|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank describe his existence in "Sacrifice Poles"?
2. Why does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(b) It was an accident.
3. Why does Frank put razors on the edges of a Frisbee?
(a) To protect himself.
(b) To see if he could do it.
(c) To hunt.
(d) To give to Eric.
4. Why does Frank say he used to bury mice and gerbils?
(a) He wanted to see how many he could bury.
(b) He made sacrifices to Saul.
(c) He was bored.
(d) He looked for Saul's skull.
5. In "Space Invaders," how does Frank decide to try to contact Paul?
(a) With a telephone.
(b) With telepathy.
(c) Through the factory.
(d) Through Old Saul's skull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Frank question his parents being the same person?
2. What does Frank say he did when Esmeralda's asked him about her disappearance?
3. What does Angus do for a living?
4. Why does Angus say he wanted to drive women from his life?
5. In "The Snake Park," what does Frank take as an omen?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)