|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After talking with Eric and hearing the dog in the background, what does Frank say he needs to help him?
(a) The fates.
(b) The factory.
(c) The gods.
(d) The poles.
2. Where does Frank remember Paul's death?
(a) After leaving the bomb circle.
(b) While sleeping in the bomb circle.
(c) While telling someone about the bomb circle.
(d) On the way to the bomb circle.
3. What is wrong with Frank's birth certificate?
(a) It is full of lies.
(b) It isn't signed.
(c) It is missing.
(d) He doesn't have one.
4. How does Frank say he felt when he found Saul's skull in the backyard?
5. After hearing the dog in the phone booth with Eric, what does Frank decide about dogs?
(a) They only respond to humans.
(b) All of them are not the problem.
(c) They are out to get him.
(d) All of them are evil.
6. Why does Frank not know his mother well?
(a) She left when he was young.
(b) She kept her life a secret.
(c) She died when he was young.
(d) She rarely calls him.
7. What does Frank's father refuse to give his son as a gift?
(a) A motorbike.
(c) A chemistry kit.
(d) A set of books.
8. What does Frank say he did to look upset after Esmeralda's death?
(a) He rubbed sand in his eyes.
(b) He cut himself.
(c) He thought about his mother.
(d) He ran head first into a pole.
9. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank do at the Cauldhame Arms?
(a) Hits a girl.
(b) Buys explosives.
(c) Drinks too much.
(d) Eats dinner without paying.
10. What does Angus do for a living?
(a) He is a musician.
(b) He is a scientist.
(c) He is a teacher.
(d) He is a carpenter.
11. How does Frank describe his existence in "Sacrifice Poles"?
12. What is similar between Eric's mother and Frank's mother?
(a) They both are tall.
(b) They both left Angus.
(c) They both are blond.
(d) The both remarried.
13. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
(a) He says he is in a different state.
(b) He won't say where he is.
(c) He says he is at a truck stop.
(d) He says he is outside the house.
14. How old was Frank when he killed Esmeralda?
(a) 7 years old.
(b) 8 years old.
(c) 10 years old.
(d) 9 years old.
15. How does Frank get to and from town?
(a) A car.
(b) A bike.
(c) A train.
(d) A bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank say he killed Esmerelda?
2. Where does Frank meet his friend Jamie in "The Bomb Circle"?
3. What was Frank holding onto when the search party for Esmeralda found him?
4. Why is Eric angry about the dog in the phone booth with him when he calls Frank?
5. Where does Frank put his bombs in "The Snake Park"?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)