|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Bunker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank keep in his bunker?
(a) Animal skulls.
2. Where does Eric escape from in "The Sacrifice Poles"?
(b) The hospital.
(c) A bad relationship.
(d) His apartment.
3. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
(a) He hates quizzes.
(b) He likes to read it secretly.
(c) He loves measuring.
(d) He doesn't know about the book.
4. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank tell Eric to avoid on his way home?
(b) Burning dogs.
(c) The police.
5. What must Frank do to get to Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Climb a tree.
(b) Go through a tunnel.
(c) Cross a bridge.
(d) Take a boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
2. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
3. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
4. How does Frank describe his existence in "Sacrifice Poles"?
5. What body part does Frank say Blythe lost in an accident?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)