|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Snake Park," what does Frank take as an omen?
(a) His father's absence.
(b) His fight with the buck.
(c) Eric's return.
(d) The bombs not exploding.
2. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
(a) Because they are in good order.
(b) Because he can't visit them.
(c) Because someone is watching him.
(d) Because they fell over.
3. What does Frank do before falling asleep in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) Listens to the radio.
(d) Watches television.
4. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
(a) He says he is at a truck stop.
(b) He won't say where he is.
(c) He says he is in a different state.
(d) He says he is outside the house.
5. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
(a) He loves measuring.
(b) He doesn't know about the book.
(c) He likes to read it secretly.
(d) He hates quizzes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
2. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank tell Eric to avoid on his way home?
3. Where does Frank put his bombs in "The Snake Park"?
4. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
5. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)