|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bomb Circle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
(a) He thinks he is fat.
(b) He thinks he is attractive.
(c) He thinks he is short.
(d) He thinks he is smart looking.
2. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
(a) He loves measuring.
(b) He hates quizzes.
(c) He doesn't know about the book.
(d) He likes to read it secretly.
3. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he sometimes feels guilty about?
(b) Not doing right.
(c) Keeping secrets.
4. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
(a) His growth.
(b) The growth of his sons.
(c) The sizes of things in the house.
(d) Sizes of furniture for work.
5. Why does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(c) It was an accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank say he used to buy gerbils from the pet store?
2. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
3. What does Frank say Paul hit the German mortar with?
4. Where does Frank say his father got the cordite from?
5. How old was Frank when he killed Paul?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)