Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 10, "Collectivized Ethics," Ayn Rand (1963))
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Rand claim about the existence of compromise?
2. According to Ayn Rand, on what basis must the individual give to public works?
3. At the conclusion of Rand's essay on the Objectivist ethics, what does she state is the standard value for the Objectivist?
4. Rand clarifies her point about compromise when she asks the question about the compromise ______ and _______ along with the question of reason versus irrationality.
5. According to "Isn't Everyone Selfish?", one must ask which question about...
This section contains 1,168 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)