|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Athelwald Trapley's house explode?
(a) His stove explodes.
(b) It is struck by lightning.
(c) Someone throws a bomb near the house.
(d) He lights a cigarette.
2. What must Frank do to get to Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Take a boat.
(b) Cross a bridge.
(c) Go through a tunnel.
(d) Climb a tree.
3. Where did Leviticus die?
(a) South Africa.
4. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
(a) Because he collects insects.
(b) To see how long they stay there.
(c) So the bells smash them.
(d) To frighten his father.
5. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
(a) He thinks he is short.
(b) He thinks he is attractive.
(c) He thinks he is fat.
(d) He thinks he is smart looking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
2. What does Frank do before falling asleep in "Sacrifice Poles"?
3. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
4. How does Athelwald Trapley end up dying?
5. What does Angus do for a living?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)