|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What idea does the workshop discussed in "The Vagina Workshop" want women to go towards?
(a) Having sex with their husbands.
(b) Having sex with other women.
(c) Having an orgasm.
(d) Becoming better women.
2. What does the speaker of "The Flood" say made her resentful for having to talk about her vagina?
(a) Her period.
(c) Being raped.
(d) Her mother.
3. Whose activist spirit does the author of the Forward describe when discussing her sex organs?
(a) Her sisters.
(b) Her mother and grandmothers.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her friends.
4. What does the investigator find to be evidence that a woman was a witch in the vagina fact?
(a) Her breasts.
(b) Her vagina.
(c) Her stomach.
(d) Her clitoris.
5. How does the speaker of "The Flood" say she feels after discussing her private parts?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the speaker of "My Angry Vagina" speak in the monologue?
2. What does the author say triggered change in the view of women across the world?
3. What does the author say the root causes of violence against women are, in the Introduction?
4. Where does the vagina fact quote from when discussing women's roles in the witch trials?
5. Who is the noted feminist that writes in the Forward of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does a woman describe the hair around her vagina and its role in her relationship with her husband in the monologue "Hair"?
2. What is the nature of the answers given to the question "If your vagina got dressed what would it wear"?
3. What information does the statistic about African women teach us about genital mutilation?
4. How does the author describe the affects of being raped as a child?
5. How is menstruation discussed in "I Was Twelve, My Mother Slapped Me"?
6. What does a woman claim her vagina wants at the end of "My Angry Vagina"?
7. What is the nature of the quote used at the beginning of "The Vagina Workshop"?
8. How was the last clitoridectomy performed in the United States described in the book?
9. How does the narrator describe her first flood in the monologue of the same title?
10. What is the story of the 70-year-old woman described in "The Flood"?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)