|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank say he used to bury mice and gerbils?
(a) He looked for Saul's skull.
(b) He was bored.
(c) He made sacrifices to Saul.
(d) He wanted to see how many he could bury.
2. Why does Frank say Eric was transferred to different hospitals?
(a) Because he needed new medicine.
(b) Because he assaulted workers.
(c) Because he could escape.
(d) Because he couldn't afford them.
3. How does the phone call between Frank and Eric end in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) They are disconnected.
(b) Frank refuses to hang up.
(c) Frank hangs up.
(d) Eric hangs up.
4. What does Frank say probably happened to Esmeralda?
(a) She landed in the sea.
(b) She never came down from the kite.
(c) She survived the ordeal.
(d) She got caught up in trees.
5. Why does Frank put razors on the edges of a Frisbee?
(a) To hunt.
(b) To give to Eric.
(c) To protect himself.
(d) To see if he could do it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank remember Paul's death?
2. Why does Frank say Eric once spent years away with other relatives?
3. When did Angus kill Old Saul?
4. Who does Frank blame for his accident?
5. What reason did Agnes give for leaving Angus?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)