|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Skull Grounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say he did to look upset after Esmeralda's death?
(a) He cut himself.
(b) He rubbed sand in his eyes.
(c) He ran head first into a pole.
(d) He thought about his mother.
2. Why does Athelwald Trapley turn the gas on in his house?
(a) To install a new appliance.
(b) To commit suicide.
(c) He does it accidentally.
(d) For heat.
3. What does Frank burn the wasp on top of?
(a) Sugar and chemicals.
(b) Chemicals and books.
(c) Sugar and salt.
(d) Books and salt.
4. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
(a) It makes him sad.
(b) It makes him feel like he is in trouble.
(c) It makes him feel safe.
(d) It makes him angry.
5. Why does Frank put razors on the edges of a Frisbee?
(a) To hunt.
(b) To see if he could do it.
(c) To protect himself.
(d) To give to Eric.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say he hoped happened to Esmeralda?
2. What does Mrs. Clamp do for a living?
3. What is wrong with Frank's birth certificate?
4. What did Frank do while Agnes was giving birth?
5. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)