|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Bunker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frank say his father got the cordite from?
(a) His work.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) The local college.
2. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
(a) The growth of his sons.
(b) The sizes of things in the house.
(c) His growth.
(d) Sizes of furniture for work.
3. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
(a) The stick belonged to his father.
(b) To hit people with as he passes.
(c) To help him balance.
(d) To make sound as he walks.
4. Where does Frank put his bombs in "The Snake Park"?
(a) In trees.
(b) In his garage.
(c) In rabbit holes.
(d) In someone's mailbox.
5. Why does Frank say he used to buy gerbils from the pet store?
(a) To hunt them.
(b) To keep them as pets.
(c) To eat them.
(d) To give away to people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
2. Why does Frank say he killed Blythe?
3. What is wrong with Frank's birth certificate?
4. How does Frank's catapult break?
5. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)