|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Skull Grounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say he started doing after his accident?
(a) Killing his relatives.
(b) Hating his mother.
(c) Going to church.
(d) Killing small animals.
2. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he is prejudiced against?
(b) Black people.
3. What nickname does Frank give his friend Jamie?
(a) Jamie the dwarf.
(b) Jamie the fool.
(c) Jamie the judge.
(d) Jamie the drunkard.
4. Where does Eric escape from in "The Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) The hospital.
(b) His apartment.
(d) A bad relationship.
5. When did Angus kill Old Saul?
(a) When Frank was five.
(b) After Paul was born.
(c) When Agnes asked him to.
(d) After he bit a neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank say he used to bury mice and gerbils?
2. What does Frank say he did after the kite lifted Esmeralda in the air?
3. Where did Leviticus die?
4. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
5. Why does Frank say he killed Blythe?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)