|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Bunker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That Frank makes too many mistakes.
(b) That Frank should be hospitalized.
(c) That Frank needs to be watched.
(d) That Frank should move out.
2. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
(a) He loves measuring.
(b) He doesn't know about the book.
(c) He likes to read it secretly.
(d) He hates quizzes.
3. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
(a) To frighten his father.
(b) To see how long they stay there.
(c) So the bells smash them.
(d) Because he collects insects.
4. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
(a) The sizes of things in the house.
(b) His growth.
(c) Sizes of furniture for work.
(d) The growth of his sons.
5. How does Frank get to and from town?
(a) A bike.
(b) A car.
(c) A bus.
(d) A train.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank say he used to buy gerbils from the pet store?
2. Where does Frank put his bombs in "The Snake Park"?
3. What does Frank keep in his bunker?
4. What does Frank use to trap wasps in wax?
5. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)