|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
(a) Visits a mistress.
(b) Volunteer work.
(c) Sees a doctor.
(d) Mysterious work.
2. Why does Frank say he used to buy gerbils from the pet store?
(a) To keep them as pets.
(b) To give away to people.
(c) To eat them.
(d) To hunt them.
3. How does Frank get to and from town?
(a) A car.
(b) A train.
(c) A bike.
(d) A bus.
4. What body part does Frank say Blythe lost in an accident?
(a) His foot.
(b) His leg.
(c) His arm.
(d) His hand.
5. Why did Agnes kick Old Saul?
(a) Because he was running around.
(b) Because he bit her.
(c) Because he barked at her.
(d) Because he was in her way.
6. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
(a) To bless the dead rabbits.
(b) To keep the poles safe.
(c) To see a message from Eric.
(d) To cleanse his own soul.
7. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
(a) He says he is in a different state.
(b) He says he is at a truck stop.
(c) He says he is outside the house.
(d) He won't say where he is.
8. What does Mrs. Clamp do for a living?
(a) She is a babysitter.
(b) She is a writer.
(c) She is a housekeeper.
(d) She is a cook.
9. How does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(a) With a bow and arrow.
(b) With a poisonous spider.
(c) With a rope.
(d) With a knife.
10. What does Frank use to trap wasps in wax?
(a) Old crayons.
(b) Used candles.
(c) A candle making kit.
11. Where does Frank put his bombs in "The Snake Park"?
(a) In his garage.
(b) In rabbit holes.
(c) In trees.
(d) In someone's mailbox.
12. What does Frank burn the wasp on top of?
(a) Books and salt.
(b) Chemicals and books.
(c) Sugar and chemicals.
(d) Sugar and salt.
13. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
(a) So the bells smash them.
(b) Because he collects insects.
(c) To see how long they stay there.
(d) To frighten his father.
14. What does Frank keep in his bunker?
(d) Animal skulls.
15. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
(a) He thinks he is smart looking.
(b) He thinks he is attractive.
(c) He thinks he is short.
(d) He thinks he is fat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Frank give his friend Jamie?
2. What does Frank say he did after the kite lifted Esmeralda in the air?
3. What does Angus do for a living?
4. How does Frank's catapult break?
5. What did Frank paint on the kite he used to kill Esmeralda?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)