|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(c) It was an accident.
2. Where did Leviticus die?
(a) South Africa.
3. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
(a) Because he can't visit them.
(b) Because they fell over.
(c) Because they are in good order.
(d) Because someone is watching him.
4. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
(a) Conduct experiments.
(b) Something illegal.
(c) Hides important documents.
(d) Runs a business.
5. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
(a) He gets scratched.
(b) He gets bit.
(c) His arm is broken.
(d) Nothing happens to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
2. Why doesn't Frank go into Angus' study?
3. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
4. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
5. What must Frank do to get to Rabbit Grounds?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)