|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker of "The Flood" say her first experience with the flood made her do towards her vagina?
(a) Become embarrassed by it.
(b) Shut down from it mentally and emotionally.
(c) Become closer to it.
(d) Get to know it better.
2. How old is the woman described in the introduction to "The Flood" that had never seen her vagina?
3. What is the first question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
(a) "If your vagina had a name, what would it be".
(b) "If your vagina could talk, what would it say".
(c) "What does a vagina smell like".
(d) "If your vagina got dressed, what would it wear".
4. What kind of art does the author of the Forward describe as portraying the power of the female?
5. What kind of western religions does the author say recreates the shape of female organs in their architecture?
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence from the end of the Preface in the book, "Practice saying the word, because, as we know, the word is what _____ us and sets us free".
2. What is the title of the first monologue in the book?
3. What is the name of the global movement created by the author to create awareness for women?
4. What is the second question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
5. What anniversary does the book celebrate for the Vagina Monologue's original publication?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)