|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Running Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank hate the sea?
(a) Because it is deep.
(b) Because it washes things away.
(c) Because it starts storms.
(d) Because it is unpredictable.
2. How does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(a) With a rope.
(b) With a bow and arrow.
(c) With a poisonous spider.
(d) With a knife.
3. How does Frank describe his existence in "Sacrifice Poles"?
4. What happens when Frank believes he enters Eric's body in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) He burns himself.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He flings himself against the wall.
(d) He breaks the factory.
5. In "What Happened to Eric," what does Frank say about Eric's style of clothing?
(a) He spent years wearing Angus' clothing.
(b) He dressed like a girl at one point.
(c) He would go naked in public.
(d) He once wore black for a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Eric angry about the dog in the phone booth with him when he calls Frank?
2. What does Frank say he hoped happened to Esmeralda?
3. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he is prejudiced against?
4. What does Frank say he told Paul the German mortar was?
5. What does Frank say he did to look upset after Esmeralda's death?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)