|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Skull Grounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Agnes kick Old Saul?
(a) Because he bit her.
(b) Because he was running around.
(c) Because he was in her way.
(d) Because he barked at her.
2. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
(a) He won't say where he is.
(b) He says he is outside the house.
(c) He says he is in a different state.
(d) He says he is at a truck stop.
3. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
(a) To make sound as he walks.
(b) The stick belonged to his father.
(c) To hit people with as he passes.
(d) To help him balance.
4. What does Frank say he hoped happened to Esmeralda?
(a) That she died of starvation.
(b) That she was eaten by sharks.
(c) That she hit a mountain.
(d) That she survived.
5. How old was Frank when he killed Paul?
(a) 6 years old.
(b) 8 years old.
(c) 7 years old.
(d) 9 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank say he killed Esmerelda?
2. Why does Frank put razors on the edges of a Frisbee?
3. When Agnes returned to Angus' house, how pregnant was she?
4. Where did Leviticus die?
5. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank blame on his mother?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)