|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say she had a childhood passion for?
(c) Naming things.
2. Which of the following words does the author not use in regards to the V-Day Movement in "Spreading the Word"?
3. Where has the process of transformation in women not begun, according to "V-World"?
(c) The Middle East.
4. What does the author say most of the women discussed in the introduction to "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" suffered as young girls?
(a) Incest or rape.
(b) Verbal abuse.
5. What does the author find a connection between in the comments before "I Was There in the Room"?
(a) Birth and hearts.
(b) Vaginas and birth.
(c) Brains and vaginas.
(d) Hearts and minds.
6. What is described as the most successful tool for fund-raising and raising awareness for V-Day?
(a) Presentation of the Vagina Monologues.
(b) Individual contributions.
(c) Campus organizations.
(d) Government groups.
7. How long does the speaker's husband in "Crooked Braid" leave home while his hair grows back?
(a) A year.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 6 months.
8. How many cents of every dollar are donated towards programming in the V-Day foundation?
9. What does the author realize she forgot to discuss that is integral to understanding vaginas in some of the commentary of the book?
10. What is the heading used on the monologues paying tribute to women affected by violence?
(a) "The Memory of her Face".
(b) "Spotlight Memories".
(d) "Crooked Braid".
11. What is the name of the headpiece worn by Muslim women, discussed in the play?
12. How old is the young girl that the author asks standard questions about the vagina?
13. As what race would the characters in "Crooked Braid" be classified?
(d) American Indian.
14. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say is the main attraction she has for women?
(a) Their looks.
(b) Their moaning.
(c) The way they smell.
(d) Their hair.
15. What kind of events were described as multi-week events to raise awareness of and advocate an end to violence against women?
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" hold?
2. What group does the author discuss in the introduction to "Reclaiming Cunt"?
3. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" believe moaning does?
4. What holiday was the first V-Day presentation held on?
5. Who does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" find inspiration from when naming her vagina?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)