|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, "The Divine Right of Stagnation", Nathaniel Branden (1963).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must one have before being able to find meaningful relationships with others?
(a) Self interest.
(b) Self worth.
2. In which political system does the government own all societal goods and provide the people with what they need?
3. Which political system does Rand mention in "Collectivized Ethics," where she states men are free to produce and compete?
4. Who created "good" and evil" according to Rand?
(b) Various religions.
(c) Church Fathers.
5. According to Ayn Rand, one must pass moral judgment in order to live what kind of life?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ayn Rand, human error is _______________.
2. What type of government financing does Ayn Rand propose in her essay, "Government Financing in a Free Society?"
3. This stated that private facilities cannot refuse services to patrons based on race, creed, religion, sex, etc.
4. What word does Rand state that philosophers substitute for God?
5. What is "an institution that holds exclusive power to enforce certain rules for social conduct in a given geographical area?"
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)