|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the speaker's husband in "Crooked Braid" leave home while his hair grows back?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) A year.
(d) 3 years.
2. Who writes the section "V-Day: Ten Years of Changing the Story of Women"?
(a) Founders and organizers of the V-Day Movement.
(b) Participants in the play.
(c) Female victims of violence.
(d) Rape vitims.
3. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" believe moaning does?
4. Who does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" find inspiration from when naming her vagina?
(a) Her mom.
(b) Her brother.
(c) A babysitter.
(d) Her sister.
5. What does the author realize she forgot to discuss that is integral to understanding vaginas in some of the commentary of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the speaker of "The Beat the Girl out of my Boy...or so the Tried" say she felt about being a woman?
2. What does the author say the woman based on the monologue "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" was able to find and escape her past?
3. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" name her vagina?
4. How many people does the author interview in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
5. What is the title of the monologue that describes an abused woman in a foreign country?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)