|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Space Invaders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
(a) To become enlightened.
(b) To learn a lesson.
(c) To get drunk.
(d) To have fun.
2. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
(d) None of them.
3. When did Agnes return to Angus' house?
(a) Two years after leaving him.
(b) One year after leaving him.
(c) Three years after leaving him.
(d) Four years after leaving him.
4. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
(a) Volunteer work.
(b) Visits a mistress.
(c) Mysterious work.
(d) Sees a doctor.
5. What does Frank do when a bottle washes up on the beach?
(a) He ignores it.
(b) He puts it in his pocket.
(c) He tries to sink it.
(d) He looks inside of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank say he felt when he found Saul's skull in the backyard?
2. What body part does Frank say Blythe lost in an accident?
3. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say men should do?
4. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
5. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say is true about his relationship with Eric?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)