|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
(a) He thinks he is short.
(b) He thinks he is fat.
(c) He thinks he is attractive.
(d) He thinks he is smart looking.
2. In "The Snake Park," what does Frank take as an omen?
(a) His father's absence.
(b) Eric's return.
(c) The bombs not exploding.
(d) His fight with the buck.
3. Why does Athelwald Trapley turn the gas on in his house?
(a) To commit suicide.
(b) To install a new appliance.
(c) He does it accidentally.
(d) For heat.
4. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
(a) Because he collects insects.
(b) To frighten his father.
(c) To see how long they stay there.
(d) So the bells smash them.
5. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
(a) The sizes of things in the house.
(b) His growth.
(c) The growth of his sons.
(d) Sizes of furniture for work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
2. What body part does Frank say Blythe lost in an accident?
3. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
4. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
5. Why doesn't Frank go into Angus' study?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)