|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Running Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank say he felt when he found Saul's skull in the backyard?
2. What does Frank say probably happened to Esmeralda?
(a) She got caught up in trees.
(b) She survived the ordeal.
(c) She landed in the sea.
(d) She never came down from the kite.
3. What does Frank sit and think about in his bunker?
(a) His bombs.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His catapult.
4. What does Frank say he did after the kite lifted Esmeralda in the air?
(a) Pretend to try to save her.
(b) Scream for help.
(c) Run the other direction.
(d) Fall to the ground.
5. Why does Frank consult the factory in "Space Invaders"?
(a) To contact Eric.
(b) To find peace.
(c) To get an answer.
(d) To fall asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say he believed about Paul's soul?
2. In "What Happened to Eric," what does Frank say about Eric's style of clothing?
3. Why does Frank put razors on the edges of a Frisbee?
4. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he sometimes feels guilty about?
5. What was Frank holding onto when the search party for Esmeralda found him?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)