|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Running Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is similar between Eric's mother and Frank's mother?
(a) They both are blond.
(b) The both remarried.
(c) They both left Angus.
(d) They both are tall.
2. Where does Frank say his father got the cordite from?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His work.
(c) The local college.
(d) His grandfather.
3. How old was Frank when he killed Esmeralda?
(a) 8 years old.
(b) 7 years old.
(c) 10 years old.
(d) 9 years old.
4. What is wrong with Frank's birth certificate?
(a) It is full of lies.
(b) It isn't signed.
(c) He doesn't have one.
(d) It is missing.
5. What was Frank holding onto when the search party for Esmeralda found him?
(a) A bunch of flowers.
(b) A handful of sand.
(c) A piece of driftwood.
(d) Esmerelda's shoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank say he killed Blythe?
2. How does Athelwald Trapley's house explode?
3. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
4. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say a real man handles?
5. What reason did Agnes give for leaving Angus?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)