|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Frank when he killed Paul?
(a) 8 years old.
(b) 7 years old.
(c) 9 years old.
(d) 6 years old.
2. What does Frank sit and think about in his bunker?
(a) His mother.
(b) His bombs.
(c) His father.
(d) His catapult.
3. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank do at the Cauldhame Arms?
(a) Eats dinner without paying.
(b) Buys explosives.
(c) Drinks too much.
(d) Hits a girl.
4. What did Frank paint on the kite he used to kill Esmeralda?
(a) A horse.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) A chicken.
5. Where did Leviticus die?
(d) South Africa.
6. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
(a) He loves measuring.
(b) He doesn't know about the book.
(c) He likes to read it secretly.
(d) He hates quizzes.
7. What does Frank do when a bottle washes up on the beach?
(a) He looks inside of it.
(b) He ignores it.
(c) He tries to sink it.
(d) He puts it in his pocket.
8. Why does Frank not know his mother well?
(a) She left when he was young.
(b) She rarely calls him.
(c) She died when he was young.
(d) She kept her life a secret.
9. Why does Frank put razors on the edges of a Frisbee?
(a) To see if he could do it.
(b) To give to Eric.
(c) To hunt.
(d) To protect himself.
10. What did Angus discover Old Saul did to Frank?
(a) Attacked him.
(b) Destroyed his skull collection.
(c) Ripped apart his belongings.
(d) Bit his friend.
11. What marriage was Agnes for Angus?
(a) His fourth.
(b) His second.
(c) His first.
(d) His third.
12. Why does Frank hate the sea?
(a) Because it washes things away.
(b) Because it is deep.
(c) Because it starts storms.
(d) Because it is unpredictable.
13. What did Frank do while Agnes was giving birth?
(d) Stabbed himself.
14. What does Frank say he did to look upset after Esmeralda's death?
(a) He ran head first into a pole.
(b) He cut himself.
(c) He rubbed sand in his eyes.
(d) He thought about his mother.
15. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
(b) None of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say he started doing after his accident?
2. After hearing the dog in the phone booth with Eric, what does Frank decide about dogs?
3. What nickname does Frank give his friend Jamie?
4. What does Frank say he did when Esmeralda's asked him about her disappearance?
5. Why is Eric angry about the dog in the phone booth with him when he calls Frank?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)