|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would the nature of the monologue "I Was There in the Room" be described?
2. Where is the Vulva Club's main headquarters located?
(d) New York.
3. How many cents of every dollar are donated towards programming in the V-Day foundation?
4. What does the speaker of "Crooked Braid" say came loose in her husband when they made love?
(a) His mind.
(b) His hair.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His personality.
5. What is the title of the monologue that makes tribute to the women raped and murdered every year?
(a) "My Angry Vagina".
(b) "Spotlight Monologues".
(c) "My Vagina was a Village".
(d) "The Vulva Club".
6. How does the speaker of "The Beat the Girl out of my Boy...or so the Tried" say she felt about being a woman?
7. As what race would the characters in "Crooked Braid" be classified?
(c) American Indian.
8. What does the author comment that the woman who the monologue "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" was based on feels about her portrayal?
(a) She feels sad.
(b) She feels mad.
(c) She feels angry.
(d) She feels objectified.
9. What is the third question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
(a) "If your vagina could talk what would it say".
(b) "If your vagina got dressed what would it wear".
(c) "If your vagina could talk what would it say".
(d) "What does a Vagina Smell Like".
10. What profession did the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" used to hold before devoting her time to women?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A cook.
(c) A corporate lawyer.
(d) A doctor.
11. Which of the following things is not mentioned as a positive value of the word cunt?
12. What is the heading used on the monologues paying tribute to women affected by violence?
(a) "The Memory of her Face".
(b) "Crooked Braid".
(d) "Spotlight Memories".
13. What does the speaker of "I Was there in the room" say is the reason for the human organ's similarity to the vagina?
(a) It can open itself to life.
(b) Its a part of the soul.
(c) Its connected to the mind.
(d) Its part of the body.
14. Where has the process of transformation in women not begun, according to "V-World"?
(a) The Middle East.
15. How many brain surgeries does the speaker of "Crooked Braid" have to get after one particularly bad beating by her husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the speaker of "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" when she had her first lesbian experience with an older woman?
2. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say she saw vaginas as?
3. Why was the boyfriend of the speaker of "The Beat the Girl out of my Boy...or so the Tried" beaten up?
4. What kind of campaigns are discussed in "V-World"?
5. What does the author find a connection between in the comments before "I Was There in the Room"?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)