Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say she had a childhood passion for?
(d) Naming things.
2. What does the author say was a big influence in the spread of the V-Day movement across the United States?
(a) College campuses.
(b) High schools.
(c) Government officials.
(d) Women's rights groups.
3. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say about how she felt when naming her vagina?
(a) That it was fun.
(b) That is was sad.
(c) That it was maddening.
(d) That it was difficult.
4. What group does the author discuss in the introduction to "Reclaiming Cunt"?
(b) The people moved by her public performances.
(c) Actors in the play.
(d) Other writers.
5. What does the last interview shown in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say the author needed to address about the vagina?
(a) How to groom it.
(b) How to dress it.
(c) How to treat it.
(d) How to enter it.
6. Who is the letter from that is shown in the introduction to "The Vulva Club"?
(a) The Honorary President of the Vulva Club.
(b) The Vice President of the Vulva Club.
(c) The Secretary of the Vulva Club.
(d) The Treasurer of the Vulva Club.
7. What age was the older woman that the speaker from "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" had her first lesbian affair with?
(c) Her age.
8. What was the first true home the women discussed the introduction to "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" found?
(c) Homeless shelters.
(d) The streets.
9. How would the nature of the monologue "I Was There in the Room" be described?
10. Complete the following sentence by the author discussing female victims of violence, "women were totally at risk, where they had been raped or murdered or dismissed or simply not allowed to ______".
11. What did the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say she appreciated and found in other women?
12. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say is the main attraction she has for women?
(a) The way they smell.
(b) Their moaning.
(c) Their looks.
(d) Their hair.
13. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" name her vagina?
(d) Itsy Bitsy.
14. What does the author find a connection between in the comments before "I Was There in the Room"?
(a) Birth and hearts.
(b) Vaginas and birth.
(c) Brains and vaginas.
(d) Hearts and minds.
15. How much money did the first V-Day presentation earn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country are the "comfort women" discussed in "Say It" from?
2. How many cents of every dollar are donated towards programming in the V-Day foundation?
3. Which of the following adjectives is not used when describing the thought of wearing a Muslim headpiece?
4. Which of the following ways did the author not say women deserved in the monologue "Going Worldwide"?
5. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say she used to suppress before embracing her true self?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)