|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bomb Circle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say he told Paul the German mortar was?
(a) A bell.
(b) A car part.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A present.
2. How does Frank say he used to use a sapling as a weapon?
(a) He used it to sharpen the sticks for daggars.
(b) He used to throw bombs off of it.
(c) He used to poison the leaves.
(d) He used it as a catapult.
3. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he sometimes feels guilty about?
(a) Not doing right.
(d) Keeping secrets.
4. How does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(a) With a poisonous spider.
(b) With a bow and arrow.
(c) With a rope.
(d) With a knife.
5. Why does Jamie sit on Frank's shoulders in "The Bomb Circle"?
(a) So he can reach something.
(b) So he doesn't have to walk.
(c) Because they are both drunk.
(d) So he can see a band.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank burn the wasp on top of?
2. Why does Frank hate the sea?
3. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
4. What does Frank say fell to the earth after Paul died?
5. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say about the people inside him?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)