|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Running Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
(a) To become enlightened.
(b) To have fun.
(c) To learn a lesson.
(d) To get drunk.
2. What is behind each number on the clock?
(a) A door.
(b) A bullet.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A hole.
3. Where did Leviticus die?
(c) South Africa.
4. What does Frank say he hoped happened to Esmeralda?
(a) That she survived.
(b) That she was eaten by sharks.
(c) That she hit a mountain.
(d) That she died of starvation.
5. What does Frank say he told Paul the German mortar was?
(a) A car part.
(b) A bell.
(c) A present.
(d) A bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the phone call between Frank and Eric end in "The Wasp Factory"?
2. Where does the burned dog end up in "Running Dog"?
3. What medical condition does Eric suffer from?
4. Why does Frank hate the sea?
5. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)