Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
The Sacrifice Poles Abstract
* Frank keeps poles with the heads of dead animals on them for protection.
* Eric escapes from the hospital.
* Frank has no official documentation.
* Eric calls and says he'll be home soon, even though it could cause problems.
The Snake Park Abstract
* Franks goes to hunt rabbits and gets into a fight with...
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)