|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Frank do to get to Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Go through a tunnel.
(b) Cross a bridge.
(c) Take a boat.
(d) Climb a tree.
2. Why does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(a) It was an accident.
3. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
(a) It makes him feel safe.
(b) It makes him sad.
(c) It makes him angry.
(d) It makes him feel like he is in trouble.
4. How does Athelwald Trapley's house explode?
(a) Someone throws a bomb near the house.
(b) It is struck by lightning.
(c) His stove explodes.
(d) He lights a cigarette.
5. Why doesn't Frank go into Angus' study?
(a) Angus doesn't let him in.
(b) It's always locked.
(c) It's empty.
(d) It smells weird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
2. Where does Frank put his bombs in "The Snake Park"?
3. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
4. In "The Snake Park," what does Frank take as an omen?
5. What does Angus do for a living?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)