|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Eric.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say Eric did to the neighbors' dogs when he came home from school?
(a) He tied them to trees.
(b) He lit them on fire.
(c) He buried them alive.
(d) He kicked them.
2. What does Frank keep in his bunker?
(c) Animal skulls.
3. Why does Frank say he used to bury mice and gerbils?
(a) He was bored.
(b) He wanted to see how many he could bury.
(c) He made sacrifices to Saul.
(d) He looked for Saul's skull.
4. Why did Agnes kick Old Saul?
(a) Because he was in her way.
(b) Because he was running around.
(c) Because he bit her.
(d) Because he barked at her.
5. What medical condition does Eric suffer from?
(a) Migraine headaches.
(c) Occasional blindness.
(d) Small strokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank say Eric was transferred to different hospitals?
2. Where does Frank say his father got the cordite from?
3. Why does Frank hate the sea?
4. What does Frank use to trap wasps in wax?
5. Why does Frank sometimes go days without showering?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)