|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Frank's bombs explode in "The Prodigal"?
(a) Because he wants to scare his father.
(b) Because of the fire Eric starts.
(c) Because Eric detonates them.
(d) Because of an accident.
2. How old was Frank when he killed Paul?
(a) 8 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 7 years old.
(d) 6 years old.
3. What does Frank say probably happened to Esmeralda?
(a) She got caught up in trees.
(b) She survived the ordeal.
(c) She landed in the sea.
(d) She never came down from the kite.
4. Who does Mr. Mackenzie ask Frank about in "In the Bunker"?
(a) His father.
(b) His uncle.
(d) His brother.
5. What does Frank say he started doing after his accident?
(a) Killing his relatives.
(b) Going to church.
(c) Killing small animals.
(d) Hating his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the one child Eric cared for have a plastic plate in its head?
2. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
3. Why does Frank consult the factory in "Space Invaders"?
4. What does Frank compare space invaders to?
5. In "The Wasp Factory," where does Frank put the wasp's coffin?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)