|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation does the woman describe as intensely passionate in the introduction to "Reclaiming Cunt"?
(a) Police officer.
(d) Massage therapist.
2. Which of the following words was not used to describe the first lesbian experience of the speaker of "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could"?
3. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" believe moaning does?
4. What is the name of the monologue that describes how the V-Day movement began?
(a) "In the Beginning".
(b) "Pushing the Edge".
(c) "A Campus Movement".
(d) "Spreading the Word".
5. What kind of campaigns are discussed in "V-World"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the letter from that is shown in the introduction to "The Vulva Club"?
2. How many cents of every dollar are donated towards programming in the V-Day foundation?
3. What is described as the most successful tool for fund-raising and raising awareness for V-Day?
4. How many brain surgeries does the speaker of "Crooked Braid" have to get after one particularly bad beating by her husband?
5. What does the author say that she realized lesbians did differently that she realized after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the expansion of V-Day described in "The V-Day Model Expands"?
2. How does the speaker in "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" describe her relationship with her vagina?
3. What conclusion does the author come to regarding the words of the prostitute at the end of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
4. How does the author describe the birth of her granddaughter in the book?
5. What does the author say about birth at the beginning of "I Was There In the Room"?
6. How do the authors describe the original creation of V-Day by Eve Ensler in the monologue "In the Beginning"?
7. What does the Center for Reproductive Law and Policy tell us about genital mutilation?
8. Describe the contents of the "V-Timeline: Ten Years of Vagina Victories" at the end of the book.
9. How does the speaker in "The Vulva Club" describe naming her vagina?
10. How is the young woman from Juarez described in the monologues of the same title?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)