|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the movement created by the author aim to raise awareness of and bring an end to?
(a) Genocide in Africa.
(b) Violence against women.
(c) The spread of AIDS.
2. Complete the following sentence from the Preface in the book, "[Vaginas] become part of our bodies, connected to our minds, fueling our _____".
3. What is the name of the global movement created by the author to create awareness for women?
4. Finish the sentence from the end of the Preface in the book, "Practice saying the word, because, as we know, the word is what _____ us and sets us free".
5. What does the speaker of "The Flood" say brought on her first experience with a flood?
(a) Her first date.
(b) An intense kiss with a boy.
(c) Her first period.
(d) Her first sexual experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the first monologue in the book?
2. What does a woman describe that her husband does not like about her in the first monologue of the play?
3. Who manipulates a woman into shaving her pubic hair in the first monologue of the play?
4. How does the speaker of "The Flood" first react about talking about "down there"?
5. How does the speaker of "The Flood" say she feels after discussing her private parts?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)