|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker of "Because He Liked to Look at It" say was a stimulant for her the most from her boyfriend?
(a) His love.
(b) His voice.
(c) His bedroom skills.
(d) His attention.
2. What weapon of war does the author wish to raise awareness of in the introductions to "My Vagina was a Village"?
3. What age group are the women that are first discussed in the introduction to "The Flood"?
(b) 60s and older.
(d) Early 20s.
4. What does the author conclude the word vagina is not, in the Preface?
5. What does the author say the root causes of violence against women are, in the Introduction?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the answers given to the second question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
2. What is the first question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
3. What region does the newspaper article used in one of the vagina facts say is most susceptible to genital mutilation in women?
4. What does a woman describe that her husband does not like about her in the first monologue of the play?
5. When does the author say she was raped, in the Preface?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the author say she decided to write about the vagina in the introductions of the beginning of the play?
2. What does the author share about the ties of female genitalia to witchcraft in one of the vagina facts?
3. How does a woman say she came to accept and enjoy her vagina in "Because he liked to look at it"?
4. How does the narrator describe her first flood in the monologue of the same title?
5. What does a woman claim her vagina wants at the end of "My Angry Vagina"?
6. What does the author note at the end of the Preface regarding the monologues?
7. How does a woman describe the hair around her vagina and its role in her relationship with her husband in the monologue "Hair"?
8. How does "Woman: An Intimate Geography" describe the vagina?
9. What is the story of the 70-year-old woman described in "The Flood"?
10. What is the nature of the author's discussion of the vagina at the beginning of the Preface?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)