|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasp Factory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank do when a bottle washes up on the beach?
(a) He tries to sink it.
(b) He looks inside of it.
(c) He puts it in his pocket.
(d) He ignores it.
2. What does Frank hear Eric do to a dog over the phone?
(a) Yell at it.
(b) Torture it.
(c) Ignore it.
(d) Slap it.
3. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
(a) As his pride.
(b) As a game.
(c) As a phase.
(d) As a mistake.
4. How does the phone call between Frank and Eric end in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) Frank hangs up.
(b) Eric hangs up.
(c) They are disconnected.
(d) Frank refuses to hang up.
5. Why does Frank say he used to buy gerbils from the pet store?
(a) To keep them as pets.
(b) To hunt them.
(c) To give away to people.
(d) To eat them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
2. How does Frank describe his existence in "Sacrifice Poles"?
3. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
4. What does Frank like about the naming ceremony for his catapult?
5. Where does Frank meet his friend Jamie in "The Bomb Circle"?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)