|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Leviticus die?
(b) South Africa.
2. How does Frank say he used to use a sapling as a weapon?
(a) He used to poison the leaves.
(b) He used to throw bombs off of it.
(c) He used it to sharpen the sticks for daggars.
(d) He used it as a catapult.
3. How does Athelwald Trapley end up dying?
(a) From the explosion.
(b) A car accident.
(c) He drowns.
(d) Smoke inhalation.
4. Why doesn't Frank go into Angus' study?
(a) It's empty.
(b) It smells weird.
(c) Angus doesn't let him in.
(d) It's always locked.
5. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank blame on his mother?
(a) All his pain.
(b) All his difficulties.
(c) His lack of education.
(d) His weight issues.
6. What does Frank say he did to look upset after Esmeralda's death?
(a) He thought about his mother.
(b) He ran head first into a pole.
(c) He cut himself.
(d) He rubbed sand in his eyes.
7. What name does Frank give Old Saul?
(a) The castrator.
(b) The mitigator.
(c) The taker.
(d) The differentiator.
8. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
(a) The stick belonged to his father.
(b) To make sound as he walks.
(c) To hit people with as he passes.
(d) To help him balance.
9. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That he is not Eric.
(b) He says nothing.
(c) That he doesn't do that.
(d) That it is his job.
10. How old was Frank when he killed Esmeralda?
(a) 7 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 10 years old.
(d) 8 years old.
11. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he is prejudiced against?
(b) Black people.
12. How does Frank's catapult break?
(a) While Frank is hunting.
(b) During the fight with the buck.
(c) When Frank falls down a hill.
(d) Eric breaks it.
13. When Agnes returned to Angus' house, how pregnant was she?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 7 months.
14. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
(a) Because he can't visit them.
(b) Because they fell over.
(c) Because someone is watching him.
(d) Because they are in good order.
15. What does Frank like about the naming ceremony for his catapult?
(a) It makes him feel powerful.
(b) It makes him feel blessed.
(c) It lets him use candles.
(d) It brings a sense of calm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank say he killed Blythe?
2. What does Frank keep in his bunker?
3. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
4. What does Frank use to trap wasps in wax?
5. What does Frank burn the wasp on top of?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)