|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Running Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
(a) Mysterious work.
(b) Volunteer work.
(c) Visits a mistress.
(d) Sees a doctor.
2. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank tell Eric to avoid on his way home?
(a) The police.
(d) Burning dogs.
3. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
(a) Because he can't visit them.
(b) Because they fell over.
(c) Because someone is watching him.
(d) Because they are in good order.
4. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he is prejudiced against?
(d) Black people.
5. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
(a) To see a message from Eric.
(b) To keep the poles safe.
(c) To cleanse his own soul.
(d) To bless the dead rabbits.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Agnes returned to Angus' house, how pregnant was she?
2. Why does Frank say he used to bury mice and gerbils?
3. What does Angus say he did when Agnes returned home?
4. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
5. What animal does Frank say Esmeralda may have eaten her?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)