|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Space Invaders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
(a) As a game.
(b) As a mistake.
(c) As a phase.
(d) As his pride.
2. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
(a) Because he can't visit them.
(b) Because they are in good order.
(c) Because they fell over.
(d) Because someone is watching him.
3. Where does Frank put his bombs in "The Snake Park"?
(a) In his garage.
(b) In someone's mailbox.
(c) In rabbit holes.
(d) In trees.
4. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Climb trees.
(b) Take a boat.
(c) Cross a bridge.
(d) Crawl through a tunnel.
5. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about Eric?
(a) He is like a woman.
(b) He is beautiful.
(c) He is insane.
(d) He is dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Snake Park," what does Frank take as an omen?
2. Why does Frank put razors on the edges of a Frisbee?
3. Why does Frank say he used to buy gerbils from the pet store?
4. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
5. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)