|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasp Factory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Frank say to explain why three relatives died around him?
(a) He said someone is out to get him.
(b) He never gave an explanation.
(c) He said he is jinxed.
(d) He said it's his mother's fault.
2. How does Frank describe his existence in "Sacrifice Poles"?
3. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
(a) Because he collects insects.
(b) To see how long they stay there.
(c) So the bells smash them.
(d) To frighten his father.
4. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
(a) Runs a business.
(b) Hides important documents.
(c) Conduct experiments.
(d) Something illegal.
5. What does Frank do before falling asleep in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(c) Watches television.
(d) Listens to the radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Frank while Agnes gave birth?
2. How does the phone call between Frank and Eric end in "The Wasp Factory"?
3. What animal does Frank say Esmeralda may have eaten her?
4. Where does Eric call from in "The Wasp Factory"?
5. After hearing the dog in the phone booth with Eric, what does Frank decide about dogs?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)