|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Running Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Frank while Agnes gave birth?
(a) Asleep in his bed.
(b) Hiding in the car.
(c) Playing outside.
(d) In the kitchen.
2. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
(a) The sizes of things in the house.
(b) His growth.
(c) Sizes of furniture for work.
(d) The growth of his sons.
3. Why does Athelwald Trapley turn the gas on in his house?
(a) To commit suicide.
(b) He does it accidentally.
(c) To install a new appliance.
(d) For heat.
4. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he is prejudiced against?
(b) Black people.
5. What does Frank say he believed about Paul's soul?
(a) It was old.
(b) It was really Old Saul.
(c) It was tarnished.
(d) It was better loved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Frank paint on the kite he used to kill Esmeralda?
2. Where does Eric escape from in "The Sacrifice Poles"?
3. Why is Eric angry about the dog in the phone booth with him when he calls Frank?
4. What does Frank vow to do after getting off the phone with Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
5. Why does Frank hate the sea?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)