|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Skull Grounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
(a) To learn a lesson.
(b) To have fun.
(c) To become enlightened.
(d) To get drunk.
2. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
(a) He says he is outside the house.
(b) He won't say where he is.
(c) He says he is in a different state.
(d) He says he is at a truck stop.
3. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he sometimes feels guilty about?
(a) Not doing right.
(b) Keeping secrets.
4. Why does Frank hate women?
(a) Because they are kind.
(b) Because they are smarter than he is.
(c) Because they are weak.
(d) Because they are pretty.
5. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
(d) None of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
2. How does Athelwald Trapley end up dying?
3. Why is Eric angry about the dog in the phone booth with him when he calls Frank?
4. Where does Frank say his father got the cordite from?
5. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)