Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people does the author interview in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
2. What does the author realize she forgot to discuss that is integral to understanding vaginas in some of the commentary of the book?
3. As what race would the characters in "Crooked Braid" be classified?
(d) American Indian.
4. Where has the process of transformation in women not begun, according to "V-World"?
(a) The Middle East.
5. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" believe moaning does?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say the woman based on the monologue "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" was able to find and escape her past?
2. What is the name of the monologue that describes how the V-Day movement began?
3. Who does the author say she found in the words of the prostitute in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
4. Who is the letter from that is shown in the introduction to "The Vulva Club"?
5. Where is the Vulva Club's main headquarters located?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)