|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker of "Reclaiming Cunt" do to the word itself to renounce its vulgarity?
(a) Discuss it.
(b) Tear it apart.
(c) Analyze it.
(d) Dissect it.
2. As what race would the characters in "Crooked Braid" be classified?
(b) American Indian.
3. What does the author say most of the women discussed in the introduction to "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" suffered as young girls?
(a) Verbal abuse.
(c) Incest or rape.
4. What group does the author discuss in the introduction to "Reclaiming Cunt"?
(a) The people moved by her public performances.
(b) Actors in the play.
(d) Other writers.
5. What age was the older woman that the speaker from "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" had her first lesbian affair with?
(d) Her age.
6. How would the speaker of "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" be described?
(a) An African woman.
(b) A Southern woman of color.
(c) An English woman.
(d) A German woman.
7. How many cents of every dollar are donated towards programming in the V-Day foundation?
8. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say she saw vaginas as?
9. Where has the process of transformation in women not begun, according to "V-World"?
(c) The Middle East.
10. Whose comments are included in "V-Voices: Testimonials and Thoughts from the Worldwide Network"?
(a) People who participated in presenting the Vagina Monologues.
(b) Rape victims.
(c) Fans of the play.
11. What year was the first V-Day presentation held?
12. What does the speaker of "I Was there in the room" say is the reason for the human organ's similarity to the vagina?
(a) It can open itself to life.
(b) Its a part of the soul.
(c) Its connected to the mind.
(d) Its part of the body.
13. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say she had a collection of as a child?
14. What kind of campaigns are discussed in "V-World"?
15. What type of women are examined in the introduction to "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could"?
(c) Homeless women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete the sentence of this statement in "Pushing the Edge" about V-Day, "Shatters taboos, lifts the veil of ______ from the issue of violence against women, and pushes the edge".
2. What does the author realize she forgot to discuss that is integral to understanding vaginas in some of the commentary of the book?
3. When did V-Day celebrate it's 10th anniversary?
4. Which of the following words was not used to describe the first lesbian experience of the speaker of "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could"?
5. What would often happen during live presentations of The Vagina Monologues according to "Pushing the Edge"?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)