|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
(a) Because someone is watching him.
(b) Because he can't visit them.
(c) Because they are in good order.
(d) Because they fell over.
2. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
(a) The stick belonged to his father.
(b) To hit people with as he passes.
(c) To make sound as he walks.
(d) To help him balance.
3. Why does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(c) It was an accident.
4. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
(a) As a game.
(b) As a mistake.
(c) As his pride.
(d) As a phase.
5. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
(d) None of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank say he killed Blythe?
2. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
3. Where did Leviticus die?
4. What does Angus do for a living?
5. Why does Athelwald Trapley turn the gas on in his house?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)