|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say he told Paul the German mortar was?
(a) A car part.
(b) A bomb.
(c) A bell.
(d) A present.
2. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
(a) Volunteer work.
(b) Sees a doctor.
(c) Visits a mistress.
(d) Mysterious work.
3. After hearing the dog in the phone booth with Eric, what does Frank decide about dogs?
(a) They only respond to humans.
(b) All of them are not the problem.
(c) All of them are evil.
(d) They are out to get him.
4. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
(a) His arm is broken.
(b) Nothing happens to him.
(c) He gets scratched.
(d) He gets bit.
5. What does Frank say he believed about Paul's soul?
(a) It was really Old Saul.
(b) It was old.
(c) It was better loved.
(d) It was tarnished.
6. Why does Frank say he used to bury mice and gerbils?
(a) He made sacrifices to Saul.
(b) He was bored.
(c) He wanted to see how many he could bury.
(d) He looked for Saul's skull.
7. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
(a) In the garage.
(b) On the third floor.
(c) In a bunker.
(d) In the basement.
8. When Agnes returned to Angus' house, how pregnant was she?
(a) 7 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 8 months.
9. Where did Leviticus die?
(a) South Africa.
10. Why does Athelwald Trapley turn the gas on in his house?
(a) For heat.
(b) He does it accidentally.
(c) To install a new appliance.
(d) To commit suicide.
11. Why does Jamie sit on Frank's shoulders in "The Bomb Circle"?
(a) So he doesn't have to walk.
(b) So he can reach something.
(c) Because they are both drunk.
(d) So he can see a band.
12. What does Frank sit and think about in his bunker?
(a) His mother.
(b) His catapult.
(c) His father.
(d) His bombs.
13. What must Frank do to get to Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Climb a tree.
(b) Take a boat.
(c) Go through a tunnel.
(d) Cross a bridge.
14. Why was Old Saul upset when Agnes returned?
(a) Because she yelled at him.
(b) Because she ignored him.
(c) Because of the sound of her motorcycle.
(d) Because she had been gone for a long time.
15. What does Mrs. Clamp do for a living?
(a) She is a writer.
(b) She is a cook.
(c) She is a housekeeper.
(d) She is a babysitter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Frank paint on the kite he used to kill Esmeralda?
2. What does Frank say Paul hit the German mortar with?
3. Why is Eric angry about the dog in the phone booth with him when he calls Frank?
4. How old was Frank when he killed Esmeralda?
5. Who does Frank say he told about Esmeralda trying to fly a large kite?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)