|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Skull Grounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frank say his father got the cordite from?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His work.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) The local college.
2. What does Frank say he did when Esmeralda's asked him about her disappearance?
(a) He cried.
(b) He blamed the wind.
(c) He said nothing.
(d) He pretended to be confused.
3. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
(a) He thinks he is attractive.
(b) He thinks he is fat.
(c) He thinks he is short.
(d) He thinks he is smart looking.
4. What does Frank say he believed about Paul's soul?
(a) It was old.
(b) It was better loved.
(c) It was tarnished.
(d) It was really Old Saul.
5. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank tell Eric to avoid on his way home?
(c) The police.
(d) Burning dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Frank and Paul when they find the German mortar?
2. Why does Jamie sit on Frank's shoulders in "The Bomb Circle"?
3. What is wrong with Frank's birth certificate?
4. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he sometimes feels guilty about?
5. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)