|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Running Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank's catapult break?
(a) During the fight with the buck.
(b) Eric breaks it.
(c) While Frank is hunting.
(d) When Frank falls down a hill.
2. Why doesn't Frank go into Angus' study?
(a) Angus doesn't let him in.
(b) It's empty.
(c) It smells weird.
(d) It's always locked.
3. What does Frank say he hoped happened to Esmeralda?
(a) That she was eaten by sharks.
(b) That she survived.
(c) That she died of starvation.
(d) That she hit a mountain.
4. Why does the one child Eric cared for have a plastic plate in its head?
(a) Because of a medical experiment.
(b) Because the child was born with a hole in its head.
(c) Because of a mistake made during surgery.
(d) Because the child was in an accident.
5. What does Frank say Eric would push down the clothing of children?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Frank say he felt like he started losing Eric as a brother?
2. In "The Wasp Factory," what does Frank tape to the glass of the factory?
3. What does Angus do for a living?
4. What animal does Frank say Esmeralda may have eaten her?
5. What medical condition does Eric suffer from?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)