|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the young girl that the author asks standard questions about the vagina?
2. Complete this sentence by a young girl regarding the vagina, "Somewhere inside it, I know it has a really smart ______".
3. What is the title of the monologue that makes tribute to the women raped and murdered every year?
(a) "The Vulva Club".
(b) "My Vagina was a Village".
(c) "Spotlight Monologues".
(d) "My Angry Vagina".
4. What does the last interview shown in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say the author needed to address about the vagina?
(a) How to dress it.
(b) How to groom it.
(c) How to treat it.
(d) How to enter it.
5. Who does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" find inspiration from when naming her vagina?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her mom.
(c) A babysitter.
(d) Her sister.
6. When did V-Day celebrate it's 10th anniversary?
(a) March 1990.
(b) December 2000.
(c) September 1980.
(d) February 2008.
7. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say about how she felt when naming her vagina?
(a) That is was sad.
(b) That it was fun.
(c) That it was difficult.
(d) That it was maddening.
8. Where is the Vulva Club's main headquarters located?
(c) New York.
9. What human organ does the author find comparison to the vagina in "I Was there in the Room"?
(a) The lungs.
(b) The heart.
(c) The stomach.
(d) The brain.
10. What would often happen during live presentations of The Vagina Monologues according to "Pushing the Edge"?
(a) They were altered.
(b) They were shut down.
(c) They were moved.
(d) They were publicized.
11. What does the author say most of the women discussed in the introduction to "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" suffered as young girls?
(c) Verbal abuse.
(d) Incest or rape.
12. Which of the following ways did the author not say women deserved in the monologue "Going Worldwide"?
13. How would the nature of the monologue "I Was There in the Room" be described?
14. What holiday was the first V-Day presentation held on?
(b) Valentine's Day.
(d) Labor Day.
15. What is the name of the monologue that describes how the V-Day movement began?
(a) "Spreading the Word".
(b) "In the Beginning".
(c) "Pushing the Edge".
(d) "A Campus Movement".
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" read a list of at the end of the monologue?
2. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say she saw vaginas as?
3. Who is the letter from that is shown in the introduction to "The Vulva Club"?
4. Which of the following is not one of the answers given to the third question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
5. Who does the author say she found in the words of the prostitute in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)