|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author realize she forgot to discuss that is integral to understanding vaginas in some of the commentary of the book?
2. Complete the sentence of this statement in "Pushing the Edge" about V-Day, "Shatters taboos, lifts the veil of ______ from the issue of violence against women, and pushes the edge".
3. How old is the young girl that the author asks standard questions about the vagina?
4. What does the speaker of "Reclaiming Cunt" do to the word itself to renounce its vulgarity?
(a) Analyze it.
(b) Discuss it.
(c) Tear it apart.
(d) Dissect it.
5. What year was the first V-Day presentation held?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say the woman based on the monologue "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" was able to find and escape her past?
2. Who is the letter from that is shown in the introduction to "The Vulva Club"?
3. When did V-Day celebrate it's 10th anniversary?
4. What age was the older woman that the speaker from "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" had her first lesbian affair with?
5. What human organ does the author find comparison to the vagina in "I Was there in the Room"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Center for Reproductive Law and Policy tell us about genital mutilation?
2. What conclusion does the author come to regarding the words of the prostitute at the end of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
3. What role did college campuses have in furthering the V-Day movement?
4. What is the nature of the short monologue "I Asked a Six Year Old Girl"?
5. How does a woman attempt to shame her husband in "Crooked Braid"?
6. How does the author describe the birth of her granddaughter in the book?
7. How is the young woman from Juarez described in the monologues of the same title?
8. Describe the speaker's dissection of the word cunt in the play.
9. What does the author say the word home meant to the homeless women discussed in "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could"?
10. How are the spotlight campaigns described in "V-World"?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)