|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Complete the following sentence from the Preface in the book, "[Vaginas] become part of our bodies, connected to our minds, fueling our _____".
2. In what century were orgasmic women said to have medical problems in the United States?
3. How old is the woman described in the introduction to "The Flood" that had never seen her vagina?
4. What does the speaker of "Because He Liked to Look at It" say was a stimulant for her the most from her boyfriend?
(a) His attention.
(b) His love.
(c) His voice.
(d) His bedroom skills.
5. How does the speaker of "The Vagina Workshop" describe her orgasms before the workshop?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does the investigation of witchcraft discussed in the vagina fact take place?
2. What ratio of nerve fibers are found to be in the vagina compared to the penis?
3. Complete the following sentence of the speaker from "My Vagina was a Village", "They invaded it, _______ it and burned it down".
4. What does the speaker of "My Vagina was a Village" describe her vagina as before the war?
5. What is the name of the global movement created by the author to create awareness for women?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the author believe simply having a vagina makes someone a target for violence?
2. How was the last clitoridectomy performed in the United States described in the book?
3. How is menstruation discussed in "I Was Twelve, My Mother Slapped Me"?
4. How is raising V-Day awareness described in "Spreading the Word"?
5. How does the author address spousal violence in "Islamabad"?
6. What role did college campuses have in furthering the V-Day movement?
7. How are the spotlight campaigns described in "V-World"?
8. How does the narrator describe her vagina at the end of "My Vagina was My Village"?
9. How does the speaker in "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" describe her intimate encounter with an older woman when she was 16?
10. How does the author describe the birth of her granddaughter in the book?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)