|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" read a list of at the end of the monologue?
(a) Men's names.
(b) Women's names.
(c) Different types of moans.
2. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say she had a childhood passion for?
(b) Naming things.
3. Who does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" find inspiration from when naming her vagina?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her brother.
(c) A babysitter.
(d) Her mom.
4. How would the speaker of "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" be described?
(a) An English woman.
(b) An African woman.
(c) A Southern woman of color.
(d) A German woman.
5. What would often happen during live presentations of The Vagina Monologues according to "Pushing the Edge"?
(a) They were altered.
(b) They were moved.
(c) They were shut down.
(d) They were publicized.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the abused woman from another country become disfigured because of her husband?
2. Which of the following is not one of the answers given to the third question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
3. What is the title of the monologue that describes an abused woman in a foreign country?
4. What does the last interview shown in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say the author needed to address about the vagina?
5. What does the author say that she realized lesbians did differently that she realized after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the author say the word home meant to the homeless women discussed in "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could"?
2. How does the author say she believed she was objectifying women in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
3. Describe the nature of the "Spotlight Monologues".
4. How does the prostitute describe female moaning in "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
5. How are the spotlight campaigns described in "V-World"?
6. How does the author describe the reactions of her public performances of the Vagina Monologues in "Reclaiming cunt"?
7. What role did college campuses have in furthering the V-Day movement?
8. What does the author say about birth at the beginning of "I Was There In the Room"?
9. How does the speaker in "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" describe her intimate encounter with an older woman when she was 16?
10. How is raising V-Day awareness described in "Spreading the Word"?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)