The Sacrifice Poles
* Frank keeps poles with the heads of dead animals on them for protection.
* Eric escapes from the hospital.
* Frank has no official documentation.
* Eric calls and says he'll be home soon, even though it could cause problems.
The Snake Park
* Franks goes to hunt rabbits and gets into a fight with one.
* Frank says he killed three members of his family.
* Frank remembers the deaths of his uncles.
In the Bunker
* Frank uses a wasp cadaver that went through the factory as a sacrifice.
* Frank tries to receive a message from Eric, but fails.
* Frank goes to town where he is yelled at and insulted.
The Bomb Circle
* Frank has a naming ceremony for his new catapult.
* Frank admits feeling guilt.
* Frank remembers his mother who left shortly after he was born and blames her for his problems.
* Frank tells the story of how he...
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)