|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Eric.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank say he used to buy gerbils from the pet store?
(a) To give away to people.
(b) To keep them as pets.
(c) To eat them.
(d) To hunt them.
2. What is similar between Eric's mother and Frank's mother?
(a) They both are blond.
(b) The both remarried.
(c) They both left Angus.
(d) They both are tall.
3. When does Eric come home from college?
(a) After his first year.
(b) After his fourth year.
(c) After his third year.
(d) After his second year.
4. How does Frank say he used to use a sapling as a weapon?
(a) He used to throw bombs off of it.
(b) He used it as a catapult.
(c) He used it to sharpen the sticks for daggars.
(d) He used to poison the leaves.
5. What did Angus discover Old Saul did to Frank?
(a) Attacked him.
(b) Bit his friend.
(c) Ripped apart his belongings.
(d) Destroyed his skull collection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
2. When does Frank say he felt like he started losing Eric as a brother?
3. Where does Frank say his father got the cordite from?
4. When Eric first starts college, what career does he choose?
5. Who does Mr. Mackenzie ask Frank about in "In the Bunker"?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)