Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not considered a public project?
2. Which of the following is not in violation of human survival as stated by the objectivist principle?
3. In which political system does the government own all societal goods and provide the people with what they need?
4. Rand believes that the socialist theory as a whole is _______.
5. According to Ayn Rand, the major problem of socialism is the denial of what type of rights?
What are Rand's thoughts on American society and government? What are the benefits that Rand cites throughout her works?
Nathaniel Branden claims that moralists and mystics contribute to the destruction of one's mental health. Explain his reasoning on this topic, regarding how morality and mysticism are directly related to one's mental health. Cite examples from the text to support your response.
Rand finds there are many problems with the government as well as the views of Western Society. Rand explains her solutions to the many problems that exist within the society. According to Rand, what does she consider to be the traits of a "free" society?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)