|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would often happen during live presentations of The Vagina Monologues according to "Pushing the Edge"?
(a) They were shut down.
(b) They were altered.
(c) They were publicized.
(d) They were moved.
2. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say about how she felt when naming her vagina?
(a) That is was sad.
(b) That it was fun.
(c) That it was difficult.
(d) That it was maddening.
3. What is the heading used on the monologues paying tribute to women affected by violence?
(a) "Crooked Braid".
(b) "The Memory of her Face".
(d) "Spotlight Memories".
4. What is the title of the monologue that describes how a young woman was one of hundreds kidnapped and murdered?
(a) "Crooked Braid".
(d) "My Angry Vagina".
5. How many people does the author interview in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
6. Which of the following is not one of the answers given to the third question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
(b) Deep forest.
(d) Wet garbage.
7. Where is the Vulva Club's main headquarters located?
(a) New York.
8. What kind of campaigns are discussed in "V-World"?
9. What did the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say she appreciated and found in other women?
10. Who does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" find inspiration from when naming her vagina?
(a) Her sister.
(b) A babysitter.
(c) Her mom.
(d) Her brother.
11. What profession does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" hold?
12. What does the speaker of "Reclaiming Cunt" do to the word itself to renounce its vulgarity?
(a) Tear it apart.
(b) Analyze it.
(c) Discuss it.
(d) Dissect it.
13. How does the abused woman from another country become disfigured because of her husband?
(a) He throws acid on her face.
(b) He shaves her head.
(c) He beats her badly.
(d) He burns her with fire.
14. How does the speaker of "The Beat the Girl out of my Boy...or so the Tried" say she felt about being a woman?
15. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" name her vagina?
(b) Itsy Bitsy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the speaker's husband in "Crooked Braid" leave home while his hair grows back?
2. What does the author say most of the women discussed in the introduction to "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" suffered as young girls?
3. How many cents of every dollar are donated towards programming in the V-Day foundation?
4. How would the nature of the monologue "I Was There in the Room" be described?
5. What country are the "comfort women" discussed in "Say It" from?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)