|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Skull Grounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank say he felt when he found Saul's skull in the backyard?
2. Where does Frank meet his friend Jamie in "The Bomb Circle"?
(a) The bomb circle.
(b) A pub.
(c) A hotel restaurant.
(d) A diner.
3. Why does Frank sometimes go days without showering?
(a) If he is too tired.
(b) If he is too busy.
(c) If the water doesn't work.
(d) If he needs toe jam.
4. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
(a) Because they fell over.
(b) Because they are in good order.
(c) Because someone is watching him.
(d) Because he can't visit them.
5. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
(a) He says he is at a truck stop.
(b) He says he is outside the house.
(c) He says he is in a different state.
(d) He won't say where he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say he did to appear distraught after Esmeralda's death?
2. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
3. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank do at the Cauldhame Arms?
4. What was Frank holding onto when the search party for Esmeralda found him?
5. What animal does Frank say Esmeralda may have eaten her?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)