Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, "Counterfeit Individualism", Nathaniel Branden (1962).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Rand's essay, "The Monument Builders," what is the Moscow subway lined with?
2. What must one have before being able to find meaningful relationships with others?
(c) Self interest.
(d) Self worth.
3. Which of the following is not included in Branden's list of avenues where people find pleasure?
4. Who created "good" and evil" according to Rand?
(b) Church Fathers.
(c) Various religions.
5. Who is Nathaniel Branden in the context of this collection?
(a) Rand's favorite writer.
(b) Rand's associate.
(c) The creator of Objectivism.
(d) Rand's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which philosopher does Rand mention in her essay on "The Objectivist Ethics?"
2. What is necessary for the existence of self-esteem according to Branden?
3. In which year was Branden's essay, "Counterfeit Individualism" written?
4. Finish this argument as Rand presents it: X is ___________; therefore, his argument is false.
5. What type of need does "mental health" fall under?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)