|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Bunker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
(a) To get drunk.
(b) To learn a lesson.
(c) To have fun.
(d) To become enlightened.
2. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
(a) He says he is at a truck stop.
(b) He says he is in a different state.
(c) He won't say where he is.
(d) He says he is outside the house.
3. How does Frank say he used to use a sapling as a weapon?
(a) He used it as a catapult.
(b) He used to poison the leaves.
(c) He used to throw bombs off of it.
(d) He used it to sharpen the sticks for daggars.
4. Why does Frank hate women?
(a) Because they are smarter than he is.
(b) Because they are weak.
(c) Because they are pretty.
(d) Because they are kind.
5. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank tell Eric to avoid on his way home?
(b) Burning dogs.
(c) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
2. Where does Frank say his father got the cordite from?
3. What does Frank sit and think about in his bunker?
4. What does Frank burn the wasp on top of?
5. What does Frank use to trap wasps in wax?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)