|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Bunker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank sit and think about in his bunker?
(a) His father.
(b) His catapult.
(c) His mother.
(d) His bombs.
2. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
(a) The growth of his sons.
(b) Sizes of furniture for work.
(c) His growth.
(d) The sizes of things in the house.
3. How does Frank say he used to use a sapling as a weapon?
(a) He used it as a catapult.
(b) He used to poison the leaves.
(c) He used to throw bombs off of it.
(d) He used it to sharpen the sticks for daggars.
4. What does Frank do when a bottle washes up on the beach?
(a) He ignores it.
(b) He looks inside of it.
(c) He puts it in his pocket.
(d) He tries to sink it.
5. What does Frank burn the wasp on top of?
(a) Sugar and salt.
(b) Chemicals and books.
(c) Sugar and chemicals.
(d) Books and salt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
2. What is wrong with Frank's birth certificate?
3. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
4. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
5. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)