|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say the woman based on the monologue "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" was able to find and escape her past?
(a) A friend.
(b) Falling in love with another woman.
(c) A boyfriend.
(d) A new family.
2. What human organ does the author find comparison to the vagina in "I Was there in the Room"?
(a) The stomach.
(b) The heart.
(c) The brain.
(d) The lungs.
3. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" believe moaning does?
4. Complete the sentence from the monologue "Islamabad", "Inside this monstrous mask, inside the death of her esteem, inside his wish to maker her _______".
5. What profession does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" hold?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words does the author not use in regards to the V-Day Movement in "Spreading the Word"?
2. What does the author find a connection between in the comments before "I Was There in the Room"?
3. Who writes the section "V-Day: Ten Years of Changing the Story of Women"?
4. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" read a list of at the end of the monologue?
5. How does the abused woman from another country become disfigured because of her husband?
Short Essay Questions
1. What conclusion does the author come to regarding the words of the prostitute at the end of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
2. How does the speaker in "The Vulva Club" describe naming her vagina?
3. How is the prostitute's work described in "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
4. How does the author describe the reactions of her public performances of the Vagina Monologues in "Reclaiming cunt"?
5. Describe the nature of the "Spotlight Monologues".
6. How is the young woman from Juarez described in the monologues of the same title?
7. How are the spotlight campaigns described in "V-World"?
8. How does the speaker in "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" describe her relationship with her vagina?
9. What is the nature of the short monologue "I Asked a Six Year Old Girl"?
10. Describe the plight the transgendered woman faced in "They Beat the Girl out of my Boy...or so they Tried".
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)