|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group does the author discuss in the introduction to "Reclaiming Cunt"?
(b) Other writers.
(c) Actors in the play.
(d) The people moved by her public performances.
2. What is the title of the monologue that makes tribute to the women raped and murdered every year?
(a) "Spotlight Monologues".
(b) "My Vagina was a Village".
(c) "The Vulva Club".
(d) "My Angry Vagina".
3. What does the speaker of "Reclaiming Cunt" do to the word itself to renounce its vulgarity?
(a) Dissect it.
(b) Analyze it.
(c) Tear it apart.
(d) Discuss it.
4. What does the author say was a scary word for the women discussed in the introduction to "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could"?
5. What kind of campaigns are discussed in "V-World"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the monologue that describes an abused woman in a foreign country?
2. Who writes the section "V-Day: Ten Years of Changing the Story of Women"?
3. What type of women are examined in the introduction to "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could"?
4. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say she had a collection of as a child?
5. Why was the boyfriend of the speaker of "The Beat the Girl out of my Boy...or so the Tried" beaten up?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)