|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession did the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" used to hold before devoting her time to women?
(a) A corporate lawyer.
(b) A cook.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A doctor.
2. What did the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say she appreciated and found in other women?
3. Who does the author discuss the birth of in the book?
(a) Her grandson.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her granddaughter.
4. What is the title of the monologue that makes tribute to the women raped and murdered every year?
(a) "Spotlight Monologues".
(b) "My Angry Vagina".
(c) "My Vagina was a Village".
(d) "The Vulva Club".
5. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say about how she felt when naming her vagina?
(a) That is was sad.
(b) That it was difficult.
(c) That it was maddening.
(d) That it was fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say the woman based on the monologue "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" was able to find and escape her past?
2. What does the speaker of "I Was there in the room" say is the reason for the human organ's similarity to the vagina?
3. What does the author find a connection between in the comments before "I Was There in the Room"?
4. Whose comments are included in "V-Voices: Testimonials and Thoughts from the Worldwide Network"?
5. Who is the letter from that is shown in the introduction to "The Vulva Club"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the speaker in "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" describe her relationship with her vagina?
2. How does a woman attempt to shame her husband in "Crooked Braid"?
3. Describe the plight the transgendered woman faced in "They Beat the Girl out of my Boy...or so they Tried".
4. What role did college campuses have in furthering the V-Day movement?
5. What does the lesbian that is in the second interview in "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say about vaginas?
6. Describe the speaker's dissection of the word cunt in the play.
7. How is the prostitute's work described in "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
8. Describe the nature of the "Spotlight Monologues".
9. How is raising V-Day awareness described in "Spreading the Word"?
10. How do the authors describe the original creation of V-Day by Eve Ensler in the monologue "In the Beginning"?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)