Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not considered a public project?
2. Which of the following is not in violation of human survival as stated by the objectivist principle?
3. In which political system does the government own all societal goods and provide the people with what they need?
4. Rand believes that the socialist theory as a whole is _______.
5. According to Ayn Rand, the major problem of socialism is the denial of what type of rights?
Essay Topic 1
What are the reasons Rand gives about why it is beneficial to live within a society? Does her reasoning conflict with objectivist thought?
Essay Topic 2
Explain Rand's reasoning for considering the irrationality of philosophy and philosophers.
Essay Topic 3
How does fiction serve as an outlet for Ayn Rand to spread and further explain her Objectivist philosophy? Cite specific examples from the text to support your responses.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)