|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Eric.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medical condition does Eric suffer from?
(a) Small strokes.
(b) Occasional blindness.
(c) Migraine headaches.
2. In "What Happened to Eric," what does Frank say about Eric's style of clothing?
(a) He spent years wearing Angus' clothing.
(b) He dressed like a girl at one point.
(c) He once wore black for a year.
(d) He would go naked in public.
3. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
(a) To learn a lesson.
(b) To have fun.
(c) To become enlightened.
(d) To get drunk.
4. How did Old Saul respond to Agnes kicking him?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He barked at her.
(c) He became confused.
(d) He hid behind a chair.
5. What did Frank do while Agnes was giving birth?
(a) Stabbed himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank sometimes go days without showering?
2. What does Frank sit and think about in his bunker?
3. What does Frank burn the wasp on top of?
4. What does Frank say Eric did to the neighbors' dogs when he came home from school?
5. What does Frank keep in his bunker?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)