|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Running Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Frank go into Angus' study?
(a) Angus doesn't let him in.
(b) It smells weird.
(c) It's empty.
(d) It's always locked.
2. What does Frank's father refuse to give his son as a gift?
(a) A chemistry kit.
(c) A set of books.
(d) A motorbike.
3. What does Frank say Eric did to the neighbors' dogs when he came home from school?
(a) He kicked them.
(b) He tied them to trees.
(c) He lit them on fire.
(d) He buried them alive.
4. After talking with Eric and hearing the dog in the background, what does Frank say he needs to help him?
(a) The poles.
(b) The gods.
(c) The factory.
(d) The fates.
5. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say about his feelings for Eric?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He is proud.
(d) He is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
2. What does Frank decide to do to the dam he builds in "Space Invaders"?
3. What medical condition does Eric suffer from?
4. Where does Frank see the animal on fire through his binoculars?
5. What does Frank say Paul hit the German mortar with?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)