|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. According to Objectivist thought, what does the individual live for?
a) Moralist principles.
b) The common good.
2. What does Rand blame on the notion that causes men to feel inferior?
3. In Rand's essay, "Man's Rights," she describes a right as the freedom of _______.
4. As Rand states, how must a collectivist society be formed to operate morally?
5. Finish the statement: According to Rand, " One must _____, and prepare to be _______."
This section contains 495 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)