|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Bunker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
(a) To bless the dead rabbits.
(b) To keep the poles safe.
(c) To see a message from Eric.
(d) To cleanse his own soul.
2. How does Frank's catapult break?
(a) While Frank is hunting.
(b) Eric breaks it.
(c) When Frank falls down a hill.
(d) During the fight with the buck.
3. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That Frank should move out.
(b) That Frank should be hospitalized.
(c) That Frank needs to be watched.
(d) That Frank makes too many mistakes.
4. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
(a) He thinks he is smart looking.
(b) He thinks he is fat.
(c) He thinks he is attractive.
(d) He thinks he is short.
5. Where does Frank say his father got the cordite from?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His work.
(d) The local college.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank put razors on the edges of a Frisbee?
2. Who does Mr. Mackenzie ask Frank about in "In the Bunker"?
3. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
4. Why doesn't Frank go into Angus' study?
5. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)