|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" hold?
2. How would the speaker of "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" be described?
(a) A German woman.
(b) A Southern woman of color.
(c) An English woman.
(d) An African woman.
3. Which of the following words does the author not use in regards to the V-Day Movement in "Spreading the Word"?
4. Who does the speaker of "Crooked Braid" get accused of flirting with after being beaten by her husband?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her boss.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her son.
5. Where has the process of transformation in women not begun, according to "V-World"?
(c) The Middle East.
6. Whose comments are included in "V-Voices: Testimonials and Thoughts from the Worldwide Network"?
(b) Rape victims.
(c) People who participated in presenting the Vagina Monologues.
(d) Fans of the play.
7. Which of the following ways did the author not say women deserved in the monologue "Going Worldwide"?
8. What country are the "comfort women" discussed in "Say It" from?
(a) United States.
9. What is the name of the monologue that describes how the V-Day movement began?
(a) "In the Beginning".
(b) "Pushing the Edge".
(c) "A Campus Movement".
(d) "Spreading the Word".
10. What does the speaker of "Crooked Braid" say came loose in her husband when they made love?
(a) His mind.
(b) His hair.
(c) His personality.
(d) His clothes.
11. What age was the older woman that the speaker from "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" had her first lesbian affair with?
(c) Her age.
12. How long does the speaker's husband in "Crooked Braid" leave home while his hair grows back?
(a) 6 months.
(b) A year.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
13. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say she used to suppress before embracing her true self?
(a) Her body.
(b) Her mind.
(c) Her moaning.
(d) Her vagina.
14. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say she had a collection of as a child?
15. What is the third question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
(a) "If your vagina got dressed what would it wear".
(b) "If your vagina could talk what would it say".
(c) "What does a Vagina Smell Like".
(d) "If your vagina could talk what would it say".
Short Answer Questions
1. What would often happen during live presentations of The Vagina Monologues according to "Pushing the Edge"?
2. What was the first true home the women discussed the introduction to "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" found?
3. What is the title of the monologue that makes tribute to the women raped and murdered every year?
4. How many people does the author interview in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
5. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say she saw vaginas as?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)