|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasp Factory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(a) With a poisonous spider.
(b) With a knife.
(c) With a rope.
(d) With a bow and arrow.
2. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
(a) He thinks he is fat.
(b) He thinks he is short.
(c) He thinks he is attractive.
(d) He thinks he is smart looking.
3. What does Frank burn the wasp on top of?
(a) Books and salt.
(b) Sugar and chemicals.
(c) Chemicals and books.
(d) Sugar and salt.
4. Why does Frank consult the factory in "Space Invaders"?
(a) To get an answer.
(b) To find peace.
(c) To contact Eric.
(d) To fall asleep.
5. In "The Wasp Factory," what does Frank tape to the glass of the factory?
(a) Old Saul's teeth.
(b) A piece of wax.
(c) Some of his hair.
(d) A picture of Eric.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Athelwald Trapley turn the gas on in his house?
2. Who does Mr. Mackenzie ask Frank about in "In the Bunker"?
3. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
4. Who does Frank say he told about Esmeralda trying to fly a large kite?
5. Why does Frank say he used to bury mice and gerbils?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)