|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Running Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frank put his bombs in "The Snake Park"?
(a) In his garage.
(b) In rabbit holes.
(c) In trees.
(d) In someone's mailbox.
2. What does Frank do when a bottle washes up on the beach?
(a) He looks inside of it.
(b) He tries to sink it.
(c) He puts it in his pocket.
(d) He ignores it.
3. How does Frank say he used to use a sapling as a weapon?
(a) He used it to sharpen the sticks for daggars.
(b) He used to throw bombs off of it.
(c) He used it as a catapult.
(d) He used to poison the leaves.
4. Why does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(c) It was an accident.
5. What does Frank say he believed about Paul's soul?
(a) It was tarnished.
(b) It was really Old Saul.
(c) It was old.
(d) It was better loved.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Snake Park," what does Frank take as an omen?
2. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
3. What does Frank like about the naming ceremony for his catapult?
4. How did Old Saul respond to Agnes kicking him?
5. Why doesn't Frank go into Angus' study?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)