|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bomb Circle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank do when a bottle washes up on the beach?
(a) He looks inside of it.
(b) He puts it in his pocket.
(c) He tries to sink it.
(d) He ignores it.
2. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That Frank should be hospitalized.
(b) That Frank makes too many mistakes.
(c) That Frank needs to be watched.
(d) That Frank should move out.
3. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he is prejudiced against?
(c) Black people.
4. What body part does Frank say Blythe lost in an accident?
(a) His foot.
(b) His leg.
(c) His hand.
(d) His arm.
5. How does Frank describe his existence in "Sacrifice Poles"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank remember Paul's death?
2. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
3. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
4. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say about the people inside him?
5. Why does Frank not know his mother well?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)