|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Darwin write that he found along the banks of the Santa Cruz River?
2. Where does Darwin find olive and orange trees and many varieties of vegetables?
3. What does Darwin find in the Santa Fe area?
4. Where does Darwin spend ten weeks at the mouth of the Plata River?
5. What is the composition of most of the rock formations on the Brazilian coast?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. On his trip to Buenos Aires, What does Darwin have...
This section contains 1,079 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)