|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the monologue that describes an abused woman in a foreign country?
(b) "My Angry Vagina".
(c) "Crooked Braid".
2. How much money did the first V-Day presentation earn?
3. How many brain surgeries does the speaker of "Crooked Braid" have to get after one particularly bad beating by her husband?
4. What kind of detail could describe the speaker's list at the end of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
5. What country are the "comfort women" discussed in "Say It" from?
(d) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following things is not mentioned as a positive value of the word cunt?
2. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" name her vagina?
3. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say about how she felt when naming her vagina?
4. How would the speaker of "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" be described?
5. Complete the following sentence by the author discussing female victims of violence, "women were totally at risk, where they had been raped or murdered or dismissed or simply not allowed to ______".
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the prostitute describe female moaning in "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
2. How does the author describe the birth of her granddaughter in the book?
3. What conclusion does the author come to regarding the words of the prostitute at the end of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
4. Describe the contents of the "V-Timeline: Ten Years of Vagina Victories" at the end of the book.
5. How are the spotlight campaigns described in "V-World"?
6. What does the author say about birth at the beginning of "I Was There In the Room"?
7. How does the speaker in "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" describe her relationship with her vagina?
8. Describe the nature of the "Spotlight Monologues".
9. How does the author address spousal violence in "Islamabad"?
10. How is raising V-Day awareness described in "Spreading the Word"?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)