|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Skull Grounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
(a) It makes him sad.
(b) It makes him feel safe.
(c) It makes him angry.
(d) It makes him feel like he is in trouble.
2. Why does Frank not know his mother well?
(a) She left when he was young.
(b) She died when he was young.
(c) She kept her life a secret.
(d) She rarely calls him.
3. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In the garage.
(c) On the third floor.
(d) In a bunker.
4. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
(b) None of them.
5. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
(a) To frighten his father.
(b) To see how long they stay there.
(c) Because he collects insects.
(d) So the bells smash them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
2. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
3. What does Frank's father refuse to give his son as a gift?
4. What does Frank say he believed about Paul's soul?
5. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)