|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Leviticus die?
(b) South Africa.
2. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
(a) Because he can't visit them.
(b) Because they fell over.
(c) Because they are in good order.
(d) Because someone is watching him.
3. How does Frank's catapult break?
(a) While Frank is hunting.
(b) When Frank falls down a hill.
(c) Eric breaks it.
(d) During the fight with the buck.
4. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
(a) Sizes of furniture for work.
(b) The growth of his sons.
(c) The sizes of things in the house.
(d) His growth.
5. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
(a) It makes him angry.
(b) It makes him sad.
(c) It makes him feel like he is in trouble.
(d) It makes him feel safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
2. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
3. Why doesn't Frank go into Angus' study?
4. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
5. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)