|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Eric.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say Eric did to the neighbors' dogs when he came home from school?
(a) He buried them alive.
(b) He tied them to trees.
(c) He kicked them.
(d) He lit them on fire.
2. Why does Frank sometimes go days without showering?
(a) If he is too tired.
(b) If he needs toe jam.
(c) If the water doesn't work.
(d) If he is too busy.
3. When does Frank say he felt like he started losing Eric as a brother?
(a) When Eric went to college.
(b) After Eric went to boarding school.
(c) After Frank's accident.
(d) When Agnes came back.
4. What does Frank say he believed about Paul's soul?
(a) It was better loved.
(b) It was old.
(c) It was really Old Saul.
(d) It was tarnished.
5. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
(a) To keep the poles safe.
(b) To see a message from Eric.
(c) To bless the dead rabbits.
(d) To cleanse his own soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
2. Why was Old Saul upset when Agnes returned?
3. Why does Frank say he used to bury mice and gerbils?
4. What does Frank say Eric would push down the clothing of children?
5. What does Frank say Agnes did after Paul's birth?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)