|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
(a) To help the beavers.
(b) To make money.
(c) To interfere with the migration of deer.
(d) To protect his house from fire.
2. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
(a) Conduct experiments.
(b) Runs a business.
(c) Hides important documents.
(d) Something illegal.
3. What must Frank do to get to Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Take a boat.
(b) Cross a bridge.
(c) Go through a tunnel.
(d) Climb a tree.
4. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
(a) He hates quizzes.
(b) He loves measuring.
(c) He doesn't know about the book.
(d) He likes to read it secretly.
5. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
(a) As a mistake.
(b) As a game.
(c) As a phase.
(d) As his pride.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Frank go into Angus' study?
2. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank tell Eric to avoid on his way home?
3. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
4. How does Frank describe his existence in "Sacrifice Poles"?
5. How does Athelwald Trapley end up dying?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)