|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say being raped made her do mentally and emotionally from her vagina?
(b) Become angry with.
(d) Increase its use.
2. Complete the following sentence from the Preface in the book, "[Vaginas] become part of our bodies, connected to our minds, fueling our _____".
3. How old is the woman described in the introduction to "The Flood" that had never seen her vagina?
4. What does the woman discussed in the introduction to "The Flood" do when she finally finds her clitoris?
5. What is the first question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
(a) "If your vagina got dressed, what would it wear".
(b) "If your vagina could talk, what would it say".
(c) "If your vagina had a name, what would it be".
(d) "What does a vagina smell like".
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the speaker of "The Flood" say her first experience with the flood made her do towards her vagina?
2. Which of the following is not one of the answers given to the first question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
3. Why does a woman claim her husband started "screwing around" in the first monologue of the play?
4. How would the euphemisms used in the opening comments before the play describing the vagina be described?
5. What anniversary does the book celebrate for the Vagina Monologue's original publication?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)