|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Leviticus die?
(d) South Africa.
2. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
(a) To frighten his father.
(b) So the bells smash them.
(c) Because he collects insects.
(d) To see how long they stay there.
3. Why does Frank put razors on the edges of a Frisbee?
(a) To give to Eric.
(b) To protect himself.
(c) To see if he could do it.
(d) To hunt.
4. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
(a) Runs a business.
(b) Something illegal.
(c) Hides important documents.
(d) Conduct experiments.
5. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
(a) Because they are in good order.
(b) Because he can't visit them.
(c) Because someone is watching him.
(d) Because they fell over.
6. How does Athelwald Trapley's house explode?
(a) Someone throws a bomb near the house.
(b) He lights a cigarette.
(c) It is struck by lightning.
(d) His stove explodes.
7. What does Frank do when a bottle washes up on the beach?
(a) He ignores it.
(b) He looks inside of it.
(c) He tries to sink it.
(d) He puts it in his pocket.
8. Why does Frank sometimes go days without showering?
(a) If he is too busy.
(b) If the water doesn't work.
(c) If he needs toe jam.
(d) If he is too tired.
9. Where are Frank and Paul when they find the German mortar?
(a) The beach.
(b) In town.
(c) In the ocean.
(d) The woods.
10. What does Frank say he believed about Paul's soul?
(a) It was old.
(b) It was really Old Saul.
(c) It was tarnished.
(d) It was better loved.
11. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank tell Eric to avoid on his way home?
(a) The police.
(b) Burning dogs.
12. What does Frank say he did after the kite lifted Esmeralda in the air?
(a) Run the other direction.
(b) Pretend to try to save her.
(c) Fall to the ground.
(d) Scream for help.
13. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
(a) His growth.
(b) The growth of his sons.
(c) The sizes of things in the house.
(d) Sizes of furniture for work.
14. Who does Frank blame for his accident?
15. What name does Frank give Old Saul?
(a) The taker.
(b) The mitigator.
(c) The castrator.
(d) The differentiator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank put his bombs in "The Snake Park"?
2. What body part does Frank say Blythe lost in an accident?
3. What does Mrs. Clamp do for a living?
4. What does Frank keep in his bunker?
5. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)