|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say she saw vaginas as?
2. How many cents of every dollar are donated towards programming in the V-Day foundation?
3. Who does the author say she found in the words of the prostitute in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
4. What group does the author discuss in the introduction to "Reclaiming Cunt"?
(a) Actors in the play.
(b) Other writers.
(c) The people moved by her public performances.
5. How many people does the author interview in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete the following sentence by the author discussing female victims of violence, "women were totally at risk, where they had been raped or murdered or dismissed or simply not allowed to ______".
2. Which of the following things is not mentioned as a positive value of the word cunt?
3. What occupation does the woman describe as intensely passionate in the introduction to "Reclaiming Cunt"?
4. What is the third question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
5. What is the name of the monologue that discusses birth?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the expansion of V-Day described in "The V-Day Model Expands"?
2. How does the prostitute describe female moaning in "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
3. How do the authors describe the original creation of V-Day by Eve Ensler in the monologue "In the Beginning"?
4. How does the author say she believed she was objectifying women in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
5. What does the author say about birth at the beginning of "I Was There In the Room"?
6. How is the burqa described in the monologue "Under the Burqa"?
7. How does the author address spousal violence in "Islamabad"?
8. How is the prostitute's work described in "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
9. How is the young woman from Juarez described in the monologues of the same title?
10. Describe the nature of the "Spotlight Monologues".
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)