|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Running Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(b) It was an accident.
2. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
(a) To make sound as he walks.
(b) The stick belonged to his father.
(c) To hit people with as he passes.
(d) To help him balance.
3. What does Frank sit and think about in his bunker?
(a) His catapult.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His bombs.
4. What happens when Frank believes he enters Eric's body in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) He breaks the factory.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He burns himself.
(d) He flings himself against the wall.
5. Why was Old Saul upset when Agnes returned?
(a) Because she yelled at him.
(b) Because of the sound of her motorcycle.
(c) Because she had been gone for a long time.
(d) Because she ignored him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank hate the sea?
2. Why does Frank use his catapult on the dog in "Running Dog"?
3. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
4. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
5. Why doesn't Frank go into Angus' study?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)