|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Eric.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say Eric did to the neighbors' dogs when he came home from school?
(a) He buried them alive.
(b) He lit them on fire.
(c) He tied them to trees.
(d) He kicked them.
2. What does Frank do when a bottle washes up on the beach?
(a) He looks inside of it.
(b) He puts it in his pocket.
(c) He ignores it.
(d) He tries to sink it.
3. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
(a) To bless the dead rabbits.
(b) To keep the poles safe.
(c) To cleanse his own soul.
(d) To see a message from Eric.
4. Why does Frank say he used to buy gerbils from the pet store?
(a) To keep them as pets.
(b) To give away to people.
(c) To eat them.
(d) To hunt them.
5. How does Frank say he used to use a sapling as a weapon?
(a) He used to throw bombs off of it.
(b) He used to poison the leaves.
(c) He used it as a catapult.
(d) He used it to sharpen the sticks for daggars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank say his father got the cordite from?
2. Why does the one child Eric cared for have a plastic plate in its head?
3. In "What Happened to Eric," what does Frank say about Eric's style of clothing?
4. When Agnes returned to Angus' house, how pregnant was she?
5. What medical condition does Eric suffer from?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)