As his pride.
11. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
(a) It makes him sad.
(b) It makes him feel safe.
(c) It makes him angry.
(d) It makes him feel like he is in trouble.
12. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank blame on his mother?
(a) His weight issues.
(b) All his pain.
(c) His lack of education.
(d) All his difficulties.
13. What does Frank use to trap wasps in wax?
(a) A candle making kit.
(b) Used candles.
(d) Old crayons.
14. What does Frank keep in his bunker?
(c) Animal skulls.
15. What do people say to Frank when he comes to town?
(a) The ignore him.
(b) They insult him.
(c) They greet him kindly.
(d) They try to bless him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank tell Eric to avoid on his way home?
2. In "The Snake Park," what does Frank take as an omen?
3. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
4. What does Frank do when a bottle washes up on the beach?
5. What does Frank say he started doing after his accident?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)