|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Bunker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
(a) To bless the dead rabbits.
(b) To see a message from Eric.
(c) To keep the poles safe.
(d) To cleanse his own soul.
2. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
(a) To become enlightened.
(b) To get drunk.
(c) To learn a lesson.
(d) To have fun.
3. What does Frank do when a bottle washes up on the beach?
(a) He looks inside of it.
(b) He ignores it.
(c) He tries to sink it.
(d) He puts it in his pocket.
4. What does Angus do for a living?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) He is a scientist.
(c) He is a musician.
(d) He is a carpenter.
5. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Cross a bridge.
(b) Crawl through a tunnel.
(c) Take a boat.
(d) Climb trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
2. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
3. What must Frank do to get to Rabbit Grounds?
4. How does Frank get to and from town?
5. How does Athelwald Trapley's house explode?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)