|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the answers given to the third question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
(a) Wet garbage.
(c) Deep forest.
2. What is the name of the monologue that discusses birth?
(a) "My Angry Vagina".
(b) "Crooked Braid".
(c) "My Vagina was a Village".
(d) "I Was there in the Room".
3. What country are the "comfort women" discussed in "Say It" from?
(d) United States.
4. How many cents of every dollar are donated towards programming in the V-Day foundation?
5. What occupation does the woman describe as intensely passionate in the introduction to "Reclaiming Cunt"?
(c) Police officer.
(d) Massage therapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words does the author not use in regards to the V-Day Movement in "Spreading the Word"?
2. What is described as the most successful tool for fund-raising and raising awareness for V-Day?
3. What type of women are examined in the introduction to "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could"?
4. Complete this sentence by a young girl regarding the vagina, "Somewhere inside it, I know it has a really smart ______".
5. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say she saw vaginas as?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are the spotlight campaigns described in "V-World"?
2. What does the author say about birth at the beginning of "I Was There In the Room"?
3. How is the expansion of V-Day described in "The V-Day Model Expands"?
4. How is the prostitute's work described in "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
5. What does the author say the word home meant to the homeless women discussed in "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could"?
6. How does a woman attempt to shame her husband in "Crooked Braid"?
7. How does the author describe the reactions of her public performances of the Vagina Monologues in "Reclaiming cunt"?
8. How does the author address spousal violence in "Islamabad"?
9. How is the young woman from Juarez described in the monologues of the same title?
10. Describe the plight the transgendered woman faced in "They Beat the Girl out of my Boy...or so they Tried".
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)