|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Skull Grounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
(a) Something illegal.
(b) Runs a business.
(c) Conduct experiments.
(d) Hides important documents.
2. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That it is his job.
(b) He says nothing.
(c) That he doesn't do that.
(d) That he is not Eric.
3. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say about the people inside him?
(a) There is only one person inside of him.
(b) They are different.
(c) They tell him what is best.
(d) They argue.
4. How does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(a) With a bow and arrow.
(b) With a poisonous spider.
(c) With a rope.
(d) With a knife.
5. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
(b) None of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank get to and from town?
2. Who does Frank say he told about Esmeralda trying to fly a large kite?
3. What does Frank say he hoped happened to Esmeralda?
4. Why does Jamie sit on Frank's shoulders in "The Bomb Circle"?
5. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)