|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say being raped made her do mentally and emotionally from her vagina?
(b) Increase its use.
(d) Become angry with.
2. What does the speaker of "The Flood" say brought on her first experience with a flood?
(a) Her first period.
(b) An intense kiss with a boy.
(c) Her first date.
(d) Her first sexual experience.
3. What does the author describe her flood with when describing a dream she had about it?
(c) Little boats and sea animals.
4. What does the woman discussed in the introduction to "The Flood" do when she finally finds her clitoris?
5. For what type of venue was the Vagina Monologues originally written?
(a) Street performances.
(b) College students.
(d) Stage production.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a woman claim her husband started "screwing around" in the first monologue of the play?
2. What does the movement created by the author aim to raise awareness of and bring an end to?
3. Who does the author call to make active transformations in the fight against violence towards women?
4. What sign does the speaker of "The Flood" say she wishes she could hang on her privates?
5. How does the speaker of "The Flood" say she feels after discussing her private parts?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)