|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does the investigation of witchcraft discussed in the vagina fact take place?
2. Who is the author of the book?
(a) Eve Ensler.
(b) Betty Friedan.
(c) Agnes Parelyo.
(d) Gloria Steinem.
3. What does the woman discussed in the introduction to "The Flood" do when she finally finds her clitoris?
4. How old is the woman described in the introduction to "The Flood" that had never seen her vagina?
5. What kind of accent does the speaker of the monologue "The Vagina Workshop" have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the speaker's boyfriend in "Because He Liked to Look at It"?
2. Which of the following is not one of the answers given to the second question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
3. What does the speaker of "...My Mother Slapped Me" say bled into one another around her?
4. What does the speaker of "Because He Liked to Look at It" say was a stimulant for her the most from her boyfriend?
5. What sign does the speaker of "The Flood" say she wishes she could hang on her privates?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author describe the way rape was used as a weapon of war in Bosnia?
2. Describe Gloria Steinem's discussion about female genitalia in the beginning of the Foreword.
3. How are the original stage presentations of the Vagina Monologue described, after it was first written?
4. How does the author describe a 'wild collective song' in "I was Twelve, My Mother Slapped Me"?
5. What conclusion does the woman who is made to shave her private parts come to regarding the purpose of genital hair in "Hair"?
6. How does the author describe V-Day activities in the introduction?
7. Why does the author say she decided to write about the vagina in the introductions of the beginning of the play?
8. How does a woman who suffered cancer react to the author in regards to her questions in "The Flood"?
9. Why does the narrator of "My Angry Vagina" believe the approaches of those invading her vagina were all wrong?
10. What is the nature of the author's discussion of the vagina at the beginning of the Preface?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)