|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(a) With a poisonous spider.
(b) With a knife.
(c) With a bow and arrow.
(d) With a rope.
2. How does Frank describe his existence in "Sacrifice Poles"?
3. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That it is his job.
(b) He says nothing.
(c) That he doesn't do that.
(d) That he is not Eric.
4. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
(a) The sizes of things in the house.
(b) Sizes of furniture for work.
(c) His growth.
(d) The growth of his sons.
5. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
(a) Visits a mistress.
(b) Mysterious work.
(c) Sees a doctor.
(d) Volunteer work.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank tell Eric to avoid on his way home?
2. Where did Leviticus die?
3. What body part does Frank say Blythe lost in an accident?
4. What does Angus do for a living?
5. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)