|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank tell Eric to avoid on his way home?
(b) The police.
(c) Burning dogs.
2. What body part does Frank say Blythe lost in an accident?
(a) His foot.
(b) His hand.
(c) His leg.
(d) His arm.
3. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
(a) He hates quizzes.
(b) He doesn't know about the book.
(c) He likes to read it secretly.
(d) He loves measuring.
4. How does Frank describe his existence in "Sacrifice Poles"?
5. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
(a) The sizes of things in the house.
(b) Sizes of furniture for work.
(c) His growth.
(d) The growth of his sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
2. Why doesn't Frank go into Angus' study?
3. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
4. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
5. How does Athelwald Trapley's house explode?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)