|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
(a) Hides important documents.
(b) Conduct experiments.
(c) Something illegal.
(d) Runs a business.
2. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That he doesn't do that.
(b) He says nothing.
(c) That it is his job.
(d) That he is not Eric.
3. In "The Snake Park," what does Frank take as an omen?
(a) Eric's return.
(b) The bombs not exploding.
(c) His father's absence.
(d) His fight with the buck.
4. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
(a) To help the beavers.
(b) To make money.
(c) To protect his house from fire.
(d) To interfere with the migration of deer.
5. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
(a) So the bells smash them.
(b) To frighten his father.
(c) Because he collects insects.
(d) To see how long they stay there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
2. Where did Leviticus die?
3. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
4. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
5. What does Frank do before falling asleep in "Sacrifice Poles"?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)