|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Skull Grounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he is prejudiced against?
(a) Black people.
2. What body part does Frank say Blythe lost in an accident?
(a) His foot.
(b) His arm.
(c) His hand.
(d) His leg.
3. What does Frank say probably happened to Esmeralda?
(a) She survived the ordeal.
(b) She landed in the sea.
(c) She got caught up in trees.
(d) She never came down from the kite.
4. How does Athelwald Trapley's house explode?
(a) Someone throws a bomb near the house.
(b) It is struck by lightning.
(c) He lights a cigarette.
(d) His stove explodes.
5. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
(a) To make money.
(b) To help the beavers.
(c) To interfere with the migration of deer.
(d) To protect his house from fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Frank give Old Saul?
2. What do people say to Frank when he comes to town?
3. What does Angus do for a living?
4. What nickname does Frank give his friend Jamie?
5. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank do at the Cauldhame Arms?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)