|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Running Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jamie sit on Frank's shoulders in "The Bomb Circle"?
(a) So he can see a band.
(b) So he doesn't have to walk.
(c) Because they are both drunk.
(d) So he can reach something.
2. What does Frank burn the wasp on top of?
(a) Sugar and salt.
(b) Books and salt.
(c) Sugar and chemicals.
(d) Chemicals and books.
3. How does Frank's catapult break?
(a) When Frank falls down a hill.
(b) During the fight with the buck.
(c) While Frank is hunting.
(d) Eric breaks it.
4. Why does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(b) It was an accident.
5. What does Frank keep in his bunker?
(c) Animal skulls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part does Frank say Blythe lost in an accident?
2. Why does the one child Eric cared for have a plastic plate in its head?
3. In "Running Dog," what is the weather like as Frank explores the island?
4. What does Frank say he is facing from Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
5. What does Frank like about the naming ceremony for his catapult?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)