|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
(a) Volunteer work.
(b) Visits a mistress.
(c) Sees a doctor.
(d) Mysterious work.
2. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank see next to his father's bottle of whiskey?
(a) A telephone.
(b) A book.
(c) A letter.
(d) A broken glass.
3. In "The Wasp Factory," where does Frank put the wasp's coffin?
(a) In the backyard.
(b) In front of Old Saul's skull.
(c) Under his bed.
(d) In his pocket.
4. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say about his feelings for Eric?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He is proud.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is angry.
5. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
(a) His growth.
(b) Sizes of furniture for work.
(c) The sizes of things in the house.
(d) The growth of his sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank do after putting a wasp in the factory?
2. What does Frank hear Eric do to a dog over the phone?
3. What does Frank say Eric did to the neighbors' dogs when he came home from school?
4. Why did Agnes kick Old Saul?
5. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)