|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Skull Grounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(a) With a knife.
(b) With a poisonous spider.
(c) With a bow and arrow.
(d) With a rope.
2. Where does Frank say his father got the cordite from?
(a) The local college.
(b) His work.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His grandfather.
3. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
(a) To have fun.
(b) To become enlightened.
(c) To get drunk.
(d) To learn a lesson.
4. Who does Mr. Mackenzie ask Frank about in "In the Bunker"?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His father.
(d) His brother.
5. Why does Frank put razors on the edges of a Frisbee?
(a) To give to Eric.
(b) To protect himself.
(c) To see if he could do it.
(d) To hunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say probably happened to Esmeralda?
2. What did Angus discover Old Saul did to Frank?
3. Why does Frank hate women?
4. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
5. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)