|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Bunker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Crawl through a tunnel.
(b) Climb trees.
(c) Take a boat.
(d) Cross a bridge.
2. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
(a) To keep the poles safe.
(b) To cleanse his own soul.
(c) To bless the dead rabbits.
(d) To see a message from Eric.
3. Why does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(d) It was an accident.
4. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
(a) To help him balance.
(b) The stick belonged to his father.
(c) To hit people with as he passes.
(d) To make sound as he walks.
5. What does Frank do when a bottle washes up on the beach?
(a) He looks inside of it.
(b) He ignores it.
(c) He tries to sink it.
(d) He puts it in his pocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
2. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
3. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
4. Why does Frank hate the sea?
5. Who does Mr. Mackenzie ask Frank about in "In the Bunker"?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)