|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the speaker of "The Flood" say she feels after discussing her private parts?
2. Who is the author of the book?
(a) Betty Friedan.
(b) Eve Ensler.
(c) Gloria Steinem.
(d) Agnes Parelyo.
3. Where does the author of the Forward travel to and discover much about female genitalia's power?
4. What process of writing does the author discuss at the end of the Preface that will be used in her play?
5. How would the euphemisms used in the opening comments before the play describing the vagina be described?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the woman described in the introduction to "The Flood" that had never seen her vagina?
2. What is the name of the global movement created by the author to create awareness for women?
3. What sign does the speaker of "The Flood" say she wishes she could hang on her privates?
4. What does the author say it is difficult for a woman to actually do in regards to her vagina in the opening comments before the play?
5. What age group are the women that are first discussed in the introduction to "The Flood"?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)