|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Running Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
(a) To get drunk.
(b) To learn a lesson.
(c) To become enlightened.
(d) To have fun.
2. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say women are meant to do?
(a) Stay out of public.
(b) Have babies.
(c) Be quiet.
(d) Be beaten.
3. What does Frank say he did when Esmeralda's asked him about her disappearance?
(a) He said nothing.
(b) He pretended to be confused.
(c) He cried.
(d) He blamed the wind.
4. How old was Frank when he killed Paul?
(a) 9 years old.
(b) 7 years old.
(c) 8 years old.
(d) 6 years old.
5. What does Frank say Paul hit the German mortar with?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A shovel.
(c) A plank.
(d) A log.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eric escape from in "The Sacrifice Poles"?
2. What does Frank hear Eric do to a dog over the phone?
3. What does Frank sit and think about in his bunker?
4. Where does Frank meet Jamie in "Space Invaders"?
5. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he is prejudiced against?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)