|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Angus say he wanted to drive women from his life?
(a) Because the wasps told him to do it.
(b) Because both his wives left him.
(c) Because men are stronger.
(d) Because he was working on an experiment.
2. Where does Frank see the animal on fire through his binoculars?
(a) In town.
(b) On the shore.
(c) In a house.
(d) On a hill.
3. What is Frank's first impression of his father's study?
4. How does Athelwald Trapley end up dying?
(a) From the explosion.
(b) Smoke inhalation.
(c) A car accident.
(d) He drowns.
5. Where are Frank and Paul when they find the German mortar?
(a) In town.
(b) In the ocean.
(c) The woods.
(d) The beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank see next to his father's bottle of whiskey?
2. What animal does Frank say Esmeralda may have eaten her?
3. What does Frank's father refuse to give his son as a gift?
4. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about the murders she committed?
5. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)