|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Eric.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say he believed about Paul's soul?
(a) It was tarnished.
(b) It was better loved.
(c) It was really Old Saul.
(d) It was old.
2. How did Old Saul respond to Agnes kicking him?
(a) He barked at her.
(b) He hid behind a chair.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He became confused.
3. How does Frank say he used to use a sapling as a weapon?
(a) He used to throw bombs off of it.
(b) He used it to sharpen the sticks for daggars.
(c) He used it as a catapult.
(d) He used to poison the leaves.
4. Why does Frank put razors on the edges of a Frisbee?
(a) To give to Eric.
(b) To hunt.
(c) To protect himself.
(d) To see if he could do it.
5. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
(a) Taking too many classes and a bad break up.
(b) Caring for a child and taking too many classes.
(c) Frank doesn't know for sure.
(d) A bad break up and experience caring for a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank keep in his bunker?
2. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
3. When does Frank say he felt like he started losing Eric as a brother?
4. When does Eric come home from college?
5. When did Angus kill Old Saul?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)