|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Eric.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Mackenzie ask Frank about in "In the Bunker"?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(d) His uncle.
2. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
(a) Frank doesn't know for sure.
(b) Taking too many classes and a bad break up.
(c) Caring for a child and taking too many classes.
(d) A bad break up and experience caring for a child.
3. What does Frank sit and think about in his bunker?
(a) His mother.
(b) His catapult.
(c) His bombs.
(d) His father.
4. Why does Frank say Eric once spent years away with other relatives?
(a) He had to leave or go to jail.
(b) He asked to go.
(c) Angus sent him away.
(d) They intervened and took him.
5. Why did Agnes kick Old Saul?
(a) Because he barked at her.
(b) Because he bit her.
(c) Because he was in her way.
(d) Because he was running around.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say Agnes did after Paul's birth?
2. What does Frank say Eric would push down the clothing of children?
3. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
4. What did Frank do while Agnes was giving birth?
5. What does Frank do when a bottle washes up on the beach?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)