|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession did the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" used to hold before devoting her time to women?
(a) A cook.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A corporate lawyer.
2. What does the speaker of "Crooked Braid" say came loose in her husband when they made love?
(a) His mind.
(b) His personality.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His hair.
3. What does the last interview shown in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say the author needed to address about the vagina?
(a) How to treat it.
(b) How to enter it.
(c) How to groom it.
(d) How to dress it.
4. How many brain surgeries does the speaker of "Crooked Braid" have to get after one particularly bad beating by her husband?
5. Which of the following regions were not mentioned in the campaign discussed in "V-World"?
(b) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete this sentence by a young girl regarding the vagina, "Somewhere inside it, I know it has a really smart ______".
2. What does the author say the woman based on the monologue "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" was able to find and escape her past?
3. Who is quoted in the play saying that many African communities are quietly putting an end to genital mutilation?
4. Where has the process of transformation in women not begun, according to "V-World"?
5. How old was the speaker of "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" when she had her first lesbian experience with an older woman?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Center for Reproductive Law and Policy tell us about genital mutilation?
2. How do the authors describe the original creation of V-Day by Eve Ensler in the monologue "In the Beginning"?
3. How does the speaker in "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" describe her relationship with her vagina?
4. What is the nature of the short monologue "I Asked a Six Year Old Girl"?
5. How is the expansion of V-Day described in "The V-Day Model Expands"?
6. How is the burqa described in the monologue "Under the Burqa"?
7. What role did college campuses have in furthering the V-Day movement?
8. How does the author describe the reactions of her public performances of the Vagina Monologues in "Reclaiming cunt"?
9. Describe the nature of the "Spotlight Monologues".
10. How is the prostitute's work described in "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)