|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say is the main attraction she has for women?
(a) Their looks.
(b) Their hair.
(c) Their moaning.
(d) The way they smell.
2. What is the name of the monologue that describes how the V-Day movement began?
(a) "In the Beginning".
(b) "Pushing the Edge".
(c) "A Campus Movement".
(d) "Spreading the Word".
3. Why was the boyfriend of the speaker of "The Beat the Girl out of my Boy...or so the Tried" beaten up?
(a) For robbing a store.
(b) For standing up for his daughter.
(c) For dating a transgender.
(d) For raping a woman.
4. What year was the first V-Day presentation held?
5. What would often happen during live presentations of The Vagina Monologues according to "Pushing the Edge"?
(a) They were publicized.
(b) They were moved.
(c) They were shut down.
(d) They were altered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the speaker of "I Was there in the room" say is the reason for the human organ's similarity to the vagina?
2. Who does the author say she found in the words of the prostitute in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
3. How would the speaker of "The Beat the Girl out of my Boy...or so the Tried" be described?
4. How would the nature of the monologue "I Was There in the Room" be described?
5. What kind of campaigns are discussed in "V-World"?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)