|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bomb Circle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank use to trap wasps in wax?
(a) Used candles.
(b) A candle making kit.
(d) Old crayons.
2. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say about the people inside him?
(a) They tell him what is best.
(b) They are different.
(c) They argue.
(d) There is only one person inside of him.
3. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
(a) To make money.
(b) To help the beavers.
(c) To interfere with the migration of deer.
(d) To protect his house from fire.
4. What does Frank keep in his bunker?
(c) Animal skulls.
5. How does Athelwald Trapley's house explode?
(a) His stove explodes.
(b) He lights a cigarette.
(c) It is struck by lightning.
(d) Someone throws a bomb near the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank remember Paul's death?
2. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
3. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he sometimes feels guilty about?
4. How does Frank say he killed Blythe?
5. Where does Frank say his father got the cordite from?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)