|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasp Factory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
(a) To help the beavers.
(b) To make money.
(c) To protect his house from fire.
(d) To interfere with the migration of deer.
2. Why does Frank hate the sea?
(a) Because it is unpredictable.
(b) Because it is deep.
(c) Because it washes things away.
(d) Because it starts storms.
3. How does Athelwald Trapley's house explode?
(a) It is struck by lightning.
(b) Someone throws a bomb near the house.
(c) His stove explodes.
(d) He lights a cigarette.
4. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
(a) He says he is outside the house.
(b) He says he is at a truck stop.
(c) He won't say where he is.
(d) He says he is in a different state.
5. What does Frank sit and think about in his bunker?
(a) His bombs.
(b) His father.
(c) His catapult.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angus say he did when Agnes returned home?
2. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
3. What does Frank keep in his bunker?
4. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he sometimes feels guilty about?
5. What does Frank use to trap wasps in wax?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)