|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
(a) He likes to read it secretly.
(b) He hates quizzes.
(c) He doesn't know about the book.
(d) He loves measuring.
2. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
(a) To protect his house from fire.
(b) To make money.
(c) To interfere with the migration of deer.
(d) To help the beavers.
3. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Take a boat.
(b) Crawl through a tunnel.
(c) Cross a bridge.
(d) Climb trees.
4. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
(a) Something illegal.
(b) Hides important documents.
(c) Conduct experiments.
(d) Runs a business.
5. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
(a) In the garage.
(b) In the basement.
(c) In a bunker.
(d) On the third floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Frank do to get to Rabbit Grounds?
2. How does Athelwald Trapley's house explode?
3. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
4. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
5. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)