|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Rand claim about the existence of compromise?
2. Rand describes that socialism can be practiced totally or partially. Which country does she use as an example of a partial socialist government?
3. Ayn Rand defines value as something that a person believes is necessary to do what?
4. Finish this argument as Rand presents it: X is ___________; therefore, his argument is false.
5. Those who implement the argument from intimidation are unable to supply which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with...
This section contains 1,140 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)