|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Running Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
(a) Hides important documents.
(b) Conduct experiments.
(c) Something illegal.
(d) Runs a business.
2. Why does Frank sometimes go days without showering?
(a) If he is too tired.
(b) If he needs toe jam.
(c) If the water doesn't work.
(d) If he is too busy.
3. Where does the burned dog end up in "Running Dog"?
(a) Behind a rock.
(b) Under a tree.
(c) A creek.
(d) An animal hospital.
4. Why does Frank put razors on the edges of a Frisbee?
(a) To give to Eric.
(b) To see if he could do it.
(c) To protect himself.
(d) To hunt.
5. After hearing the dog in the phone booth with Eric, what does Frank decide about dogs?
(a) All of them are evil.
(b) All of them are not the problem.
(c) They are out to get him.
(d) They only respond to humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Old Saul upset when Agnes returned?
2. What does Frank say Agnes did after Paul's birth?
3. What does Frank vow to do after getting off the phone with Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
4. Why does Jamie sit on Frank's shoulders in "The Bomb Circle"?
5. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)