|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
(a) He gets scratched.
(b) Nothing happens to him.
(c) He gets bit.
(d) His arm is broken.
2. Why doesn't Frank go into Angus' study?
(a) It's always locked.
(b) It smells weird.
(c) It's empty.
(d) Angus doesn't let him in.
3. In "The Snake Park," what does Frank take as an omen?
(a) Eric's return.
(b) The bombs not exploding.
(c) His fight with the buck.
(d) His father's absence.
4. Why does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(b) It was an accident.
5. How does Frank's catapult break?
(a) When Frank falls down a hill.
(b) Eric breaks it.
(c) During the fight with the buck.
(d) While Frank is hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank say he killed Blythe?
2. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
3. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
4. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
5. What is wrong with Frank's birth certificate?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)