|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group does the author discuss in the introduction to "Reclaiming Cunt"?
(b) Actors in the play.
(c) Other writers.
(d) The people moved by her public performances.
2. What year was the first V-Day presentation held?
3. What type of women are examined in the introduction to "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could"?
(d) Homeless women.
4. What is the name of the monologue that describes how the V-Day movement began?
(a) "Pushing the Edge".
(b) "In the Beginning".
(c) "A Campus Movement".
(d) "Spreading the Word".
5. What age was the older woman that the speaker from "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" had her first lesbian affair with?
(d) Her age.
6. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" read a list of at the end of the monologue?
(a) Women's names.
(b) Different types of moans.
(d) Men's names.
7. Complete the sentence of this statement in "Pushing the Edge" about V-Day, "Shatters taboos, lifts the veil of ______ from the issue of violence against women, and pushes the edge".
8. What does the author say was a big influence in the spread of the V-Day movement across the United States?
(a) College campuses.
(b) Women's rights groups.
(c) Government officials.
(d) High schools.
9. Which of the following ways did the author not say women deserved in the monologue "Going Worldwide"?
10. What occupation does the woman describe as intensely passionate in the introduction to "Reclaiming Cunt"?
(a) Police officer.
(c) Massage therapist.
11. Which of the following regions were not mentioned in the campaign discussed in "V-World"?
(b) New Orleans.
12. Complete this sentence by a young girl regarding the vagina, "Somewhere inside it, I know it has a really smart ______".
13. Who writes the section "V-Day: Ten Years of Changing the Story of Women"?
(a) Rape vitims.
(b) Participants in the play.
(c) Founders and organizers of the V-Day Movement.
(d) Female victims of violence.
14. Which of the following words does the author not use in regards to the V-Day Movement in "Spreading the Word"?
15. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say she had a collection of as a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words was not used to describe the first lesbian experience of the speaker of "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could"?
2. What does the author say that she realized lesbians did differently that she realized after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
3. How much money did the first V-Day presentation earn?
4. Who is the letter from that is shown in the introduction to "The Vulva Club"?
5. What does the author realize she forgot to discuss that is integral to understanding vaginas in some of the commentary of the book?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)