|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Running Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frank say he got the clock from for the factory?
(a) The store.
(b) His father's office.
(c) The dump.
(d) His mother's bedroom.
2. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
(a) On the third floor.
(b) In the basement.
(c) In the garage.
(d) In a bunker.
3. What did Frank do while Agnes was giving birth?
(b) Stabbed himself.
4. Why does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(b) It was an accident.
5. How does Frank say he used to use a sapling as a weapon?
(a) He used it as a catapult.
(b) He used to poison the leaves.
(c) He used it to sharpen the sticks for daggars.
(d) He used to throw bombs off of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say he told Paul the German mortar was?
2. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he sometimes feels guilty about?
3. Where was Frank while Agnes gave birth?
4. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
5. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)