|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Bunker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
(a) To keep the poles safe.
(b) To cleanse his own soul.
(c) To bless the dead rabbits.
(d) To see a message from Eric.
2. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
(a) He likes to read it secretly.
(b) He doesn't know about the book.
(c) He hates quizzes.
(d) He loves measuring.
3. Why does Athelwald Trapley turn the gas on in his house?
(a) He does it accidentally.
(b) To install a new appliance.
(c) For heat.
(d) To commit suicide.
4. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
(a) To interfere with the migration of deer.
(b) To protect his house from fire.
(c) To make money.
(d) To help the beavers.
5. Where does Eric escape from in "The Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) The hospital.
(c) A bad relationship.
(d) His apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
2. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
3. Where does Frank put his bombs in "The Snake Park"?
4. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
5. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)