|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Complete the following sentence by the author discussing female victims of violence, "women were totally at risk, where they had been raped or murdered or dismissed or simply not allowed to ______".
2. Who does the author discuss the birth of in the book?
(a) Her grandson.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her granddaughter.
3. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" read a list of at the end of the monologue?
(a) Women's names.
(b) Men's names.
(c) Different types of moans.
4. What is the title of the monologue that describes how a young woman was one of hundreds kidnapped and murdered?
(a) "My Angry Vagina".
(c) "Crooked Braid".
5. What does the author say that she realized lesbians did differently that she realized after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
(a) How they looked at vaginas.
(b) How they looked at women.
(c) How they looked at relationships.
(d) How they looked at trauma.
6. Who is the letter from that is shown in the introduction to "The Vulva Club"?
(a) The Honorary President of the Vulva Club.
(b) The Secretary of the Vulva Club.
(c) The Treasurer of the Vulva Club.
(d) The Vice President of the Vulva Club.
7. Who writes the section "V-Day: Ten Years of Changing the Story of Women"?
(a) Rape vitims.
(b) Female victims of violence.
(c) Participants in the play.
(d) Founders and organizers of the V-Day Movement.
8. What did the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say she appreciated and found in other women?
9. Complete this sentence by a young girl regarding the vagina, "Somewhere inside it, I know it has a really smart ______".
10. Who does the speaker of "Crooked Braid" get accused of flirting with after being beaten by her husband?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her boss.
11. What kind of events were described as multi-week events to raise awareness of and advocate an end to violence against women?
12. What is described as the most successful tool for fund-raising and raising awareness for V-Day?
(a) Campus organizations.
(b) Presentation of the Vagina Monologues.
(c) Individual contributions.
(d) Government groups.
13. What does the author say was a big influence in the spread of the V-Day movement across the United States?
(a) High schools.
(b) College campuses.
(c) Women's rights groups.
(d) Government officials.
14. What country are the "comfort women" discussed in "Say It" from?
(c) United States.
15. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say she had a childhood passion for?
(c) Naming things.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Vulva Club's main headquarters located?
2. What does the author say most of the women discussed in the introduction to "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" suffered as young girls?
3. Which of the following is not one of the answers given to the third question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
4. What does the speaker of "Reclaiming Cunt" do to the word itself to renounce its vulgarity?
5. How old was the speaker of "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" when she had her first lesbian experience with an older woman?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)