|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bomb Circle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That Frank needs to be watched.
(b) That Frank should be hospitalized.
(c) That Frank should move out.
(d) That Frank makes too many mistakes.
2. What does Frank do when a bottle washes up on the beach?
(a) He tries to sink it.
(b) He ignores it.
(c) He puts it in his pocket.
(d) He looks inside of it.
3. Where does Frank say his father got the cordite from?
(a) His work.
(b) His uncle.
(c) The local college.
(d) His grandfather.
4. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank blame on his mother?
(a) All his pain.
(b) His weight issues.
(c) All his difficulties.
(d) His lack of education.
5. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
(a) Mysterious work.
(b) Sees a doctor.
(c) Volunteer work.
(d) Visits a mistress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
2. How does Frank say he killed Blythe?
3. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
4. What does Angus do for a living?
5. Where does Frank meet his friend Jamie in "The Bomb Circle"?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)