|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what century were orgasmic women said to have medical problems in the United States?
2. Which of the following is not one of the answers given to the second question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
(a) Find me.
(b) Brave choice.
(c) Who are you.
(d) I'm here.
3. What is the main subject matter of the monologue discussing a girl being slapped by her mother?
4. What kind of accent does the speaker of the monologue "The Vagina Workshop" have?
5. Who advises the woman in the introduction to "The Flood", who had never seen her vagina, to take time and find her clitoris?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her therapist.
(c) Her gynocologist.
(d) Her girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What process of writing does the author discuss at the end of the Preface that will be used in her play?
2. What kind of western religions does the author say recreates the shape of female organs in their architecture?
3. What does the speaker of "...My Mother Slapped Me" say began to emerge from other women around her?
4. What does the author say being raped made her do mentally and emotionally from her vagina?
5. What kind of art does the author of the Forward describe as portraying the power of the female?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of the short monologue "I Asked a Six Year Old Girl"?
2. How does a woman attempt to shame her husband in "Crooked Braid"?
3. How is the woman's dream about a flood described in her monologue?
4. How is the expansion of V-Day described in "The V-Day Model Expands"?
5. What does the author note at the end of the Preface regarding the monologues?
6. What is the purpose of the workshop discussed in "The Vagina Workshop"?
7. What is the story of the 70-year-old woman described in "The Flood"?
8. What does a woman claim her vagina wants at the end of "My Angry Vagina"?
9. How does the prostitute describe female moaning in "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
10. How does a woman who suffered cancer react to the author in regards to her questions in "The Flood"?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)