|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the last interview shown in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say the author needed to address about the vagina?
(a) How to enter it.
(b) How to groom it.
(c) How to treat it.
(d) How to dress it.
2. What occupation does the woman describe as intensely passionate in the introduction to "Reclaiming Cunt"?
(b) Massage therapist.
(d) Police officer.
3. Complete this sentence by a young girl regarding the vagina, "Somewhere inside it, I know it has a really smart ______".
4. Which of the following adjectives is not used when describing the thought of wearing a Muslim headpiece?
5. What does the author say the woman based on the monologue "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" was able to find and escape her past?
(a) A friend.
(b) A new family.
(c) Falling in love with another woman.
(d) A boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say she had a collection of as a child?
2. What would often happen during live presentations of The Vagina Monologues according to "Pushing the Edge"?
3. Where has the process of transformation in women not begun, according to "V-World"?
4. What does the speaker of "Reclaiming Cunt" do to the word itself to renounce its vulgarity?
5. Who does the author discuss the birth of in the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Center for Reproductive Law and Policy tell us about genital mutilation?
2. How are the spotlight campaigns described in "V-World"?
3. How does a woman attempt to shame her husband in "Crooked Braid"?
4. How does the author describe the birth of her granddaughter in the book?
5. What role did college campuses have in furthering the V-Day movement?
6. Describe the speaker's dissection of the word cunt in the play.
7. How does the author address spousal violence in "Islamabad"?
8. How is the prostitute's work described in "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
9. How does the author say she believed she was objectifying women in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
10. How do the authors describe the original creation of V-Day by Eve Ensler in the monologue "In the Beginning"?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)