|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Bunker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
(a) To frighten his father.
(b) Because he collects insects.
(c) To see how long they stay there.
(d) So the bells smash them.
2. Why does Frank say he used to buy gerbils from the pet store?
(a) To eat them.
(b) To keep them as pets.
(c) To hunt them.
(d) To give away to people.
3. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
(a) To help him balance.
(b) To hit people with as he passes.
(c) The stick belonged to his father.
(d) To make sound as he walks.
4. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
(a) He gets scratched.
(b) Nothing happens to him.
(c) His arm is broken.
(d) He gets bit.
5. What does Frank do before falling asleep in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) Watches television.
(c) Listens to the radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Athelwald Trapley turn the gas on in his house?
2. In "The Snake Park," what does Frank take as an omen?
3. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
4. What do people say to Frank when he comes to town?
5. How does Frank get to and from town?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)