|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank describe his existence in "Sacrifice Poles"?
2. What does Angus do for a living?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) He is a scientist.
(c) He is a carpenter.
(d) He is a musician.
3. In "The Snake Park," what does Frank take as an omen?
(a) The bombs not exploding.
(b) Eric's return.
(c) His father's absence.
(d) His fight with the buck.
4. How does Frank's catapult break?
(a) During the fight with the buck.
(b) While Frank is hunting.
(c) Eric breaks it.
(d) When Frank falls down a hill.
5. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
(a) Hides important documents.
(b) Conduct experiments.
(c) Runs a business.
(d) Something illegal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Frank do to get to Rabbit Grounds?
2. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
3. Why does Athelwald Trapley turn the gas on in his house?
4. How does Athelwald Trapley's house explode?
5. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)