|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" read a list of at the end of the monologue?
(a) Different types of moans.
(b) Women's names.
(c) Men's names.
2. Complete the sentence from the monologue "Islamabad", "Inside this monstrous mask, inside the death of her esteem, inside his wish to maker her _______".
3. How does the speaker of "The Beat the Girl out of my Boy...or so the Tried" say she felt about being a woman?
4. What does the speaker of "Crooked Braid" say came loose in her husband when they made love?
(a) His mind.
(b) His personality.
(c) His hair.
(d) His clothes.
5. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say she had a collection of as a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say is the main attraction she has for women?
2. Which of the following is not one of the answers given to the third question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
3. Complete the sentence of this statement in "Pushing the Edge" about V-Day, "Shatters taboos, lifts the veil of ______ from the issue of violence against women, and pushes the edge".
4. Where has the process of transformation in women not begun, according to "V-World"?
5. Who does the author discuss the birth of in the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What role did college campuses have in furthering the V-Day movement?
2. How is the expansion of V-Day described in "The V-Day Model Expands"?
3. How does the author address spousal violence in "Islamabad"?
4. What is the nature of the short monologue "I Asked a Six Year Old Girl"?
5. Describe the contents of the "V-Timeline: Ten Years of Vagina Victories" at the end of the book.
6. How is the young woman from Juarez described in the monologues of the same title?
7. How does the speaker in "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" describe her intimate encounter with an older woman when she was 16?
8. What does the author say the word home meant to the homeless women discussed in "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could"?
9. How do the authors describe the original creation of V-Day by Eve Ensler in the monologue "In the Beginning"?
10. What does the lesbian that is in the second interview in "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say about vaginas?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)