|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
(a) Volunteer work.
(b) Mysterious work.
(c) Visits a mistress.
(d) Sees a doctor.
2. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That he doesn't do that.
(b) That he is not Eric.
(c) That it is his job.
(d) He says nothing.
3. Where did Leviticus die?
(a) South Africa.
4. How does Athelwald Trapley's house explode?
(a) He lights a cigarette.
(b) His stove explodes.
(c) It is struck by lightning.
(d) Someone throws a bomb near the house.
5. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
(a) Because they fell over.
(b) Because someone is watching him.
(c) Because he can't visit them.
(d) Because they are in good order.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
2. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
3. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
4. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
5. Why does Athelwald Trapley turn the gas on in his house?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)