|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the movement created by the author aim to raise awareness of and bring an end to?
(a) The spread of AIDS.
(c) Genocide in Africa.
(d) Violence against women.
2. What does the author describe her flood with when describing a dream she had about it?
(b) Little boats and sea animals.
3. What kind of accent does the speaker of the monologue "The Flood" have?
(a) Jewish, Queens.
4. Which of the following is not one of the answers given to the first question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
(a) Combat boots.
(b) A male tuxedo.
(c) A turtleneck.
5. What does the author say the root causes of violence against women are, in the Introduction?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
2. What word does the author explain her reasoning for using frequently at the beginning of the Preface?
3. What is the name of the global movement created by the author to create awareness for women?
4. Which of the following is not one of the answers given to the second question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
5. What kind of western religions does the author say recreates the shape of female organs in their architecture?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)