|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker of "Reclaiming Cunt" do to the word itself to renounce its vulgarity?
(a) Analyze it.
(b) Tear it apart.
(c) Dissect it.
(d) Discuss it.
2. Who is the letter from that is shown in the introduction to "The Vulva Club"?
(a) The Vice President of the Vulva Club.
(b) The Honorary President of the Vulva Club.
(c) The Secretary of the Vulva Club.
(d) The Treasurer of the Vulva Club.
3. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say is the main attraction she has for women?
(a) Their looks.
(b) Their hair.
(c) The way they smell.
(d) Their moaning.
4. How does the abused woman from another country become disfigured because of her husband?
(a) He throws acid on her face.
(b) He burns her with fire.
(c) He shaves her head.
(d) He beats her badly.
5. How many brain surgeries does the speaker of "Crooked Braid" have to get after one particularly bad beating by her husband?
6. Complete this sentence by a young girl regarding the vagina, "Somewhere inside it, I know it has a really smart ______".
7. What does the speaker of "Crooked Braid" say came loose in her husband when they made love?
(a) His personality.
(b) His hair.
(c) His mind.
(d) His clothes.
8. How would the speaker of "The Beat the Girl out of my Boy...or so the Tried" be described?
(a) A rape victim.
(b) A man.
(c) A transgender.
(d) A woman.
9. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" read a list of at the end of the monologue?
(a) Different types of moans.
(c) Men's names.
(d) Women's names.
10. How long does the speaker's husband in "Crooked Braid" leave home while his hair grows back?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) A year.
11. Where is the Vulva Club's main headquarters located?
(b) New York.
12. What profession did the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" used to hold before devoting her time to women?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A corporate lawyer.
(d) A cook.
13. How old is the young girl that the author asks standard questions about the vagina?
14. What does the author say the woman based on the monologue "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" was able to find and escape her past?
(a) A boyfriend.
(b) A friend.
(c) Falling in love with another woman.
(d) A new family.
15. How would the speaker of "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could" be described?
(a) A Southern woman of color.
(b) An African woman.
(c) A German woman.
(d) An English woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose comments are included in "V-Voices: Testimonials and Thoughts from the Worldwide Network"?
2. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say she saw vaginas as?
3. Which of the following regions were not mentioned in the campaign discussed in "V-World"?
4. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say she had a collection of as a child?
5. What is the title of the monologue that describes an abused woman in a foreign country?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)