|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
(a) He hates quizzes.
(b) He likes to read it secretly.
(c) He loves measuring.
(d) He doesn't know about the book.
2. After hearing the dog in the phone booth with Eric, what does Frank decide about dogs?
(a) They are out to get him.
(b) All of them are evil.
(c) They only respond to humans.
(d) All of them are not the problem.
3. Why does Frank hate women?
(a) Because they are smarter than he is.
(b) Because they are pretty.
(c) Because they are weak.
(d) Because they are kind.
4. Where was Frank while Agnes gave birth?
(a) Asleep in his bed.
(b) Hiding in the car.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) Playing outside.
5. Why was Old Saul upset when Agnes returned?
(a) Because of the sound of her motorcycle.
(b) Because she had been gone for a long time.
(c) Because she yelled at him.
(d) Because she ignored him.
6. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say about the people inside him?
(a) They are different.
(b) There is only one person inside of him.
(c) They argue.
(d) They tell him what is best.
7. What body part does Frank say Blythe lost in an accident?
(a) His leg.
(b) His hand.
(c) His foot.
(d) His arm.
8. What did Angus discover Old Saul did to Frank?
(a) Ripped apart his belongings.
(b) Destroyed his skull collection.
(c) Attacked him.
(d) Bit his friend.
9. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
(a) As a phase.
(b) As a game.
(c) As a mistake.
(d) As his pride.
10. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
(a) Hides important documents.
(b) Something illegal.
(c) Conduct experiments.
(d) Runs a business.
11. Why does Frank say he used to bury mice and gerbils?
(a) He looked for Saul's skull.
(b) He made sacrifices to Saul.
(c) He wanted to see how many he could bury.
(d) He was bored.
12. What does Frank keep in his bunker?
(a) Animal skulls.
13. Why did Agnes kick Old Saul?
(a) Because he barked at her.
(b) Because he bit her.
(c) Because he was in her way.
(d) Because he was running around.
14. What does Frank say he did when Esmeralda's asked him about her disappearance?
(a) He blamed the wind.
(b) He cried.
(c) He said nothing.
(d) He pretended to be confused.
15. When Agnes returned to Angus' house, how pregnant was she?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 7 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
2. What does Frank say he did after the kite lifted Esmeralda in the air?
3. What was Frank holding onto when the search party for Esmeralda found him?
4. How does Athelwald Trapley end up dying?
5. What name does Frank give Old Saul?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)