|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the speaker of "The Flood" say she feels after discussing her private parts?
2. Which of the following items does the speaker of "My Angry Vagina" not describe as being an unpleasant invasion on her vagina?
3. Who is the author of the book?
(a) Agnes Parelyo.
(b) Betty Friedan.
(c) Eve Ensler.
(d) Gloria Steinem.
4. What kind of procedures were performed on orgasmic women who were deemed to have medical problems?
5. How does the speaker of "The Vagina Monologue" describe her first real orgasm?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the author say she was raped, in the Preface?
2. What does the speaker of "Because He Liked to Look at It" say was a stimulant for her the most from her boyfriend?
3. Where does the vagina fact quote from when discussing women's roles in the witch trials?
4. What idea does the workshop discussed in "The Vagina Workshop" want women to go towards?
5. What ratio of nerve fibers are found to be in the vagina compared to the penis?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does "Woman: An Intimate Geography" describe the vagina?
2. How does a woman describe the hair around her vagina and its role in her relationship with her husband in the monologue "Hair"?
3. How does the narrator of "The Vagina Workshop" describe her first deliberate orgasm?
4. How does the author say she was inspired to interview female victims of war in "My Vagina was My Village"?
5. How does Gloria Steinem describe the religious ties female genitalia has in India?
6. How does the author describe a 'wild collective song' in "I was Twelve, My Mother Slapped Me"?
7. What does the author share about the ties of female genitalia to witchcraft in one of the vagina facts?
8. What is the purpose of the workshop discussed in "The Vagina Workshop"?
9. How are the original stage presentations of the Vagina Monologue described, after it was first written?
10. How does the narrator describe her first flood in the monologue of the same title?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)