|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
(a) Because they are in good order.
(b) Because someone is watching him.
(c) Because they fell over.
(d) Because he can't visit them.
2. How does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(a) With a bow and arrow.
(b) With a rope.
(c) With a poisonous spider.
(d) With a knife.
3. How does Athelwald Trapley end up dying?
(a) Smoke inhalation.
(b) He drowns.
(c) From the explosion.
(d) A car accident.
4. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Take a boat.
(b) Cross a bridge.
(c) Climb trees.
(d) Crawl through a tunnel.
5. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That Frank makes too many mistakes.
(b) That Frank needs to be watched.
(c) That Frank should move out.
(d) That Frank should be hospitalized.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
2. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
3. What body part does Frank say Blythe lost in an accident?
4. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
5. What must Frank do to get to Rabbit Grounds?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)