1. Ayn Rand defines value as something that a person believes is necessary to do what?
(a) Obtain and obey.
(b) Keep and follow.
(c) Learn and keep.
(d) Obtain and keep.
2. Who created "good" and evil" according to Rand?
(a) Various religions.
(b) Church Fathers.
3. Complete the quote: "_____ is a desire experienced by a person who does not know and does not care to discover its cause."
4. What word does Rand state that philosophers substitute for God?
(b) The Church.
5. Which philosopher does Rand mention in her essay on "The Objectivist Ethics?"
6. What does Rand claim that Objectivists ethics are in the essay on Objectivist ethics?
(a) Relgious elixir.
(b) True morality.
(c) Only morality.
(d) Basic morality.
7. How does Rand define "society" in a basic sense?
(a) The downfall of the individual.
(b) The most efficient way of governing the earth.
(c) A group governed by a government.
(d) A collection of individuals.
This section contains 3,706 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)