|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the author say she found in the words of the prostitute in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
2. What type of women are examined in the introduction to "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could"?
(a) Homeless women.
3. What profession does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" hold?
4. What is the title of the monologue that makes tribute to the women raped and murdered every year?
(a) "The Vulva Club".
(b) "My Vagina was a Village".
(c) "Spotlight Monologues".
(d) "My Angry Vagina".
5. What does the author say was a scary word for the women discussed in the introduction to "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cents of every dollar are donated towards programming in the V-Day foundation?
2. What holiday was the first V-Day presentation held on?
3. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say she had a collection of as a child?
4. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say about how she felt when naming her vagina?
5. Complete this sentence by a young girl regarding the vagina, "Somewhere inside it, I know it has a really smart ______".
Short Essay Questions
1. How is raising V-Day awareness described in "Spreading the Word"?
2. How does a woman attempt to shame her husband in "Crooked Braid"?
3. Describe the nature of the "Spotlight Monologues".
4. How does the speaker in "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" describe her relationship with her vagina?
5. How does the author describe the reactions of her public performances of the Vagina Monologues in "Reclaiming cunt"?
6. What does the author say the word home meant to the homeless women discussed in "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could"?
7. Describe the contents of the "V-Timeline: Ten Years of Vagina Victories" at the end of the book.
8. How is the burqa described in the monologue "Under the Burqa"?
9. What does the Center for Reproductive Law and Policy tell us about genital mutilation?
10. How does the prostitute describe female moaning in "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)