|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Bunker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Cross a bridge.
(b) Crawl through a tunnel.
(c) Climb trees.
(d) Take a boat.
2. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
(a) His arm is broken.
(b) He gets scratched.
(c) He gets bit.
(d) Nothing happens to him.
3. How does Frank's catapult break?
(a) Eric breaks it.
(b) When Frank falls down a hill.
(c) During the fight with the buck.
(d) While Frank is hunting.
4. What body part does Frank say Blythe lost in an accident?
(a) His foot.
(b) His hand.
(c) His leg.
(d) His arm.
5. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
(a) To cleanse his own soul.
(b) To bless the dead rabbits.
(c) To see a message from Eric.
(d) To keep the poles safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
2. How does Frank say he killed Blythe?
3. Why does Frank hate the sea?
4. What must Frank do to get to Rabbit Grounds?
5. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)