|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank describe his existence in "Sacrifice Poles"?
2. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
(a) On the third floor.
(b) In the garage.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In a bunker.
3. How does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(a) With a bow and arrow.
(b) With a poisonous spider.
(c) With a knife.
(d) With a rope.
4. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
(a) He likes to read it secretly.
(b) He hates quizzes.
(c) He doesn't know about the book.
(d) He loves measuring.
5. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That Frank needs to be watched.
(b) That Frank should move out.
(c) That Frank should be hospitalized.
(d) That Frank makes too many mistakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
2. What is wrong with Frank's birth certificate?
3. Where does Eric escape from in "The Sacrifice Poles"?
4. What does Frank do before falling asleep in "Sacrifice Poles"?
5. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)