|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he is prejudiced against?
(b) Black people.
2. In "Running Dog," for what does Frank check the coast?
3. What does Frank say he hoped happened to Esmeralda?
(a) That she died of starvation.
(b) That she was eaten by sharks.
(c) That she hit a mountain.
(d) That she survived.
4. What does Frank sit and think about in his bunker?
(a) His father.
(b) His bombs.
(c) His catapult.
(d) His mother.
5. Who does Frank say he told about Esmeralda trying to fly a large kite?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) His father.
(c) His uncle.
(d) A police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
2. Why does Frank say he used to bury mice and gerbils?
3. Why does Frank put razors on the edges of a Frisbee?
4. What demand does Frank make of Angus at the end of "The Prodigal"?
5. What does Frank see on a phone pole in "The Prodigal"?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)