|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bomb Circle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part does Frank say Blythe lost in an accident?
(a) His leg.
(b) His foot.
(c) His hand.
(d) His arm.
2. Why does Frank hate the sea?
(a) Because it is deep.
(b) Because it is unpredictable.
(c) Because it washes things away.
(d) Because it starts storms.
3. What does Frank sit and think about in his bunker?
(a) His mother.
(b) His catapult.
(c) His bombs.
(d) His father.
4. How old was Frank when he killed Paul?
(a) 9 years old.
(b) 7 years old.
(c) 8 years old.
(d) 6 years old.
5. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
(a) He thinks he is short.
(b) He thinks he is fat.
(c) He thinks he is attractive.
(d) He thinks he is smart looking.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Athelwald Trapley's house explode?
2. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
3. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say about the people inside him?
4. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
5. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)