|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
(a) It makes him angry.
(b) It makes him sad.
(c) It makes him feel like he is in trouble.
(d) It makes him feel safe.
2. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
(a) Because he collects insects.
(b) To frighten his father.
(c) To see how long they stay there.
(d) So the bells smash them.
3. Why does Athelwald Trapley turn the gas on in his house?
(a) He does it accidentally.
(b) To commit suicide.
(c) For heat.
(d) To install a new appliance.
4. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
(a) He thinks he is short.
(b) He thinks he is smart looking.
(c) He thinks he is attractive.
(d) He thinks he is fat.
5. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
(b) None of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
2. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
3. How does Athelwald Trapley end up dying?
4. Where did Leviticus die?
5. In "The Snake Park," what does Frank take as an omen?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)