|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Running Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Leviticus die?
(a) South Africa.
2. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
(d) None of them.
3. When Frank catches a wasp in "Space Invaders," where does he keep it?
(a) A jar.
(b) A box.
(c) In his shoe.
(d) In his hand.
4. Why does Frank say Eric was transferred to different hospitals?
(a) Because he couldn't afford them.
(b) Because he needed new medicine.
(c) Because he assaulted workers.
(d) Because he could escape.
5. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
(a) He says he is in a different state.
(b) He says he is at a truck stop.
(c) He says he is outside the house.
(d) He won't say where he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank use his catapult on the dog in "Running Dog"?
2. Who does Frank say he told about Esmeralda trying to fly a large kite?
3. Why doesn't Frank go into Angus' study?
4. What does Frank say he told Paul the German mortar was?
5. In "The Wasp Factory," what does Frank tape to the glass of the factory?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)