|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Running Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That Frank makes too many mistakes.
(b) That Frank should be hospitalized.
(c) That Frank needs to be watched.
(d) That Frank should move out.
2. What does Frank burn the wasp on top of?
(a) Sugar and salt.
(b) Books and salt.
(c) Chemicals and books.
(d) Sugar and chemicals.
3. What do people say to Frank when he comes to town?
(a) The ignore him.
(b) They greet him kindly.
(c) They try to bless him.
(d) They insult him.
4. What does Frank say insanity is a weak reaction to?
5. Why does Frank say he used to bury mice and gerbils?
(a) He was bored.
(b) He wanted to see how many he could bury.
(c) He looked for Saul's skull.
(d) He made sacrifices to Saul.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Old Saul respond to Agnes kicking him?
2. How does the phone call between Frank and Eric end in "The Wasp Factory"?
3. In "Space Invaders," how does Frank decide to try to contact Paul?
4. Who does Frank blame for his accident?
5. Where does Frank meet his friend Jamie in "The Bomb Circle"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)