Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not considered a public project?
2. Which of the following is not in violation of human survival as stated by the objectivist principle?
3. In which political system does the government own all societal goods and provide the people with what they need?
4. Rand believes that the socialist theory as a whole is _______.
5. According to Ayn Rand, the major problem of socialism is the denial of what type of rights?
Essay Topic 1
Using Rand's objectivist theory, explain why it is rational to aid others in an emergency situation. How does this differ from Rand's belief about helping others in a situation which is not considered an emergency?
Essay Topic 2
In Rand's essay on "The Monument Builders," Rand challenges and rejects the socialist movement. What does Rand dislike about the socialist movement? What is the significance of the title?
Essay Topic 3
Explain Rand's reasoning for considering the irrationality of philosophy and philosophers.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)