|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
(a) Mysterious work.
(b) Volunteer work.
(c) Sees a doctor.
(d) Visits a mistress.
2. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
(a) To hit people with as he passes.
(b) To make sound as he walks.
(c) The stick belonged to his father.
(d) To help him balance.
3. Where did Leviticus die?
(c) South Africa.
4. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
(a) To help the beavers.
(b) To make money.
(c) To protect his house from fire.
(d) To interfere with the migration of deer.
5. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That Frank should be hospitalized.
(b) That Frank needs to be watched.
(c) That Frank should move out.
(d) That Frank makes too many mistakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
2. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank tell Eric to avoid on his way home?
3. How does Frank's catapult break?
4. Why does Frank say he killed Blythe?
5. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)