|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bomb Circle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
(a) To see a message from Eric.
(b) To bless the dead rabbits.
(c) To cleanse his own soul.
(d) To keep the poles safe.
2. What does Frank say fell to the earth after Paul died?
(a) Paul's clothing.
(c) Pieces of rock.
(d) Shards of glass.
3. How does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(a) With a knife.
(b) With a bow and arrow.
(c) With a poisonous spider.
(d) With a rope.
4. Why doesn't Frank go into Angus' study?
(a) It's empty.
(b) Angus doesn't let him in.
(c) It's always locked.
(d) It smells weird.
5. Why does Frank hate women?
(a) Because they are pretty.
(b) Because they are kind.
(c) Because they are smarter than he is.
(d) Because they are weak.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Athelwald Trapley's house explode?
2. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
3. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
4. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
5. How does Athelwald Trapley end up dying?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)