Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Frank do to get to Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Take a boat.
(b) Go through a tunnel.
(c) Cross a bridge.
(d) Climb a tree.
2. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
(a) He won't say where he is.
(b) He says he is in a different state.
(c) He says he is at a truck stop.
(d) He says he is outside the house.
3. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
(a) Runs a business.
(b) Something illegal.
(c) Hides important documents.
(d) Conduct experiments.
4. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
(a) As a game.
(b) As a phase.
(c) As a mistake.
(d) As his pride.
5. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
(a) It makes him feel like he is in trouble.
(b) It makes him feel safe.
(c) It makes him sad.
(d) It makes him angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eric escape from in "The Sacrifice Poles"?
2. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
3. How does Frank say he killed Blythe?
4. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
5. Why does Frank say he killed Blythe?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)