|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Running Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What marriage was Agnes for Angus?
(a) His first.
(b) His third.
(c) His second.
(d) His fourth.
2. Why does Frank say Eric once spent years away with other relatives?
(a) He had to leave or go to jail.
(b) Angus sent him away.
(c) They intervened and took him.
(d) He asked to go.
3. When does Frank say he felt like he started losing Eric as a brother?
(a) When Agnes came back.
(b) After Eric went to boarding school.
(c) When Eric went to college.
(d) After Frank's accident.
4. Why does Frank use his catapult on the dog in "Running Dog"?
(a) To put it out of its misery.
(b) Because someone asks him to.
(c) Because he knows he has to.
(d) To test his new catapult.
5. After hearing the dog in the phone booth with Eric, what does Frank decide about dogs?
(a) They only respond to humans.
(b) They are out to get him.
(c) All of them are not the problem.
(d) All of them are evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he sometimes feels guilty about?
2. What reason did Agnes give for leaving Angus?
3. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
4. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank do at the Cauldhame Arms?
5. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)