|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Bunker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
(a) The stick belonged to his father.
(b) To help him balance.
(c) To make sound as he walks.
(d) To hit people with as he passes.
2. What does Frank do when a bottle washes up on the beach?
(a) He ignores it.
(b) He looks inside of it.
(c) He tries to sink it.
(d) He puts it in his pocket.
3. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank tell Eric to avoid on his way home?
(a) The police.
(c) Burning dogs.
4. What do people say to Frank when he comes to town?
(a) They greet him kindly.
(b) The ignore him.
(c) They try to bless him.
(d) They insult him.
5. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
(a) He won't say where he is.
(b) He says he is outside the house.
(c) He says he is in a different state.
(d) He says he is at a truck stop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
2. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
3. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
4. What does Frank do before falling asleep in "Sacrifice Poles"?
5. How does Frank say he used to use a sapling as a weapon?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)