|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cents of every dollar are donated towards programming in the V-Day foundation?
2. What does the author say the woman based on the monologue "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" was able to find and escape her past?
(a) A new family.
(b) A friend.
(c) Falling in love with another woman.
(d) A boyfriend.
3. Who does the author discuss the birth of in the book?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her granddaughter.
(c) Her grandson.
(d) Her daughter.
4. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say about how she felt when naming her vagina?
(a) That it was fun.
(b) That is was sad.
(c) That it was difficult.
(d) That it was maddening.
5. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say she had a collection of as a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was the first V-Day presentation held?
2. What is the title of the monologue that describes how a young woman was one of hundreds kidnapped and murdered?
3. What does the author find a connection between in the comments before "I Was There in the Room"?
4. What human organ does the author find comparison to the vagina in "I Was there in the Room"?
5. How would the speaker of "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" be described?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author address spousal violence in "Islamabad"?
2. What role did college campuses have in furthering the V-Day movement?
3. How does the speaker in "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" describe her relationship with her vagina?
4. How does a woman attempt to shame her husband in "Crooked Braid"?
5. How does the speaker in "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" describe her intimate encounter with an older woman when she was 16?
6. What is the nature of the short monologue "I Asked a Six Year Old Girl"?
7. How is the burqa described in the monologue "Under the Burqa"?
8. How is the prostitute's work described in "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
9. How is raising V-Day awareness described in "Spreading the Word"?
10. How do the authors describe the original creation of V-Day by Eve Ensler in the monologue "In the Beginning"?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)