|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not considered a public project?
2. Which of the following is not in violation of human survival as stated by the objectivist principle?
3. In which political system does the government own all societal goods and provide the people with what they need?
4. Rand believes that the socialist theory as a whole is _______.
5. According to Ayn Rand, the major problem of socialism is the denial of what type of rights?
Essay Topic 1
Explain what the term "rational morality" means in regard to Ayn Rand's theory of Objectivism.
Essay Topic 2
What are Rand's thoughts on American society and government? What are the benefits that Rand cites throughout her works?
Essay Topic 3
In one of her essays, Rand mentions the notion of "moral grayness." What is moral grayness according to Rand? Is the act of moral grayness an evil act? Why and when?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)