|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasp Factory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That he is not Eric.
(b) That it is his job.
(c) He says nothing.
(d) That he doesn't do that.
2. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
(a) To protect his house from fire.
(b) To help the beavers.
(c) To interfere with the migration of deer.
(d) To make money.
3. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
(a) It makes him feel like he is in trouble.
(b) It makes him angry.
(c) It makes him sad.
(d) It makes him feel safe.
4. When Frank catches a wasp in "Space Invaders," where does he keep it?
(a) A jar.
(b) A box.
(c) In his shoe.
(d) In his hand.
5. What body part does Frank say Blythe lost in an accident?
(a) His leg.
(b) His arm.
(c) His hand.
(d) His foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Wasp Factory," what does Frank tape to the glass of the factory?
2. What does Mrs. Clamp do for a living?
3. In "Space Invaders," how does Frank decide to try to contact Paul?
4. How old was Frank when he killed Esmeralda?
5. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)