|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Bunker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Snake Park," what does Frank take as an omen?
(a) His father's absence.
(b) Eric's return.
(c) His fight with the buck.
(d) The bombs not exploding.
2. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That Frank needs to be watched.
(b) That Frank should move out.
(c) That Frank makes too many mistakes.
(d) That Frank should be hospitalized.
3. What do people say to Frank when he comes to town?
(a) The ignore him.
(b) They insult him.
(c) They try to bless him.
(d) They greet him kindly.
4. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
(a) He thinks he is attractive.
(b) He thinks he is fat.
(c) He thinks he is smart looking.
(d) He thinks he is short.
5. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) He says nothing.
(b) That it is his job.
(c) That he doesn't do that.
(d) That he is not Eric.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank sit and think about in his bunker?
2. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
3. Why does Frank put razors on the edges of a Frisbee?
4. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
5. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)