|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would the nature of the monologue "I Was There in the Room" be described?
2. What is the third question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
(a) "If your vagina could talk what would it say".
(b) "If your vagina got dressed what would it wear".
(c) "What does a Vagina Smell Like".
(d) "If your vagina could talk what would it say".
3. Complete the sentence of this statement in "Pushing the Edge" about V-Day, "Shatters taboos, lifts the veil of ______ from the issue of violence against women, and pushes the edge".
4. What human organ does the author find comparison to the vagina in "I Was there in the Room"?
(a) The lungs.
(b) The stomach.
(c) The heart.
(d) The brain.
5. Which of the following regions were not mentioned in the campaign discussed in "V-World"?
(b) New Orleans.
6. Which of the following words does the author not use in regards to the V-Day Movement in "Spreading the Word"?
7. Which of the following things is not mentioned as a positive value of the word cunt?
8. What year was the first V-Day presentation held?
9. When did V-Day celebrate it's 10th anniversary?
(a) September 1980.
(b) March 1990.
(c) December 2000.
(d) February 2008.
10. What does the author say was a scary word for the women discussed in the introduction to "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could"?
11. Where has the process of transformation in women not begun, according to "V-World"?
(d) The Middle East.
12. How old is the young girl that the author asks standard questions about the vagina?
13. Who does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" find inspiration from when naming her vagina?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mom.
(c) A babysitter.
(d) Her brother.
14. Which of the following ways did the author not say women deserved in the monologue "Going Worldwide"?
15. Complete the following sentence by the author discussing female victims of violence, "women were totally at risk, where they had been raped or murdered or dismissed or simply not allowed to ______".
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of detail could describe the speaker's list at the end of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
2. What does the author say the woman based on the monologue "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" was able to find and escape her past?
3. How old was the speaker of "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" when she had her first lesbian experience with an older woman?
4. Complete this sentence by a young girl regarding the vagina, "Somewhere inside it, I know it has a really smart ______".
5. Which of the following is not one of the answers given to the third question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)