|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Bunker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) He says nothing.
(b) That he doesn't do that.
(c) That he is not Eric.
(d) That it is his job.
2. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
(a) It makes him angry.
(b) It makes him feel like he is in trouble.
(c) It makes him sad.
(d) It makes him feel safe.
3. What does Frank use to trap wasps in wax?
(a) A candle making kit.
(b) Used candles.
(d) Old crayons.
4. How does Frank's catapult break?
(a) While Frank is hunting.
(b) Eric breaks it.
(c) When Frank falls down a hill.
(d) During the fight with the buck.
5. How does Frank describe his existence in "Sacrifice Poles"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Snake Park," what does Frank take as an omen?
2. Why does Frank hate the sea?
3. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
4. How does Athelwald Trapley end up dying?
5. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)