|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say probably happened to Esmeralda?
(a) She landed in the sea.
(b) She got caught up in trees.
(c) She never came down from the kite.
(d) She survived the ordeal.
2. Why do Frank's bombs explode in "The Prodigal"?
(a) Because of the fire Eric starts.
(b) Because Eric detonates them.
(c) Because he wants to scare his father.
(d) Because of an accident.
3. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
(a) The stick belonged to his father.
(b) To help him balance.
(c) To make sound as he walks.
(d) To hit people with as he passes.
4. What must Frank do to get to Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Go through a tunnel.
(b) Climb a tree.
(c) Take a boat.
(d) Cross a bridge.
5. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say the wasp factory is about?
(a) The truth.
(b) The future.
(c) The beginning.
(d) The end.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank ask Eric on the phone in "The Wasp Factory"?
2. What does Frank compare space invaders to?
3. What does Frank say insanity is a weak reaction to?
4. What does Frank find along with the male hormones in his father's study?
5. When did Angus kill Old Saul?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)