|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Running Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medical condition does Eric suffer from?
(a) Migraine headaches.
(b) Small strokes.
(d) Occasional blindness.
2. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
(a) To get drunk.
(b) To have fun.
(c) To become enlightened.
(d) To learn a lesson.
3. In "Running Dog," what is the weather like as Frank explores the island?
4. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
(a) He won't say where he is.
(b) He says he is at a truck stop.
(c) He says he is in a different state.
(d) He says he is outside the house.
5. What does Frank say he believed about Paul's soul?
(a) It was tarnished.
(b) It was better loved.
(c) It was old.
(d) It was really Old Saul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say he is facing from Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
2. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
3. What does Frank use to trap wasps in wax?
4. What does Frank do before falling asleep in "Sacrifice Poles"?
5. What is wrong with Frank's birth certificate?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)