|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Skull Grounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Frank's birth certificate?
(a) It isn't signed.
(b) It is missing.
(c) He doesn't have one.
(d) It is full of lies.
2. What does Frank hear Eric do to a dog over the phone?
(a) Ignore it.
(b) Torture it.
(c) Slap it.
(d) Yell at it.
3. When did Agnes return to Angus' house?
(a) One year after leaving him.
(b) Four years after leaving him.
(c) Three years after leaving him.
(d) Two years after leaving him.
4. How does Frank say he used to use a sapling as a weapon?
(a) He used it as a catapult.
(b) He used to poison the leaves.
(c) He used it to sharpen the sticks for daggars.
(d) He used to throw bombs off of it.
5. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
(a) Because someone is watching him.
(b) Because he can't visit them.
(c) Because they are in good order.
(d) Because they fell over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
2. Where does Frank say his father got the cordite from?
3. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
4. What did Angus discover Old Saul did to Frank?
5. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)