Mid-Book Test (up to Part 4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How old is the woman described in the introduction to "The Flood" that had never seen her vagina?
2. What does the author say the root causes of violence against women are, in the Introduction?
3. What does the quote used at the beginning of "The Vagina Workshop" use to describe the vagina?
4. What process of writing does the author discuss at the end of the Preface that will be used in her play?
5. What does the speaker of "Because He Liked to Look at It" say...
This section contains 1,090 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)