|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Eric.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank burn the wasp on top of?
(a) Chemicals and books.
(b) Sugar and salt.
(c) Sugar and chemicals.
(d) Books and salt.
2. What does Frank say Eric did to the neighbors' dogs when he came home from school?
(a) He lit them on fire.
(b) He tied them to trees.
(c) He buried them alive.
(d) He kicked them.
3. What is similar between Eric's mother and Frank's mother?
(a) They both are blond.
(b) The both remarried.
(c) They both are tall.
(d) They both left Angus.
4. Why does Frank say Eric once spent years away with other relatives?
(a) Angus sent him away.
(b) They intervened and took him.
(c) He asked to go.
(d) He had to leave or go to jail.
5. What does Frank keep in his bunker?
(b) Animal skulls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Clamp do for a living?
2. How does Frank get to and from town?
3. Why does Frank hate the sea?
4. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
5. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)