|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say most of the women discussed in the introduction to "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" suffered as young girls?
(c) Incest or rape.
(d) Verbal abuse.
2. What does the speaker of "Reclaiming Cunt" do to the word itself to renounce its vulgarity?
(a) Tear it apart.
(b) Discuss it.
(c) Analyze it.
(d) Dissect it.
3. What year was the first V-Day presentation held?
4. Who does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" find inspiration from when naming her vagina?
(a) A babysitter.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mom.
(d) Her brother.
5. What holiday was the first V-Day presentation held on?
(b) Labor Day.
(d) Valentine's Day.
6. How old was the speaker of "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" when she had her first lesbian experience with an older woman?
7. What is the name of the headpiece worn by Muslim women, discussed in the play?
8. How does the abused woman from another country become disfigured because of her husband?
(a) He beats her badly.
(b) He throws acid on her face.
(c) He burns her with fire.
(d) He shaves her head.
9. What profession did the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" used to hold before devoting her time to women?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A cook.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A corporate lawyer.
10. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say she had a childhood passion for?
(c) Naming things.
11. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say is the main attraction she has for women?
(a) Their moaning.
(b) The way they smell.
(c) Their looks.
(d) Their hair.
12. What occupation does the woman describe as intensely passionate in the introduction to "Reclaiming Cunt"?
(b) Police officer.
(c) Massage therapist.
13. What kind of campaigns are discussed in "V-World"?
14. Which of the following words does the author not use in regards to the V-Day Movement in "Spreading the Word"?
15. Who does the author discuss the birth of in the book?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her granddaughter.
(c) Her grandson.
(d) Her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country are the "comfort women" discussed in "Say It" from?
2. What does the author say she felt about the sensual, sexually explicit words of the speaker in "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
3. How does the speaker of "The Beat the Girl out of my Boy...or so the Tried" say she felt about being a woman?
4. What does the speaker of "I Was there in the room" say is the reason for the human organ's similarity to the vagina?
5. Who does the speaker of "Crooked Braid" get accused of flirting with after being beaten by her husband?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)