|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Bunker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
(a) Runs a business.
(b) Conduct experiments.
(c) Something illegal.
(d) Hides important documents.
2. Why does Frank put razors on the edges of a Frisbee?
(a) To hunt.
(b) To protect himself.
(c) To see if he could do it.
(d) To give to Eric.
3. How does Athelwald Trapley's house explode?
(a) He lights a cigarette.
(b) His stove explodes.
(c) It is struck by lightning.
(d) Someone throws a bomb near the house.
4. Who does Mr. Mackenzie ask Frank about in "In the Bunker"?
(a) His uncle.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
5. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
(a) To make money.
(b) To protect his house from fire.
(c) To interfere with the migration of deer.
(d) To help the beavers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
2. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
3. Why does Frank say he used to buy gerbils from the pet store?
4. Why does Frank hate women?
5. What does Frank do when a bottle washes up on the beach?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)