|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasp Factory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank not know his mother well?
(a) She kept her life a secret.
(b) She rarely calls him.
(c) She left when he was young.
(d) She died when he was young.
2. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say the wasp factory is about?
(a) The end.
(b) The beginning.
(c) The truth.
(d) The future.
3. What does Frank like about the naming ceremony for his catapult?
(a) It brings a sense of calm.
(b) It makes him feel blessed.
(c) It makes him feel powerful.
(d) It lets him use candles.
4. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
(a) To see how long they stay there.
(b) To frighten his father.
(c) Because he collects insects.
(d) So the bells smash them.
5. How does Frank's catapult break?
(a) During the fight with the buck.
(b) Eric breaks it.
(c) While Frank is hunting.
(d) When Frank falls down a hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is similar between Eric's mother and Frank's mother?
2. Why does Frank say he killed Blythe?
3. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank do at the Cauldhame Arms?
4. Why does Frank say he used to buy gerbils from the pet store?
5. What does Frank compare space invaders to?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)