|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is quoted in the play saying that many African communities are quietly putting an end to genital mutilation?
(a) The Boston Globe.
(b) The Women's Encyclopedia.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) The Center for Reproductive Law and Policy.
2. Who does the author say she found in the words of the prostitute in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
3. What is the title of the monologue that describes an abused woman in a foreign country?
(a) "Crooked Braid".
(d) "My Angry Vagina".
4. What kind of events were described as multi-week events to raise awareness of and advocate an end to violence against women?
5. What is the name of the monologue that describes how the V-Day movement began?
(a) "A Campus Movement".
(b) "Spreading the Word".
(c) "In the Beginning".
(d) "Pushing the Edge".
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete the following sentence by the author discussing female victims of violence, "women were totally at risk, where they had been raped or murdered or dismissed or simply not allowed to ______".
2. Which of the following things is not mentioned as a positive value of the word cunt?
3. How old was the speaker of "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" when she had her first lesbian experience with an older woman?
4. Which of the following adjectives is not used when describing the thought of wearing a Muslim headpiece?
5. Which of the following words was not used to describe the first lesbian experience of the speaker of "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could"?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)