|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
(a) To protect his house from fire.
(b) To interfere with the migration of deer.
(c) To make money.
(d) To help the beavers.
2. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
(a) He gets scratched.
(b) His arm is broken.
(c) Nothing happens to him.
(d) He gets bit.
3. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
(b) None of them.
4. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
(a) He loves measuring.
(b) He doesn't know about the book.
(c) He hates quizzes.
(d) He likes to read it secretly.
5. Where does Eric escape from in "The Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) The hospital.
(b) His apartment.
(d) A bad relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank say he killed Blythe?
2. What does Frank do before falling asleep in "Sacrifice Poles"?
3. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
4. In "The Snake Park," what does Frank take as an omen?
5. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)