|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
(a) He hates quizzes.
(b) He doesn't know about the book.
(c) He likes to read it secretly.
(d) He loves measuring.
2. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
(a) To see how long they stay there.
(b) So the bells smash them.
(c) Because he collects insects.
(d) To frighten his father.
3. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
(a) He gets scratched.
(b) Nothing happens to him.
(c) His arm is broken.
(d) He gets bit.
4. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
(a) He won't say where he is.
(b) He says he is in a different state.
(c) He says he is outside the house.
(d) He says he is at a truck stop.
5. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
(a) He thinks he is attractive.
(b) He thinks he is smart looking.
(c) He thinks he is short.
(d) He thinks he is fat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
2. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
3. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
4. How does Athelwald Trapley's house explode?
5. How does Frank's catapult break?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)