|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Running Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Frank when he killed Esmeralda?
(a) 10 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 8 years old.
(d) 7 years old.
2. What does Angus say he did when Agnes returned home?
(a) Let her stay.
(b) Took her to a hospital.
(c) Kicked her out.
(d) Gave him money to stay at a hotel.
3. Who does Frank say insanity is for?
(a) The elderly.
(b) The weak.
4. What was Frank holding onto when the search party for Esmeralda found him?
(a) Esmerelda's shoe.
(b) A piece of driftwood.
(c) A handful of sand.
(d) A bunch of flowers.
5. What happens when Frank believes he enters Eric's body in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) He breaks the factory.
(b) He flings himself against the wall.
(c) He begins to cry.
(d) He burns himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank say Eric was transferred to different hospitals?
2. What does Frank's father refuse to give his son as a gift?
3. Why does the one child Eric cared for have a plastic plate in its head?
4. In "Running Dog," where does Frank search after the coast?
5. How does Frank get to and from town?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)