|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bomb Circle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Snake Park," what does Frank take as an omen?
(a) His father's absence.
(b) His fight with the buck.
(c) Eric's return.
(d) The bombs not exploding.
2. Why does Frank not know his mother well?
(a) She died when he was young.
(b) She kept her life a secret.
(c) She rarely calls him.
(d) She left when he was young.
3. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
(a) To frighten his father.
(b) Because he collects insects.
(c) To see how long they stay there.
(d) So the bells smash them.
4. What does Frank's father refuse to give his son as a gift?
(b) A set of books.
(c) A motorbike.
(d) A chemistry kit.
5. Why does Jamie sit on Frank's shoulders in "The Bomb Circle"?
(a) So he can see a band.
(b) So he can reach something.
(c) So he doesn't have to walk.
(d) Because they are both drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank like about the naming ceremony for his catapult?
2. Where does Frank meet his friend Jamie in "The Bomb Circle"?
3. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
4. Where are Frank and Paul when they find the German mortar?
5. What does Frank do before falling asleep in "Sacrifice Poles"?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)