|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the monologue that makes tribute to the women raped and murdered every year?
(a) "My Vagina was a Village".
(b) "The Vulva Club".
(c) "Spotlight Monologues".
(d) "My Angry Vagina".
2. Which of the following ways did the author not say women deserved in the monologue "Going Worldwide"?
3. What age was the older woman that the speaker from "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" had her first lesbian affair with?
(a) Her age.
4. How does the speaker of "The Beat the Girl out of my Boy...or so the Tried" say she felt about being a woman?
5. What does the speaker of "Reclaiming Cunt" do to the word itself to renounce its vulgarity?
(a) Discuss it.
(b) Dissect it.
(c) Tear it apart.
(d) Analyze it.
6. What did the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say she appreciated and found in other women?
7. What is the name of the headpiece worn by Muslim women, discussed in the play?
8. How many cents of every dollar are donated towards programming in the V-Day foundation?
9. Complete this sentence by a young girl regarding the vagina, "Somewhere inside it, I know it has a really smart ______".
10. What would often happen during live presentations of The Vagina Monologues according to "Pushing the Edge"?
(a) They were altered.
(b) They were moved.
(c) They were shut down.
(d) They were publicized.
11. How much money did the first V-Day presentation earn?
12. Who does the speaker of "Crooked Braid" get accused of flirting with after being beaten by her husband?
(a) Her boss.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her son.
13. Which of the following words does the author not use in regards to the V-Day Movement in "Spreading the Word"?
14. How long does the speaker's husband in "Crooked Braid" leave home while his hair grows back?
(a) A year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
15. Who writes the section "V-Day: Ten Years of Changing the Story of Women"?
(a) Participants in the play.
(b) Female victims of violence.
(c) Founders and organizers of the V-Day Movement.
(d) Rape vitims.
Short Answer Questions
1. How would the nature of the monologue "I Was There in the Room" be described?
2. What profession does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" hold?
3. Complete the sentence from the monologue "Islamabad", "Inside this monstrous mask, inside the death of her esteem, inside his wish to maker her _______".
4. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" name her vagina?
5. What is described as the most successful tool for fund-raising and raising awareness for V-Day?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)