|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasp Factory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After hearing the dog in the phone booth with Eric, what does Frank decide about dogs?
(a) All of them are not the problem.
(b) They are out to get him.
(c) They only respond to humans.
(d) All of them are evil.
2. Why does Frank hate the sea?
(a) Because it starts storms.
(b) Because it is unpredictable.
(c) Because it is deep.
(d) Because it washes things away.
3. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
(a) Something illegal.
(b) Runs a business.
(c) Hides important documents.
(d) Conduct experiments.
4. How does Frank say he felt when he found Saul's skull in the backyard?
5. Where did Leviticus die?
(d) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank describe his existence in "Sacrifice Poles"?
2. Where does Frank say his father got the cordite from?
3. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he sometimes feels guilty about?
4. Where does Eric escape from in "The Sacrifice Poles"?
5. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)