|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose friend does the speaker of "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" say raped her as a young girl?
(a) Her father's.
(b) Her brother's.
(c) Her uncle's.
(d) Her mother's.
2. What does the author say the woman based on the monologue "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" was able to find and escape her past?
(a) A new family.
(b) A boyfriend.
(c) A friend.
(d) Falling in love with another woman.
3. What is the third question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
(a) "If your vagina could talk what would it say".
(b) "What does a Vagina Smell Like".
(c) "If your vagina could talk what would it say".
(d) "If your vagina got dressed what would it wear".
4. Which of the following is not one of the answers given to the third question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
(b) Deep forest.
(c) Wet garbage.
5. What is the heading used on the monologues paying tribute to women affected by violence?
(a) "Spotlight Memories".
(c) "Crooked Braid".
(d) "The Memory of her Face".
6. Who does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" find inspiration from when naming her vagina?
(a) Her brother.
(b) A babysitter.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mom.
7. What would often happen during live presentations of The Vagina Monologues according to "Pushing the Edge"?
(a) They were shut down.
(b) They were publicized.
(c) They were moved.
(d) They were altered.
8. Which of the following words does the author not use in regards to the V-Day Movement in "Spreading the Word"?
9. Whose comments are included in "V-Voices: Testimonials and Thoughts from the Worldwide Network"?
(a) People who participated in presenting the Vagina Monologues.
(b) Rape victims.
(d) Fans of the play.
10. Complete this sentence by a young girl regarding the vagina, "Somewhere inside it, I know it has a really smart ______".
11. What did the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say she appreciated and found in other women?
12. How old is the young girl that the author asks standard questions about the vagina?
13. What does the author comment that the woman who the monologue "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" was based on feels about her portrayal?
(a) She feels angry.
(b) She feels sad.
(c) She feels mad.
(d) She feels objectified.
14. Who does the author say she found in the words of the prostitute in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
15. What does the author say she felt about the sensual, sexually explicit words of the speaker in "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the speaker of "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" when she had her first lesbian experience with an older woman?
2. How much money did the first V-Day presentation earn?
3. What is the title of the monologue that describes how a young woman was one of hundreds kidnapped and murdered?
4. Who writes the section "V-Day: Ten Years of Changing the Story of Women"?
5. What group does the author discuss in the introduction to "Reclaiming Cunt"?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)