|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say she had a childhood passion for?
(c) Naming things.
2. What does the last interview shown in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say the author needed to address about the vagina?
(a) How to treat it.
(b) How to groom it.
(c) How to enter it.
(d) How to dress it.
3. Which of the following words does the author not use in regards to the V-Day Movement in "Spreading the Word"?
4. Who does the speaker of "Crooked Braid" get accused of flirting with after being beaten by her husband?
(a) Her boss.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her son.
5. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say about how she felt when naming her vagina?
(a) That it was fun.
(b) That it was maddening.
(c) That is was sad.
(d) That it was difficult.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Vulva Club's main headquarters located?
2. What did the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say she appreciated and found in other women?
3. Who does the author discuss the birth of in the book?
4. What does the author say the woman based on the monologue "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" was able to find and escape her past?
5. What kind of campaigns are discussed in "V-World"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the author say the word home meant to the homeless women discussed in "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could"?
2. Describe the nature of the "Spotlight Monologues".
3. What is the nature of the short monologue "I Asked a Six Year Old Girl"?
4. Describe the contents of the "V-Timeline: Ten Years of Vagina Victories" at the end of the book.
5. How does the author address spousal violence in "Islamabad"?
6. Describe the speaker's dissection of the word cunt in the play.
7. How is the expansion of V-Day described in "The V-Day Model Expands"?
8. How do the authors describe the original creation of V-Day by Eve Ensler in the monologue "In the Beginning"?
9. How does the speaker in "The Vulva Club" describe naming her vagina?
10. How does a woman attempt to shame her husband in "Crooked Braid"?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)