|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Eric.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say Eric did to the neighbors' dogs when he came home from school?
(a) He buried them alive.
(b) He tied them to trees.
(c) He kicked them.
(d) He lit them on fire.
2. What did Frank do while Agnes was giving birth?
(a) Stabbed himself.
3. Why does the one child Eric cared for have a plastic plate in its head?
(a) Because of a medical experiment.
(b) Because the child was in an accident.
(c) Because the child was born with a hole in its head.
(d) Because of a mistake made during surgery.
4. What does Frank say he started doing after his accident?
(a) Killing his relatives.
(b) Hating his mother.
(c) Going to church.
(d) Killing small animals.
5. What does Frank burn the wasp on top of?
(a) Books and salt.
(b) Sugar and chemicals.
(c) Chemicals and books.
(d) Sugar and salt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank say Eric was transferred to different hospitals?
2. Why does Frank sometimes go days without showering?
3. What does Frank sit and think about in his bunker?
4. Where does Frank say his father got the cordite from?
5. How does Frank get to and from town?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)