|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Leviticus die?
(c) South Africa.
2. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
(a) It makes him angry.
(b) It makes him feel like he is in trouble.
(c) It makes him feel safe.
(d) It makes him sad.
3. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
(a) So the bells smash them.
(b) To see how long they stay there.
(c) Because he collects insects.
(d) To frighten his father.
4. How does Athelwald Trapley end up dying?
(a) From the explosion.
(b) He drowns.
(c) Smoke inhalation.
(d) A car accident.
5. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Crawl through a tunnel.
(b) Climb trees.
(c) Cross a bridge.
(d) Take a boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
2. How does Athelwald Trapley's house explode?
3. What body part does Frank say Blythe lost in an accident?
4. In "The Snake Park," what does Frank take as an omen?
5. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)