|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Skull Grounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say he did after the kite lifted Esmeralda in the air?
(a) Run the other direction.
(b) Pretend to try to save her.
(c) Fall to the ground.
(d) Scream for help.
2. How does Frank's catapult break?
(a) During the fight with the buck.
(b) Eric breaks it.
(c) When Frank falls down a hill.
(d) While Frank is hunting.
3. Why does Frank say he killed Esmerelda?
(a) For balance.
(b) For revenge.
(c) For salvation.
(d) For fun.
4. What does Frank's father refuse to give his son as a gift?
(b) A chemistry kit.
(c) A set of books.
(d) A motorbike.
5. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
(a) As a game.
(b) As a mistake.
(c) As his pride.
(d) As a phase.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eric escape from in "The Sacrifice Poles"?
2. What did Angus discover Old Saul did to Frank?
3. What was Frank holding onto when the search party for Esmeralda found him?
4. What marriage was Agnes for Angus?
5. What does Frank say he hoped happened to Esmeralda?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)