|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
(a) He gets bit.
(b) Nothing happens to him.
(c) He gets scratched.
(d) His arm is broken.
2. What does Mrs. Clamp do for a living?
(a) She is a writer.
(b) She is a cook.
(c) She is a babysitter.
(d) She is a housekeeper.
3. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
(a) In the garage.
(b) On the third floor.
(c) In a bunker.
(d) In the basement.
4. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say about the people inside him?
(a) There is only one person inside of him.
(b) They tell him what is best.
(c) They are different.
(d) They argue.
5. What does Frank say he believed about Paul's soul?
(a) It was really Old Saul.
(b) It was tarnished.
(c) It was old.
(d) It was better loved.
6. What did Frank say to explain why three relatives died around him?
(a) He never gave an explanation.
(b) He said he is jinxed.
(c) He said it's his mother's fault.
(d) He said someone is out to get him.
7. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
(a) To learn a lesson.
(b) To get drunk.
(c) To have fun.
(d) To become enlightened.
8. When did Agnes return to Angus' house?
(a) Three years after leaving him.
(b) One year after leaving him.
(c) Four years after leaving him.
(d) Two years after leaving him.
9. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he is prejudiced against?
(c) Black people.
10. How old was Frank when he killed Paul?
(a) 7 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 8 years old.
(d) 6 years old.
11. What does Frank say fell to the earth after Paul died?
(a) Pieces of rock.
(b) Shards of glass.
(d) Paul's clothing.
12. Why does Frank say he killed Esmerelda?
(a) For fun.
(b) For salvation.
(c) For balance.
(d) For revenge.
13. How does Athelwald Trapley's house explode?
(a) Someone throws a bomb near the house.
(b) It is struck by lightning.
(c) He lights a cigarette.
(d) His stove explodes.
14. What is similar between Eric's mother and Frank's mother?
(a) They both left Angus.
(b) They both are blond.
(c) The both remarried.
(d) They both are tall.
15. What does Frank say he told Paul the German mortar was?
(a) A car part.
(b) A present.
(c) A bell.
(d) A bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
2. What does Frank say he started doing after his accident?
3. When Agnes returned to Angus' house, how pregnant was she?
4. How does Frank say he felt when he found Saul's skull in the backyard?
5. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)