|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bomb Circle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people say to Frank when he comes to town?
(a) They try to bless him.
(b) They greet him kindly.
(c) They insult him.
(d) The ignore him.
2. What does Frank like about the naming ceremony for his catapult?
(a) It brings a sense of calm.
(b) It makes him feel blessed.
(c) It makes him feel powerful.
(d) It lets him use candles.
3. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
(a) To become enlightened.
(b) To get drunk.
(c) To learn a lesson.
(d) To have fun.
4. What does Frank say he told Paul the German mortar was?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A car part.
(c) A bell.
(d) A present.
5. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
(a) To protect his house from fire.
(b) To make money.
(c) To interfere with the migration of deer.
(d) To help the beavers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank hate women?
2. Where does Frank say his father got the cordite from?
3. What is wrong with Frank's birth certificate?
4. Why does Athelwald Trapley turn the gas on in his house?
5. What marriage was Agnes for Angus?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)