|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Eric.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
(a) Taking too many classes and a bad break up.
(b) A bad break up and experience caring for a child.
(c) Caring for a child and taking too many classes.
(d) Frank doesn't know for sure.
2. What does Angus say he did when Agnes returned home?
(a) Kicked her out.
(b) Gave him money to stay at a hotel.
(c) Let her stay.
(d) Took her to a hospital.
3. What did Angus discover Old Saul did to Frank?
(a) Bit his friend.
(b) Ripped apart his belongings.
(c) Attacked him.
(d) Destroyed his skull collection.
4. What does Frank use to trap wasps in wax?
(a) Used candles.
(b) A candle making kit.
(c) Old crayons.
5. What does Frank say Eric would push down the clothing of children?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
2. Why does Frank hate the sea?
3. What happened to Eric once he started drinking while going to college?
4. Why does Frank say he used to bury mice and gerbils?
5. When Agnes returned to Angus' house, how pregnant was she?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)