|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Running Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Frank say he felt like he started losing Eric as a brother?
(a) When Agnes came back.
(b) When Eric went to college.
(c) After Eric went to boarding school.
(d) After Frank's accident.
2. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
(a) Nothing happens to him.
(b) He gets bit.
(c) He gets scratched.
(d) His arm is broken.
3. After talking with Eric and hearing the dog in the background, what does Frank say he needs to help him?
(a) The gods.
(b) The poles.
(c) The fates.
(d) The factory.
4. Why does Frank say Eric was transferred to different hospitals?
(a) Because he couldn't afford them.
(b) Because he assaulted workers.
(c) Because he could escape.
(d) Because he needed new medicine.
5. What does Frank say Eric did to the neighbors' dogs when he came home from school?
(a) He kicked them.
(b) He lit them on fire.
(c) He buried them alive.
(d) He tied them to trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say a real man handles?
2. What does Frank ask Eric on the phone in "The Wasp Factory"?
3. Why did Agnes kick Old Saul?
4. In "The Wasp Factory," where does Frank put the wasp's coffin?
5. How does Frank say he killed Blythe?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)