|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bomb Circle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That he is not Eric.
(b) That he doesn't do that.
(c) That it is his job.
(d) He says nothing.
2. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
(a) He hates quizzes.
(b) He loves measuring.
(c) He likes to read it secretly.
(d) He doesn't know about the book.
3. Where does Frank say his father got the cordite from?
(a) His uncle.
(b) The local college.
(c) His work.
(d) His grandfather.
4. What does Frank do when a bottle washes up on the beach?
(a) He ignores it.
(b) He puts it in his pocket.
(c) He tries to sink it.
(d) He looks inside of it.
5. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
(a) Something illegal.
(b) Runs a business.
(c) Hides important documents.
(d) Conduct experiments.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
2. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
3. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
4. Where does Frank remember Paul's death?
5. How old was Frank when he killed Paul?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)