|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the monologue that describes how a young woman was one of hundreds kidnapped and murdered?
(c) "My Angry Vagina".
(d) "Crooked Braid".
2. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say she saw vaginas as?
3. Which of the following words does the author not use in regards to the V-Day Movement in "Spreading the Word"?
4. What does the author find a connection between in the comments before "I Was There in the Room"?
(a) Birth and hearts.
(b) Brains and vaginas.
(c) Hearts and minds.
(d) Vaginas and birth.
5. What does the author say she felt about the sensual, sexually explicit words of the speaker in "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
6. How would the speaker of "The Beat the Girl out of my Boy...or so the Tried" be described?
(a) A man.
(b) A woman.
(c) A transgender.
(d) A rape victim.
7. Whose comments are included in "V-Voices: Testimonials and Thoughts from the Worldwide Network"?
(b) Rape victims.
(c) Fans of the play.
(d) People who participated in presenting the Vagina Monologues.
8. What type of women are examined in the introduction to "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could"?
(d) Homeless women.
9. Why was the boyfriend of the speaker of "The Beat the Girl out of my Boy...or so the Tried" beaten up?
(a) For standing up for his daughter.
(b) For raping a woman.
(c) For robbing a store.
(d) For dating a transgender.
10. What kind of events were described as multi-week events to raise awareness of and advocate an end to violence against women?
11. How old is the young girl that the author asks standard questions about the vagina?
12. What occupation does the woman describe as intensely passionate in the introduction to "Reclaiming Cunt"?
(c) Police officer.
(d) Massage therapist.
13. What does the author say that she realized lesbians did differently that she realized after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
(a) How they looked at relationships.
(b) How they looked at trauma.
(c) How they looked at vaginas.
(d) How they looked at women.
14. What kind of campaigns are discussed in "V-World"?
15. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say she had a childhood passion for?
(b) Naming things.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many brain surgeries does the speaker of "Crooked Braid" have to get after one particularly bad beating by her husband?
2. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say she used to suppress before embracing her true self?
3. What is the heading used on the monologues paying tribute to women affected by violence?
4. Who is the letter from that is shown in the introduction to "The Vulva Club"?
5. What did the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say she appreciated and found in other women?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)