|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(d) It was an accident.
2. How does Frank say he felt when he found Saul's skull in the backyard?
3. How old was Frank when he killed Esmeralda?
(a) 7 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 10 years old.
(d) 8 years old.
4. How does the phone call between Frank and Eric end in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) Frank refuses to hang up.
(b) They are disconnected.
(c) Frank hangs up.
(d) Eric hangs up.
5. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
(c) None of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say Eric did to the neighbors' dogs when he came home from school?
2. Why do Frank's bombs explode in "The Prodigal"?
3. How does Frank describe his existence in "Sacrifice Poles"?
4. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
5. In "The Wasp Factory," what does Frank tape to the glass of the factory?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)