|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a woman claim her husband started "screwing around" in the first monologue of the play?
(a) She had children.
(b) She cheated on him.
(c) She gained weight.
(d) She didn't please him sexually.
2. What process of writing does the author discuss at the end of the Preface that will be used in her play?
3. Who advises the woman in the introduction to "The Flood", who had never seen her vagina, to take time and find her clitoris?
(a) Her therapist.
(b) Her gynocologist.
(c) Her girlfriend.
(d) Her husband.
4. Who is the author of the book?
(a) Agnes Parelyo.
(b) Gloria Steinem.
(c) Eve Ensler.
(d) Betty Friedan.
5. What is the name of the global movement created by the author to create awareness for women?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author describe her flood with when describing a dream she had about it?
2. What does the author say the root causes of violence against women are, in the Introduction?
3. What does the author say it is difficult for a woman to actually do in regards to her vagina in the opening comments before the play?
4. What is the second question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
5. What does a woman describe that her husband does not like about her in the first monologue of the play?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)