|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say Paul hit the German mortar with?
(a) A plank.
(b) A log.
(c) A shovel.
(d) A baseball bat.
2. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he sometimes feels guilty about?
(a) Keeping secrets.
(d) Not doing right.
3. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That he is not Eric.
(b) That it is his job.
(c) He says nothing.
(d) That he doesn't do that.
4. What does Frank say fell to the earth after Paul died?
(a) Pieces of rock.
(b) Paul's clothing.
(d) Shards of glass.
5. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he is prejudiced against?
(c) Black people.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about Eric?
2. Why does Frank hate women?
3. How old was Frank when he killed Paul?
4. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
5. What does Frank say he hoped happened to Esmeralda?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)