Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not considered a public project?
2. Which of the following is not in violation of human survival as stated by the objectivist principle?
3. In which political system does the government own all societal goods and provide the people with what they need?
4. Rand believes that the socialist theory as a whole is _______.
5. According to Ayn Rand, the major problem of socialism is the denial of what type of rights?
Essay Topic 1
Using Rand's objectivist theory, explain why it is rational to aid others in an emergency situation. How does this differ from Rand's belief about helping others in a situation which is not considered an emergency?
Essay Topic 2
Explain what the term "rational morality" means in regard to Ayn Rand's theory of Objectivism.
Essay Topic 3
What does Nathanial Branden mean when he discusses, "The Divine Right of Stagnation?" How is this perpetuated in society?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)