|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Eric.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank say Eric once spent years away with other relatives?
(a) He had to leave or go to jail.
(b) They intervened and took him.
(c) He asked to go.
(d) Angus sent him away.
2. Why was Old Saul upset when Agnes returned?
(a) Because she ignored him.
(b) Because she had been gone for a long time.
(c) Because she yelled at him.
(d) Because of the sound of her motorcycle.
3. How does Frank get to and from town?
(a) A bus.
(b) A train.
(c) A bike.
(d) A car.
4. Why does Frank say he used to bury mice and gerbils?
(a) He was bored.
(b) He made sacrifices to Saul.
(c) He looked for Saul's skull.
(d) He wanted to see how many he could bury.
5. How does Frank say he felt when he found Saul's skull in the backyard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
2. What happened to Eric once he started drinking while going to college?
3. Why does the one child Eric cared for have a plastic plate in its head?
4. Why did Agnes kick Old Saul?
5. What do people say to Frank when he comes to town?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)