|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Skull Grounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Frank paint on the kite he used to kill Esmeralda?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A horse.
2. After hearing the dog in the phone booth with Eric, what does Frank decide about dogs?
(a) They are out to get him.
(b) All of them are evil.
(c) All of them are not the problem.
(d) They only respond to humans.
3. What does Frank say he did after the kite lifted Esmeralda in the air?
(a) Run the other direction.
(b) Scream for help.
(c) Pretend to try to save her.
(d) Fall to the ground.
4. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
(a) He thinks he is attractive.
(b) He thinks he is fat.
(c) He thinks he is short.
(d) He thinks he is smart looking.
5. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Crawl through a tunnel.
(b) Cross a bridge.
(c) Climb trees.
(d) Take a boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
2. Why does Jamie sit on Frank's shoulders in "The Bomb Circle"?
3. What does Frank keep in his bunker?
4. How did Old Saul respond to Agnes kicking him?
5. What does Frank say Agnes did after Paul's birth?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)