|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Skull Grounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank do at the Cauldhame Arms?
(a) Buys explosives.
(b) Eats dinner without paying.
(c) Hits a girl.
(d) Drinks too much.
2. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say about the people inside him?
(a) They argue.
(b) There is only one person inside of him.
(c) They are different.
(d) They tell him what is best.
3. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
(a) To bless the dead rabbits.
(b) To cleanse his own soul.
(c) To keep the poles safe.
(d) To see a message from Eric.
4. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
(c) None of them.
5. Why does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(b) It was an accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Frank give Old Saul?
2. What does Frank say he believed about Paul's soul?
3. What does Frank do when a bottle washes up on the beach?
4. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
5. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)