|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was the first V-Day presentation held?
2. What does the author comment that the woman who the monologue "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" was based on feels about her portrayal?
(a) She feels sad.
(b) She feels mad.
(c) She feels objectified.
(d) She feels angry.
3. What country are the "comfort women" discussed in "Say It" from?
(c) United States.
4. Complete the sentence from the monologue "Islamabad", "Inside this monstrous mask, inside the death of her esteem, inside his wish to maker her _______".
5. Whose friend does the speaker of "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" say raped her as a young girl?
(a) Her mother's.
(b) Her uncle's.
(c) Her father's.
(d) Her brother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say she felt about the sensual, sexually explicit words of the speaker in "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
2. Which of the following ways did the author not say women deserved in the monologue "Going Worldwide"?
3. Where has the process of transformation in women not begun, according to "V-World"?
4. When did V-Day celebrate it's 10th anniversary?
5. Complete the following sentence by the author discussing female victims of violence, "women were totally at risk, where they had been raped or murdered or dismissed or simply not allowed to ______".
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the author say about birth at the beginning of "I Was There In the Room"?
2. What is the nature of the short monologue "I Asked a Six Year Old Girl"?
3. How does the speaker in "The Vulva Club" describe naming her vagina?
4. What does the lesbian that is in the second interview in "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say about vaginas?
5. How does the prostitute describe female moaning in "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
6. How does the author address spousal violence in "Islamabad"?
7. How does the speaker in "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" describe her intimate encounter with an older woman when she was 16?
8. What does the Center for Reproductive Law and Policy tell us about genital mutilation?
9. How is raising V-Day awareness described in "Spreading the Word"?
10. How are the spotlight campaigns described in "V-World"?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)