|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasp Factory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank sit and think about in his bunker?
(a) His catapult.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His bombs.
2. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say the wasp factory is about?
(a) The truth.
(b) The future.
(c) The beginning.
(d) The end.
3. After talking with Eric and hearing the dog in the background, what does Frank say he needs to help him?
(a) The fates.
(b) The gods.
(c) The factory.
(d) The poles.
4. Why does Frank hate women?
(a) Because they are smarter than he is.
(b) Because they are weak.
(c) Because they are pretty.
(d) Because they are kind.
5. Where does Frank say his father got the cordite from?
(a) His work.
(b) The local college.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Frank say Esmeralda may have eaten her?
2. Where does Frank remember Paul's death?
3. What happens when Frank believes he enters Eric's body in "The Wasp Factory"?
4. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
5. How does Frank's catapult break?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)