|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Running Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part does Frank say Blythe lost in an accident?
(a) His leg.
(b) His arm.
(c) His foot.
(d) His hand.
2. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That Frank makes too many mistakes.
(b) That Frank should be hospitalized.
(c) That Frank should move out.
(d) That Frank needs to be watched.
3. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
(a) Volunteer work.
(b) Sees a doctor.
(c) Visits a mistress.
(d) Mysterious work.
4. What does Frank like about the naming ceremony for his catapult?
(a) It makes him feel powerful.
(b) It makes him feel blessed.
(c) It brings a sense of calm.
(d) It lets him use candles.
5. Why does Frank use his catapult on the dog in "Running Dog"?
(a) Because he knows he has to.
(b) Because someone asks him to.
(c) To test his new catapult.
(d) To put it out of its misery.
Short Answer Questions
1. After talking with Eric and hearing the dog in the background, what does Frank say he needs to help him?
2. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
3. What marriage was Agnes for Angus?
4. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say men should do?
5. In "What Happened to Eric," what does Frank say about Eric's style of clothing?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)