|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country are the "comfort women" discussed in "Say It" from?
(c) United States.
2. What does the author say was a big influence in the spread of the V-Day movement across the United States?
(a) College campuses.
(b) High schools.
(c) Women's rights groups.
(d) Government officials.
3. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" believe moaning does?
4. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say is the main attraction she has for women?
(a) Their hair.
(b) The way they smell.
(c) Their moaning.
(d) Their looks.
5. What is the heading used on the monologues paying tribute to women affected by violence?
(a) "Crooked Braid".
(b) "Spotlight Memories".
(d) "The Memory of her Face".
6. What is the title of the monologue that describes how a young woman was one of hundreds kidnapped and murdered?
(a) "My Angry Vagina".
(b) "Crooked Braid".
7. How old was the speaker of "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" when she had her first lesbian experience with an older woman?
8. What does the author say she felt about the sensual, sexually explicit words of the speaker in "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
9. Who does the author say she found in the words of the prostitute in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
10. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say she had a childhood passion for?
(a) Naming things.
11. What is the name of the headpiece worn by Muslim women, discussed in the play?
12. How long does the speaker's husband in "Crooked Braid" leave home while his hair grows back?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) A year.
13. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say she used to suppress before embracing her true self?
(a) Her body.
(b) Her moaning.
(c) Her vagina.
(d) Her mind.
14. What kind of events were described as multi-week events to raise awareness of and advocate an end to violence against women?
15. What is the title of the monologue that makes tribute to the women raped and murdered every year?
(a) "Spotlight Monologues".
(b) "My Angry Vagina".
(c) "My Vagina was a Village".
(d) "The Vulva Club".
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the young girl that the author asks standard questions about the vagina?
2. Which of the following is not one of the answers given to the third question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
3. How would the speaker of "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" be described?
4. What is the title of the monologue that describes an abused woman in a foreign country?
5. Where has the process of transformation in women not begun, according to "V-World"?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)