|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What process of writing does the author discuss at the end of the Preface that will be used in her play?
2. What does the author say the root causes of violence against women are, in the Introduction?
3. What anniversary does the book celebrate for the Vagina Monologue's original publication?
4. Why does a woman claim her husband started "screwing around" in the first monologue of the play?
(a) She didn't please him sexually.
(b) She had children.
(c) She cheated on him.
(d) She gained weight.
5. What kind of art does the author of the Forward describe as portraying the power of the female?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city was the Vagina Monologues originally presented?
2. What age group are the women that are first discussed in the introduction to "The Flood"?
3. What is the name of the global movement created by the author to create awareness for women?
4. What does the author describe her flood with when describing a dream she had about it?
5. What does the speaker in the first monologue of the play say you must love in order to love the vagina?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)