|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
(a) Because they are in good order.
(b) Because someone is watching him.
(c) Because they fell over.
(d) Because he can't visit them.
2. Where did Leviticus die?
(b) South Africa.
3. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
(a) He won't say where he is.
(b) He says he is outside the house.
(c) He says he is at a truck stop.
(d) He says he is in a different state.
4. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
(a) In a bunker.
(b) On the third floor.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In the garage.
5. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
(a) Mysterious work.
(b) Visits a mistress.
(c) Sees a doctor.
(d) Volunteer work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
2. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
3. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
4. Why does Athelwald Trapley turn the gas on in his house?
5. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)