|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasp Factory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say probably happened to Esmeralda?
(a) She survived the ordeal.
(b) She got caught up in trees.
(c) She never came down from the kite.
(d) She landed in the sea.
2. In "The Wasp Factory," where does Frank put the wasp's coffin?
(a) In the backyard.
(b) In his pocket.
(c) In front of Old Saul's skull.
(d) Under his bed.
3. What animal does Frank say Esmeralda may have eaten her?
4. How does Frank say he used to use a sapling as a weapon?
(a) He used it to sharpen the sticks for daggars.
(b) He used it as a catapult.
(c) He used to poison the leaves.
(d) He used to throw bombs off of it.
5. After hearing the dog in the phone booth with Eric, what does Frank decide about dogs?
(a) All of them are evil.
(b) All of them are not the problem.
(c) They only respond to humans.
(d) They are out to get him.
Short Answer Questions
1. After talking with Eric and hearing the dog in the background, what does Frank say he needs to help him?
2. Where does Frank remember Paul's death?
3. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
4. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say the wasp factory is about?
5. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)