|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
(a) Hides important documents.
(b) Conduct experiments.
(c) Runs a business.
(d) Something illegal.
2. In "The Snake Park," what does Frank take as an omen?
(a) The bombs not exploding.
(b) His fight with the buck.
(c) His father's absence.
(d) Eric's return.
3. What does Angus do for a living?
(a) He is a carpenter.
(b) He is a teacher.
(c) He is a musician.
(d) He is a scientist.
4. Why does Athelwald Trapley turn the gas on in his house?
(a) To commit suicide.
(b) For heat.
(c) To install a new appliance.
(d) He does it accidentally.
5. How does Frank's catapult break?
(a) When Frank falls down a hill.
(b) While Frank is hunting.
(c) Eric breaks it.
(d) During the fight with the buck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
2. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
3. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
4. Why does Frank say he killed Blythe?
5. What does Frank do before falling asleep in "Sacrifice Poles"?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)