|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Running Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Snake Park," what does Frank take as an omen?
(a) His father's absence.
(b) Eric's return.
(c) His fight with the buck.
(d) The bombs not exploding.
2. Why is Eric angry about the dog in the phone booth with him when he calls Frank?
(a) Because the dog escapes.
(b) Because the dog is in his way.
(c) Because the dog is loud.
(d) Because the dog is ugly.
3. After hearing the dog in the phone booth with Eric, what does Frank decide about dogs?
(a) All of them are evil.
(b) All of them are not the problem.
(c) They are out to get him.
(d) They only respond to humans.
4. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say is true about his relationship with Eric?
(a) They love each other.
(b) They can get crazy together.
(c) They hate each other.
(d) They understand each other.
5. Why does the one child Eric cared for have a plastic plate in its head?
(a) Because of a mistake made during surgery.
(b) Because the child was in an accident.
(c) Because of a medical experiment.
(d) Because the child was born with a hole in its head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say he did to look upset after Esmeralda's death?
2. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
3. Why did Agnes kick Old Saul?
4. In "Running Dog," where does Frank search after the coast?
5. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank tell Eric to avoid on his way home?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)