|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Skull Grounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
(a) To help the beavers.
(b) To make money.
(c) To interfere with the migration of deer.
(d) To protect his house from fire.
2. What must Frank do to get to Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Go through a tunnel.
(b) Cross a bridge.
(c) Take a boat.
(d) Climb a tree.
3. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
(d) None of them.
4. What does Frank do before falling asleep in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) Watches television.
(c) Listens to the radio.
5. What animal does Frank say Esmeralda may have eaten her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Frank give Old Saul?
2. Where does Frank remember Paul's death?
3. What did Frank say to explain why three relatives died around him?
4. What does Frank burn the wasp on top of?
5. What does Frank say fell to the earth after Paul died?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)