|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Frank when he killed Esmeralda?
(a) 8 years old.
(b) 10 years old.
(c) 7 years old.
(d) 9 years old.
2. What is similar between Eric's mother and Frank's mother?
(a) They both left Angus.
(b) The both remarried.
(c) They both are tall.
(d) They both are blond.
3. In "The Wasp Factory," what does Frank tape to the glass of the factory?
(a) A picture of Eric.
(b) Some of his hair.
(c) A piece of wax.
(d) Old Saul's teeth.
4. What does Angus say he puts in Frank's food?
(a) Male hormones.
(b) Female hormones.
(c) Sleeping pills.
5. In "Space Invaders," how does Frank decide to try to contact Paul?
(a) With a telephone.
(b) Through the factory.
(c) With telepathy.
(d) Through Old Saul's skull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Frank question his parents being the same person?
2. Who does Frank blame for his accident?
3. What did Frank say to explain why three relatives died around him?
4. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about Eric?
5. What is behind each number on the clock?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)