|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following regions were not mentioned in the campaign discussed in "V-World"?
(a) New Orleans.
2. What is the name of the monologue that discusses birth?
(a) "My Vagina was a Village".
(b) "I Was there in the Room".
(c) "Crooked Braid".
(d) "My Angry Vagina".
3. What year was the first V-Day presentation held?
4. Who does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" find inspiration from when naming her vagina?
(a) A babysitter.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mom.
(d) Her brother.
5. How does the speaker of "The Beat the Girl out of my Boy...or so the Tried" say she felt about being a woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is described as the most successful tool for fund-raising and raising awareness for V-Day?
2. Who writes the section "V-Day: Ten Years of Changing the Story of Women"?
3. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say she had a collection of as a child?
4. Which of the following words does the author not use in regards to the V-Day Movement in "Spreading the Word"?
5. Why was the boyfriend of the speaker of "The Beat the Girl out of my Boy...or so the Tried" beaten up?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the prostitute's work described in "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
2. How do the authors describe the original creation of V-Day by Eve Ensler in the monologue "In the Beginning"?
3. How does the author address spousal violence in "Islamabad"?
4. How does the author say she believed she was objectifying women in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
5. What does the Center for Reproductive Law and Policy tell us about genital mutilation?
6. How is the expansion of V-Day described in "The V-Day Model Expands"?
7. How does the speaker in "The Vulva Club" describe naming her vagina?
8. How does the speaker in "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" describe her relationship with her vagina?
9. What role did college campuses have in furthering the V-Day movement?
10. How does the speaker in "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" describe her intimate encounter with an older woman when she was 16?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)