|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Frank say he felt like he started losing Eric as a brother?
(a) When Agnes came back.
(b) After Eric went to boarding school.
(c) After Frank's accident.
(d) When Eric went to college.
2. What did Frank paint on the kite he used to kill Esmeralda?
(a) A horse.
(b) A cat.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A dog.
3. Why does Angus say he told Frank that she doesn't have a birth certificate?
(a) So she would feel scared.
(b) So she couldn't go to school.
(c) So she wouldn't find out the truth.
(d) So she couldn't run away.
4. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
(a) It makes him feel like he is in trouble.
(b) It makes him feel safe.
(c) It makes him sad.
(d) It makes him angry.
5. Why does Angus give Frank androgen?
(a) To confuse her.
(b) To eliminate her sex drive.
(c) To keep Frank thinking he is a boy.
(d) To test a theory.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he is prejudiced against?
2. What does Frank say he started doing after his accident?
3. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
4. In "The Prodigal," why does Frank say his father is a coward?
5. Where did Leviticus die?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)