|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bomb Circle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank do at the Cauldhame Arms?
(a) Eats dinner without paying.
(b) Drinks too much.
(c) Hits a girl.
(d) Buys explosives.
2. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
(a) His growth.
(b) Sizes of furniture for work.
(c) The growth of his sons.
(d) The sizes of things in the house.
3. Where did Leviticus die?
(a) South Africa.
4. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Cross a bridge.
(b) Crawl through a tunnel.
(c) Take a boat.
(d) Climb trees.
5. What does Frank like about the naming ceremony for his catapult?
(a) It makes him feel blessed.
(b) It makes him feel powerful.
(c) It lets him use candles.
(d) It brings a sense of calm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank put his bombs in "The Snake Park"?
2. What must Frank do to get to Rabbit Grounds?
3. Why does Frank hate the sea?
4. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
5. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)