|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank vow to do after getting off the phone with Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) Find a dog.
(b) Torture Eric.
(c) Get rest.
2. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
(a) It makes him sad.
(b) It makes him angry.
(c) It makes him feel safe.
(d) It makes him feel like he is in trouble.
3. What does Frank do after putting a wasp in the factory?
(a) Lights candles.
(b) Shakes it up.
(c) Smokes a cigarette.
(d) Confesses his sins.
4. While in Angus' study, what makes Frank cry?
(a) The family picture on the desk.
(b) The test tubes.
(c) The genitals in a jar.
(d) The potent chemicals.
5. Where does Eric escape from in "The Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) His apartment.
(b) A bad relationship.
(c) The hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Running Dog," what does Frank use his binoculars for?
2. What does Frank use to trap wasps in wax?
3. What death does the wasp choose in "The Wasp Factory"?
4. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
5. What does Angus tell Frank about his accident?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)