|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in Angus' study, what makes Frank cry?
(a) The genitals in a jar.
(b) The potent chemicals.
(c) The family picture on the desk.
(d) The test tubes.
2. Why does Frank say he used to bury mice and gerbils?
(a) He wanted to see how many he could bury.
(b) He made sacrifices to Saul.
(c) He looked for Saul's skull.
(d) He was bored.
3. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about Eric?
(a) He is insane.
(b) He is beautiful.
(c) He is dangerous.
(d) He is like a woman.
4. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Climb trees.
(b) Cross a bridge.
(c) Crawl through a tunnel.
(d) Take a boat.
5. Who does Mr. Mackenzie ask Frank about in "In the Bunker"?
(b) His uncle.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Eric once he started drinking while going to college?
2. What is behind each number on the clock?
3. Where does Frank say his father got the cordite from?
4. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say men should do?
5. What body part does Frank say Blythe lost in an accident?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)