|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Eric.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Frank blame for his accident?
2. What does Frank sit and think about in his bunker?
(a) His father.
(b) His catapult.
(c) His mother.
(d) His bombs.
3. What does Frank keep in his bunker?
(a) Animal skulls.
4. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
(a) A bad break up and experience caring for a child.
(b) Taking too many classes and a bad break up.
(c) Frank doesn't know for sure.
(d) Caring for a child and taking too many classes.
5. In "What Happened to Eric," what does Frank say about Eric's style of clothing?
(a) He dressed like a girl at one point.
(b) He spent years wearing Angus' clothing.
(c) He once wore black for a year.
(d) He would go naked in public.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Eric come home from college?
2. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
3. What does Angus say he did when Agnes returned home?
4. Where does Frank say his father got the cordite from?
5. How does Frank say he used to use a sapling as a weapon?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)