|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) He says nothing.
(b) That he is not Eric.
(c) That he doesn't do that.
(d) That it is his job.
2. Who does Frank blame for his accident?
3. What does Angus do for a living?
(a) He is a scientist.
(b) He is a musician.
(c) He is a carpenter.
(d) He is a teacher.
4. Why did Agnes kick Old Saul?
(a) Because he bit her.
(b) Because he was in her way.
(c) Because he was running around.
(d) Because he barked at her.
5. What did Angus discover Old Saul did to Frank?
(a) Attacked him.
(b) Bit his friend.
(c) Ripped apart his belongings.
(d) Destroyed his skull collection.
6. What does Frank sit and think about in his bunker?
(a) His mother.
(b) His catapult.
(c) His father.
(d) His bombs.
7. Where does Frank remember Paul's death?
(a) While sleeping in the bomb circle.
(b) While telling someone about the bomb circle.
(c) After leaving the bomb circle.
(d) On the way to the bomb circle.
8. What does Frank say he believed about Paul's soul?
(a) It was tarnished.
(b) It was old.
(c) It was better loved.
(d) It was really Old Saul.
9. What does Frank burn the wasp on top of?
(a) Sugar and salt.
(b) Books and salt.
(c) Sugar and chemicals.
(d) Chemicals and books.
10. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
(a) Because he can't visit them.
(b) Because they are in good order.
(c) Because they fell over.
(d) Because someone is watching him.
11. Why was Old Saul upset when Agnes returned?
(a) Because of the sound of her motorcycle.
(b) Because she had been gone for a long time.
(c) Because she yelled at him.
(d) Because she ignored him.
12. What marriage was Agnes for Angus?
(a) His first.
(b) His second.
(c) His fourth.
(d) His third.
13. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
(a) In a bunker.
(b) On the third floor.
(c) In the garage.
(d) In the basement.
14. Who does Frank say he told about Esmeralda trying to fly a large kite?
(a) His father.
(b) A police officer.
(c) His uncle.
(d) A lawyer.
15. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
(a) To learn a lesson.
(b) To have fun.
(c) To get drunk.
(d) To become enlightened.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
2. Why does Frank hate the sea?
3. What does Frank say probably happened to Esmeralda?
4. Why does Frank put razors on the edges of a Frisbee?
5. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)