|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say she had a childhood passion for?
(d) Naming things.
2. What does the author say was a big influence in the spread of the V-Day movement across the United States?
(a) College campuses.
(b) High schools.
(c) Government officials.
(d) Women's rights groups.
3. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say about how she felt when naming her vagina?
(a) That it was fun.
(b) That is was sad.
(c) That it was maddening.
(d) That it was difficult.
4. What group does the author discuss in the introduction to "Reclaiming Cunt"?
(b) The people moved by her public performances.
(c) Actors in the play.
(d) Other writers.
5. What does the last interview shown in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say the author needed to address about the vagina?
(a) How to groom it.
(b) How to dress it.
(c) How to treat it.
(d) How to enter it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the letter from that is shown in the introduction to "The Vulva Club"?
2. What age was the older woman that the speaker from "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" had her first lesbian affair with?
3. What was the first true home the women discussed the introduction to "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" found?
4. How would the nature of the monologue "I Was There in the Room" be described?
5. Complete the following sentence by the author discussing female victims of violence, "women were totally at risk, where they had been raped or murdered or dismissed or simply not allowed to ______".
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)