|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
(a) Nothing happens to him.
(b) His arm is broken.
(c) He gets scratched.
(d) He gets bit.
2. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
(d) None of them.
3. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That Frank needs to be watched.
(b) That Frank should be hospitalized.
(c) That Frank makes too many mistakes.
(d) That Frank should move out.
4. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
(a) As his pride.
(b) As a game.
(c) As a mistake.
(d) As a phase.
5. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
(a) Because he can't visit them.
(b) Because someone is watching him.
(c) Because they are in good order.
(d) Because they fell over.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
2. What does Frank do before falling asleep in "Sacrifice Poles"?
3. How does Athelwald Trapley's house explode?
4. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank tell Eric to avoid on his way home?
5. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)